Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Posted Image

But wait, you wonder, "Pretty sure that Ventus has an established connection with Aqua and Terra right?" well, Sora has two trio's. The Destiny Island trio with Riku and Kairi and the Disney trio with Donald and Goofy. It's not out of the question for Ventus to be connected with more than one trio. Besides, we know little to nothing about Ventus past before he was in Eraqus' care.

So, where am I trying to go with this? what's Ventus relevance to Kingdom Hearts X? well, I believe that he's a dandelion. Just like Ephemera and Skuld, he's not tied to a Union, however, I believe that Ventus had strong darkness habouring in his heart during the era of X. Bear with me with where I'm going...

Now somehow, Xehanort eventually found Ventus and decided to train him under his wing not only because he was a person that lived during the era of the Keyblade War, but, he also had habouring darkness that had potential for Xehanort. Remember, when we play Birth by Sleep, Ventus is a being of light as Xehanort extracted all the darkness away from him to create Vanitas. How was Ventus truly like before this? He couldn't have been as much of a hero with a dark half (of what would be Vanitas) that's used to make his personality.

It could also justify Xehanort's obsession with Ventus and linking him to the X-Blade.

Edited by Guest

Posted Image

But wait, you wonder, "Pretty sure that Ventus has an established connection with Aqua and Terra right?" well, Sora has two trio's. The Destiny Island trio with Riku and Kairi and the Disney trio with Donald and Goofy. It's not out of the question for Ventus to be connected with more than one trio. Besides, we know little to nothing about Ventus past before he was in Eraqus' care.

So, where am I trying to go with this? what's Ventus relevance to Kingdom Hearts X? well, I believe that he's a dandelion. Just like Ephemera and Skuld, he's not tied to a Union, however, I believe that Ventus had strong darkness habouring in his heart during the era of X. Bear with me with where I'm going with this.

Now somehow, Xehanort eventually found Ventus and decided to train him under his wing not only because he was a person that lived during the era of the Keyblade War, but, he also had habouring darkness. Remember, when we play Birth by Sleep, Ventus is a being of light as Xehanort extracted all the darkness away from him to create Vanitas. How was Ventus truly like before this? He couldn't have been as much of a hero with a dark half (of what would be Vanitas) that's used to make his personality.

It could also justify Xehanort's obsession with Ventus and linking him to the X-Blade.

Here's something worth noting that could support this theory or just give an idea for a similar theory:

There seems to be a common theme among the Dive to the Hearts of certain characters. This being that in the background, we can see their home world.

Sora: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d2/Station_of_Awakening-_Sora_(Art)_KHII.png/revision/latest?cb=20100119222525

Sora (BBS): http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/0/0b/Station_of_Awakening-_Sora_(Art)_KHBBS.png/revision/latest?cb=20100630181838

In both of these images, we can see trees with paopu fruits growing on them and an ocean. Obviously, these are referring to Sora's home world Destiny Islands.

Snow White: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d5/Station_of_Awakening-_Snow_White_(Art)_KH.png/revision/latest?cb=20120316222049

In the background here, we can see a glade of flowers, referring to the glade of flowers in the Dwarf Woodlands.

Cinderella: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/1/12/Station_of_Awakening-_Cinderella_(Art)_KH.png/revision/latest?cb=20120316223231

Here, we can see the stairs towards the castle of the Castle of Dreams.

Vanitas and Ventus: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/66/cc/4866ccf2306b963cb1d94fc7442fdc35.jpg

Here, we can see the Keyblade Graveyard, the birthplace of Vanitas.

Ventus: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/f/f2/Station_of_Awakening-_Ventus_(Art)_KHBBS.png/revision/latest?cb=20110825035443

Here however, in Ven's Dive to the Heart, we can see... the Keyblade Graveyard, or more specifically, the Badlands, but it doesn't matter.

If this common theme isn't merely a coincidence, then this could mean that Ventus' home world (or world of birth) is the Keyblade Graveyard, or what it was known as before the Keyblade War, Daybreak Town...

While I do like this idea and if this does happen then I would like Ven more, but wouldn't Ven be as old as dirt if he was from the Fairy Tale era.

The fact that Ven's own heart was that of the badlands always felt odd to me. It kinda made sense with Ventus and Vanitas but not with Ven himself

While I do like this idea and if this does happen then I would like Ven more, but wouldn't Ven be as old as dirt if he was from the Fairy Tale era.

