Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Eraqus

KHUX [SPOILERS] Kingdom Hearts Chi Theory-The 6th Foreteller Possesses MoM's Body

Hey guys. So, with the recent instalment to Kingdom Hearts Chi, we have learned quite a number of things and has left us with questions.

Now as we have learnt, the hooded figure we see in this new update is the sixth Foreteller known as Rushu/Luxu. (Not sure which is correct name but I will stick with Rushu. If this is wrong, I will edit the post... maybe).

Now this has definitely brought some confusion as we have been told that the hooded figure was the Master of Masters. Now this could be because of many reasons, one of which being that they simply both wear coats. This was my initial belief, but a theory has popped into my head. Now I haven't put much thought into this theory for now as I literally thought of it like 10 minutes ago.

What is my theory? Well, simply put, my theory is that this hooded figure is both the Master of Masters AND Rushu.

"But Master Eraqus... what do you mean by that? You clearly need some sleep." Well first off, yes I need sleep as it is currently 11 P.M. right now and I'm tired. Secondly, let me explain it to you.

Let's go back and take a look at Birth By Sleep and take a look at this fine individual here:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/df/Xehanort.png/revision/latest?cb=20110924122434

This is Terra-Xehanort; the result of Master Xehanort kindly giving Terra a heart transplant with his heart (except he didn't replace, he just added another one). What a kind gentleman! butthole

Now, my theory is that our good friend Rushu has done the same with the Master of Masters; that he has transferred his heart in the Master of Masters' body.

Upon further theorising, I believe that this process results the will of the person's body to leave and possess an object. With Terra-Xehanort's case, Terra's will possessed his armor. In the case of the Master of Masters, his will transferred to...

http://www.khwiki.com/images/thumb/f/ff/Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade_KHBBS.png/200px-Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade_KHBBS.png

What do you guys think? Again, I have barely put thought into this and I might elaborate more on it next morning cause I am tired. xD Please leave your thoughts with a comment and tell me if you think there's anything I got wrong or if you think you can expand on the theory.

Wouldn't the other way around make more sense. Follow the motif of Master Xehanort's current actions, it makes sense that the MoM possessed Luxu. Why wasn't the sixth chosen to be a forteller? We been under the assumption that it was because he did not qualify. But perhaps he was over qualified. Perhaps he was chosen as only qualified person to carry out the MoM will and live beyond the Keyblade War. Perhaps the MoM and the sixth are working together within Luxu body. Xehanort's Keyblade is clearly chimera themed so it makes a lot of sense.

Wouldn't the other way around make more sense. Follow the motif of Master Xehanort's current actions, it makes sense that the MoM possessed Luxu. Why wasn't the sixth chosen to be a forteller? We been under the assumption that it was because he did not qualify. But perhaps he was over qualified. Perhaps he was chosen as only qualified person to carry out the MoM will and live beyond the Keyblade War. Perhaps the MoM and the sixth are working together within Luxu body. Xehanort's Keyblade is clearly chimera themed so it makes a lot of sense.

Major spoilers for Kingdom Hearts X [chi]:

This is what I think too.  Not only do we know that the Master of Masters did not give Luxu a copy of the Book of Prophecies, but it also sounds like the lost page reveals that the Master of Masters is behind everything.  Plus, assuming that the Master of Masters is older than all of his apprentices, why would Luxu possess a body that is older than his own?

I don't quite understand everything that Luxu said, but it sounds like Luxu's mission is to watch and make sure the world comes to an end and then go to the future written about in the Book of Prophecies to "inherit the secret".  So, if Luxu's mission is to go to the future after the Keyblade War, why would the Master of Masters send only him, but not go himself?  Unless the Master of Masters is already in the future, I think that Luxu must be possessed by the Master of Masters, especially since we were told that the man in the black coat is the Master of Masters.

• Why would the other way around make more sense?
  • Why would Xehanort's keyblade being chimera-themed make your thoughts/beliefs/theory make sense? 
  • Xehanort's keyblade is chimera-themed. It has a goat/ram on it.

Hey guys. So, with the recent instalment to Kingdom Hearts Chi, we have learned quite a number of things and has left us with questions.

Now as we have learnt, the hooded figure we see in this new update is the sixth Foreteller known as Rushu/Luxu. (Not sure which is correct name but I will stick with Rushu. If this is wrong, I will edit the post... maybe).

Now this has definitely brought some confusion as we have been told that the hooded figure was the Master of Masters. Now this could be because of many reasons, one of which being that they simply both wear coats. This was my initial belief, but a theory has popped into my head. Now I haven't put much thought into this theory for now as I literally thought of it like 10 minutes ago.

What is my theory? Well, simply put, my theory is that this hooded figure is both the Master of Masters AND Rushu.

"But Master Eraqus... what do you mean by that? You clearly need some sleep." Well first off, yes I need sleep as it is currently 11 P.M. right now and I'm tired. Secondly, let me explain it to you.

Let's go back and take a look at Birth By Sleep and take a look at this fine individual here:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/df/Xehanort.png/revision/latest?cb=20110924122434

This is Terra-Xehanort; the result of Master Xehanort kindly giving Terra a heart transplant with his heart (except he didn't replace, he just added another one). What a kind gentleman! butthole

Now, my theory is that our good friend Rushu has done the same with the Master of Masters; that he has transferred his heart in the Master of Masters' body.

Upon further theorising, I believe that this process results the will of the person's body to leave and possess an object. With Terra-Xehanort's case, Terra's will possessed his armor. In the case of the Master of Masters, his will transferred to...

http://www.khwiki.com/images/thumb/f/ff/Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade_KHBBS.png/200px-Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade_KHBBS.png

What do you guys think? Again, I have barely put thought into this and I might elaborate more on it next morning cause I am tired. xD Please leave your thoughts with a comment and tell me if you think there's anything I got wrong or if you think you can expand on the theory.

I don't think that the Master of Masters is in Luxu's body, rather, they're both collaborating together to gain Kingdom Hearts. Why? well, here's a drastic thought. The Master of Masters is the very first Heartless. Of course, that may be crazy to assume because there's not much to go by, however, the X era is a world full of light. And what do Heartless feast on? Darkness. The heartless that are currently in Kingdom Hearts X are projections by the Book of Prophecies. However, during the process in which wielders collect the Lux, darkness may inevitably stem in their hearts as a consequence, and as a result, heartless originate in the Kingdom Hearts X realm. 

So what does this have to do with Master Luxu? well, the Master of Masters tasked him to watch... and go to the future. A future that benefits Master Luxu as he no longer has to be concerned with the Forteller's politics but a future that also benefits the Master of Masters because the Heartless can continue living. The Master of Masters may want to unlock Kingdom Hearts in order to change the balance of light and darkness to benefit the Heartless. The beings that the Master of Master commands.