Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
noiX

Rewatching the KH 2.8 Trailer from E3

I rewatched the KH 2.8 trailer from this E3 and it got me thinking, could they be planning to give a release window/release date?

At the end of the trailer it says "Upcoming announcements this winter", it doesn't say news, or something similar to news, but announcements? Could this mean that they are planning to give a release window for KH3 this winter? Or maybe they could be revealing more worlds, or both? Post your thoughts!

I wouldn't expect a release window/date unless they do an event similar to Uncovered: FFXV. Most likely they will give more details related to the game like new worlds, gameplay footage, story details, etc.

It's still too early for release dates.

Nah, still too soon for a release window, let alone a date. They won't announce that one year ahead (assuming we get KH3 at the end of 2017/beginning of 2018).

But I think they'll announce a new world, and hopefully some new character models :)

I honestly don't think it's too early for a release window because you know how surprising it was for 2.8 to get a world wide release date, so it's not too far fetched to think that they could announce a release window for the game. Also, They already have a release date or window in mind,but they haven't revealed it yet and it's possible that they'll reveal the release date or wnidow at Jump Festa 

Edited by Zeldablade7

I think they may show us a new world and show off some more of the new gameplay mechanics in said world, and then I would say no to a release window/date, but I think if they decided to do an event like Uncovered: FF XV then they would announce the date for that.  I think they will have an uncovered event and that will be the announcement we will get

I wouldn't expect a release window/date unless they do an event similar to Uncovered: FFXV. Most likely they will give more details related to the game like new worlds, gameplay footage, story details, etc.

It's still too early for release dates.

Nah, still too soon for a release window, let alone a date. They won't announce that one year ahead (assuming we get KH3 at the end of 2017/beginning of 2018).

But I think they'll announce a new world, and hopefully some new character models :)

It's always too early for release dates.

They have been doing release windows a year before the game releases recently, 2.5 and 2.8 (I can't remember 1.5) both had release windows a year before they came/will come out.