Ventus could be the Kingdom Hearts Peter Pan. The kid that never ages lol. Plus, Ventus needs to have more about him to distinguish him from Roxas. I feel as though something like this is the perfect catalyst to expand upon Ventus' mysterious past.

There could be many possible explanations.

A possible reason would be that he was in the Realm of Darkness after the Keyblade War and since time flows slowly in the Realm of Darkness, he could have only aged to a teen with all those hundreds of years in the Realm of Light.

I really like this theory, it's well-written and interesting. This could add some background to Ventus's story, which is cool. Also can't wait to see those three in the Kingdom Shader, but that's for another topic.

Ventus could be the Kingdom Hearts Peter Pan. The kid that never ages lol. Plus, Ventus needs to have more about him to distinguish him from Roxas. I feel as though something like this is the perfect catalyst to expand upon Ventus' mysterious past.

A possible reason would be that he was in the Realm of Darkness after the Keyblade War and since time flows slowly in the Realm of Darkness, he could have only aged to a teen with all those hundreds of years in the Realm of Light.

But Ven still looks 14 in the art and when Xehanort found him he was 12.

I'm sorry but they look the same to me.

I was just saying that he aged from when Xehanort met him and when bbs starts, so if he was back i the keyblade war then he would have to be less than 12.

Edited by Kingdomhe

I really like this theory, it's well-written and interesting. This could add some background to Ventus's story, which is cool. Also can't wait to see those three in the Kingdom Shader, but that's for another topic.

0.2 already confirmed Terra (and will most likely confirm Ventus too). I feel as though Ventus needs to be expanded upon. Terra and Aqua seem pretty regular in comparison as they're just pupils training under Eraqus. Now all of a sudden, I want this theory to be true...

I hope this theory is true. So my mind can be blown to infinity and beyond :D.

Same, the last time I was surprised was fragmented memory Terra in the Realm of Darkness. I need Kingdom Hearts to surprise me again!

This is SUPER interesting!

The fact that Ven's homeland image is the badlands itself is really wierd now that you compare it to Sora's station and the princesses!

It would make sense as to why Master Xehanort was interested in Ven in the first place!

Plus I mean Ven might not know that he has all his memories back as he think he does ; _______________ ;

I also feel like Vanitas is the darkness that Ven was becoming IF he were a dandelion.

Cus we know there are wielders in the era of X who are succumbing to the darkness when collecting lux.

Ven might've survived the war and we didn't even noticed.

Same goes for most dandelions. 

This is just mind blowing omg 

Posted ImageWow now that would be quite the surprise :) there's so much going on with the whole Unchained X connection and so much we don't know about Ven's past. Now finally it might be time to find out exactly where he came from. If this would turn out to be true then I would probably feel quite dizzy for at least a few days or even weeks but I really want to know more about Ven's past. Whatever Nomura has in plans for this story to fit together I'm really curious on how it's gonna turn out. I can only hope that KH3 will somehow make Ven a more important character and I really want to see how his connection with Sora is going to play out.

There's so many questions.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

The fact that Ven's homeland image is the badlands itself is really wierd now that you compare it to Sora's station and the princesses!

It would make sense as to why Master Xehanort was interested in Ven in the first place!

Plus I mean Ven might not know that he has all his memories back as he think he does ; _______________ ;

I also feel like Vanitas is the darkness that Ven was becoming IF he were a dandelion.

Cus we know there are wielders in the era of X who are succumbing to the darkness when collecting lux.

What if Ventus was an undercover person on Master Luxu's side? sure, Master Luxu is not a Foreteller, that doesn't mean to say that Master Luxu doesn't have followers. What if Ventus sought the camaraderie of Ephemera and Skuld only to infiltrate the Dandelions on Master Gula's request? but he failed because Ephemera found that Ven was an undercover enemy, and as a consequence, prevented him from being a Dandelion in the Unchained realm.

And with your comment of Ventus releasing the Vanitas inside of him, there's also the possibility of Ventus transforming into this during the X era...

Posted Image

What if Ventus is the owner of the dark Chirithy, and he is posing as a dandelion to try to discourage the other dandelions like Skuld said.  Also Skuld was she was part of a team, and a team is usually bigger than 2 people.  Maybe Vanitas will get Ventus old dark memories from KHX on KH3.

Edited by BlazingSoul

What if Ventus was an undercover person on Master Luxu's side? sure, Master Luxu is not a Foreteller, that doesn't mean to say that Master Luxu doesn't have followers. What if Ventus sought the camaraderie of Ephemera and Skuld only to infiltrate the Dandelions on Master Gula's request? but he failed because Ephemera found that Ven was an undercover enemy, and as a consequence, prevented him from being a Dandelion in the Unchained realm.

And with your comment of Ventus releasing the Vanitas inside of him, there's also the possibility of Ventus transforming into this during the X era...

Posted Image

It's quite possible for Ven to be following the "enemy" or if Luxu really is the enemy.

Now that you mention, there can be a possibility that Luxu actually has some followers but not too many.

Plus using Ephemera and Skuld trust to only investigate the purpose of the dandelions would be such an interesting factor to add on to his motives when the darkness was growing in him.

And that heartless tho! :O

What if Ventus is the owner of the dark Chirithy, and he is posing as a dandelion to try to discourage the other dandelions like Skuld said.  Also Skuld was she was part of a team, and a team is usually bigger than 2 people.  Maybe Vanitas will get Ventus old dark memories from KHX on KH3.

That could give context to that Nightmare Chirithy saying that his Master is close by. Skuld did say that morale was low and Ventus may be the cause of that within the dandelions. Plus, I like the idea of Vanitas regaining Ventus dark memories, because he is Ventus' dark half at the end of the day.

Plus, there's also Vanitas' obsession for the Keyblade War when was Ven-Vanitas. He's not a complete puppet to Master Xehanort. When Ventus was too weak to clash with Vanitas, Vanitas was willing to wipe him out against his Master's request. Ventus may have headaches regarding the X-Blade because he's a Dandelion.

Oh, and then there's this to consider as well...

Posted Image

Edited by Guest

(Well... before you read this... if you don't understand something, it's because I'm french! I say that because I made some mistakes -.-:/ !)

Posted Image

So, where am I trying to go with this? what's Ventus relevance to Kingdom Hearts X? well, I believe that he's a dandelion. Just like Ephemera and Skuld, he's not tied to a Union, however, I believe that Ventus had strong darkness habouring in his heart during the era of X. Bear with me with where I'm going...

Now somehow, Xehanort eventually found Ventus and decided to train him under his wing not only because he was a person that lived during the era of the Keyblade War, but, he also had habouring darkness that had potential for Xehanort. Remember, when we play Birth by Sleep, Ventus is a being of light as Xehanort extracted all the darkness away from him to create Vanitas. How was Ventus truly like before this? He couldn't have been as much of a hero with a dark half (of what would be Vanitas) that's used to make his personality.

Oh?! But the Dandelions are a "team" created by Ava with children who have a lot of light in their hearts. If Ventus have a lot of darkness in his heart, I think Ava won't let him be a Dandelion... or maybe i misunderstood?

Here's something worth noting that could support this theory or just give an idea for a similar theory:

There seems to be a common theme among the Dive to the Hearts of certain characters. This being that in the background, we can see their home world.

Sora: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d2/Station_of_Awakening-_Sora_(Art)_KHII.png/revision/latest?cb=20100119222525

Sora (BBS): http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/0/0b/Station_of_Awakening-_Sora_(Art)_KHBBS.png/revision/latest?cb=20100630181838

In both of these images, we can see trees with paopu fruits growing on them and an ocean. Obviously, these are referring to Sora's home world Destiny Islands.

Snow White: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d5/Station_of_Awakening-_Snow_White_(Art)_KH.png/revision/latest?cb=20120316222049

In the background here, we can see a glade of flowers, referring to the glade of flowers in the Dwarf Woodlands.

Cinderella: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/1/12/Station_of_Awakening-_Cinderella_(Art)_KH.png/revision/latest?cb=20120316223231

Here, we can see the stairs towards the castle of the Castle of Dreams.

Vanitas and Ventus: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/66/cc/4866ccf2306b963cb1d94fc7442fdc35.jpg

Here, we can see the Keyblade Graveyard, the birthplace of Vanitas.

Ventus: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/f/f2/Station_of_Awakening-_Ventus_(Art)_KHBBS.png/revision/latest?cb=20110825035443

Here however, in Ven's Dive to the Heart, we can see... the Keyblade Graveyard, or more specifically, the Badlands, but it doesn't matter.

If this common theme isn't merely a coincidence, then this could mean that Ventus' home world (or world of birth) is the Keyblade Graveyard, or what it was known as before the Keyblade War, Daybreak Town...

Nice! Now, we need a undeniable proof! Like... see him in Daybreak Town in KH UX xP !

But what if it was because Ventus lost his memories and the last think he remembered was this place?

Yeah but the time flows differently depending on what worlds you are!(sorry if you don't understand, my english isn't very good!) Exemple: the two Traverse Town in KHDDD

That was what I wanted to explain! :3 thank you!

Me too! xD

But Ven still looks 14 in the art and when Xehanort found him he was 12.

In fact, BBS start 4 years after Vanitas's birth! So Ven are 15 or 16.

OR Ventus was 10 when Xehanort found him. But forget it!

0.2 already confirmed Terra (and will most likely confirm Ventus too). I feel as though Ventus needs to be expanded upon. Terra and Aqua seem pretty regular in comparison as they're just pupils training under Eraqus. Now all of a sudden, I want this theory to be true...

I need Kingdom Hearts to surprise me again!

Yeah! Me too!

That become VERY interesting now! :O

Posted ImageWow now that would be quite the surprise :) there's so much going on with the whole Unchained X connection and so much we don't know about Ven's past. Now finally it might be time to find out exactly where he came from. If this would turn out to be true then I would probably feel quite dizzy for at least a few days or even weeks but I really want to know more about Ven's past. Whatever Nomura has in plans for this story to fit together I'm really curious on how it's gonna turn out. I can only hope that KH3 will somehow make Ven a more important character and I really want to see how his connection with Sora is going to play out.

There's so many questions.

So many questions... but not many answers!

Anyways, I love this gif!

(Seriously Ventus? Not even a little smile?)

Posted Image

Ventus the "traitor"? Not bad! But I hope not! Even if it can be fun... But why Master Gula? I don't understand?

And then I see the picture :

:O :O  OH MY F***CKING GOD

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT : ! SORRY x.x ! I WILL CRY! >.<

Here's an out there idea that's unlikely to be true.

Ventus is the Master of Msters :P

OMG  :O  I LOVE YOU GUY xD !

You are AWESOME! xP

Who knows? I wonder... ;)

Maybe Vanitas don't even know about that~~~ xP

It's quite possible for Ven to be following the "enemy" or if Luxu really is the enemy.

Now that you mention, there can be a possibility that Luxu actually has some followers but not too many.

Plus using Ephemera and Skuld trust to only investigate the purpose of the dandelions would be such an interesting factor to add on to his motives when the darkness was growing in him.

And that heartless tho! :O

Yeah but still... why Master Gula? Did i missed something important between the update of the 07/07/2016 and 22/07/2016?

That could give context to that Nightmare Chirithy saying that his Master is close by. Skuld did say that morale was low and Ventus may be the cause of that within the dandelions. Plus, I like the idea of Vanitas regaining Ventus dark memories, because he is Ventus' dark half at the end of the day.

Plus, there's also Vanitas' obsession for the Keyblade War when was Ven-Vanitas. He's not a complete puppet to Master Xehanort. When Ventus was too weak to clash with Vanitas, Vanitas was willing to wipe him out against his Master's request. Ventus may have headaches regarding the X-Blade because he's a Dandelion.

Oh, and then there's this to consider as well...

Posted Image

It's because the Nightmare controls Ventus's Armor! And don't tell me it's the proof of : Ventus is "the Chirithy nightmare's Master!" or something like that >:(

Edit : If this Theory is true and Ventus was friend with Skuld and Ephemera :3 ... then i'm a F*cking genius :O ! (Because I created this account and this pseudo before someone think about this theory!) But you're awesome too, guys(and girls) xD !

Edited by Ventus-Skuld-Ephemera4Ever

(Well... before you read this... if you don't understand something, it's because I'm french! I say that because I made some mistakes -.-:/ !)

Don't worry about the language barrier. If anything, you should be commended for writing in a tongue that's not your native!  :smile:

Oh?! But the Dandelions are a "team" created by Ava with children who have a lot of light in their hearts. If Ventus have a lot of darkness in his heart, I think Ava won't let him be a Dandelion... or maybe i misunderstood?

You're right in regards to the purpose of the Dandelions. But remember, it's Ephemera who's guiding the Dandelions. Sure, Ava is the one who created the Dandelion team, but it's Ephemera who will guide the Dandelions on behalf of Master Ava as Master Ava will be in the inevitable Keyblade War. And because of this, his easy-going and friendly personality may have gotten the better of him when selecting Ventus as a candidate. That, or Ventus had light in him, but external influences made him grow a darker heart (like collecting the Light for himself for instance or his curiosity of the Keyblade War).

It's because the Nightmare controls Ventus's Armor! And don't tell me it's the proof of : Ventus is "the Chirithy nightmare's Master!" or something like that >:(

That's true. Ventus' armor saved Sora from becoming consumed by the darkness, and as a result, a Nightmare Dream Eater was formed out of the body to reflect Sora's nightmare with Darkness. But you have to wonder, why would a Nightmare form out of Ventus armor as opposed to a Nightmare out of Sora's fears or memories or a Nightmare keeping the Sora armor hostage? I don't think that it's just a coincidence considering that the X era also has Dream Eaters and Nightmare in the form of Chirithy. Sure, it's a stretch to have Ventus' armor be potential evidence for him being a Dandelion, but you have to remember, Dandelions are destined to be in the Unchained Realm. The Unchained Realm is in the Realm of Sleep as it's reffered to "like a Dream!", Dream Eaters dwell in the sleeping realms...

Edit : If this Theory is true and Ventus was friend with Skuld and Ephemera :3 ... then i'm a F*cking genius :O ! (Because I created this account and this pseudo before someone think about this theory!) But you're awesome too, guys(and girls) xD !

Well, congrats to you if it ends up being true  :lol:. If this theory does come true, then that means that the Reincarnation theory can't be true as Ventus and Master Gula would have lived within the same era.

Don't worry about the language barrier. If anything, you should be commended for writing in a tongue that's not your native!  :smile:

Oh thank you!

You're right in regards to the purpose of the Dandelions. But remember, it's Ephemera who's guiding the Dandelions. Sure, Ava is the one who created the Dandelion team, but it's Ephemera who will guide the Dandelions on behalf of Master Ava as Master Ava will be in the inevitable Keyblade War. And because of this, his easy-going and friendly personality may have gotten the better of him when selecting Ventus as a candidate. That, or Ventus had light in him, but external influences made him grow a darker heart (like collecting the Light for himself for instance or his curiosity of the Keyblade War).

Wow! That's not the Ventus in BBS, for sure!

That's true. Ventus' armor saved Sora from becoming consumed by the darkness, and as a result, a Nightmare Dream Eater was formed out of the body to reflect Sora's nightmare with Darkness. But you have to wonder, why would a Nightmare form out of Ventus armor as opposed to a Nightmare out of Sora's fears or memories or a Nightmare keeping the Sora armor hostage? I don't think that it's just a coincidence considering that the X era also has Dream Eaters and Nightmare in the form of Chirithy. Sure, it's a stretch to have Ventus' armor be potential evidence for him being a Dandelion, but you have to remember, Dandelions are destined to be in the Unchained Realm. The Unchained Realm is in the Realm of Sleep as it's reffered to "like a Dream!", Dream Eaters dwell in the sleeping realms...

I know KH is very complicate  :/ but... I don't even have a answer xP. You're right! But maybe Nomura don't see that link! (Of course he see it!  >:( Never underestimate him!)

Well, congrats to you if it ends up being true  :lol:. If this theory does come true, then that means that the Reincarnation theory can't be true as Ventus and Master Gula would have lived within the same era.

Yeah, I totally forgot this theory :O ! Honestly, I don't really like it... I prefer Sora's team meets them xD (The foretellers, Skuld & Ephemera <3 ... aaaand maybe Luxu and the master of masters)

1 hour later... (someone else) : "Hey! But Xehanort has 12 replicas of-"

Me : "Shaddup :O ! That's not the same thing -.- ! And we speak of Ventus in KHUX >:( !"

Oh man you just blew my mind into a Jillion pieces...

I really hope this is true, and I wanna see Ven holding a backward Starlight Keyblade.  This would make a lot of sense since we know absolutely nothing about Vens past Pre-Xehanort, and this would finally be a retcon-free twist!

I like it and I wanna see it happen.  Think about the story possibilities for KH3, Ven as a 7 and possibly someone like Luxu as a 13.  Would be incredible.

Please Be Excited.