Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
liamaru

Upcoming project "every final fantasy content in kingdom hearts"

hello guys pretty soon im gonna be working on a fun little project finding every little thing to do with final fantasy in kingdom hearts so please look forword to it, and for the people who don't care for final fantasy please dissregard the entire thing. but for those interested please look forword to it and stay tuned. 

now what this means is i will be looking into the little things and big things such as sound effects, names locations .etc and comparing them with the different final fantasy games. i've wanted to do this for quite some time and now that i have the time i finally can :D

Edited by liamaru

hello guys pretty soon im gonna be working on a fun little project finding every little thing to do with final fantasy in kingdom hearts so please look forword to it, and for the people who don't care for final fantasy please dissregard the entire thing. but for those interested please look forword to it and stay tuned. 

now what this means is i will be looking into the little things and big things such as sound effects, names locations .etc and comparing them with the different final fantasy games. i've wanted to do this for quite some time and now that i have the time i finally can :D

Sounds awesome! I've noticed all the subtle nods recently. Nomura was the creative producer for a lot of final fantasy games so he drew a lot of the characters and monsters. Here's a few

The cage heartless in KH1 (Monstro) is based off of the prison cages from FF9 and FF10.

The whole dynamic of Seifer and Squall in FF8 is similar to Sora and Riku. Seifer and Squall are rivals, Seifer runs off with Ultimecia and Edea, similar to how Riku runs off with Maleficent.

Moogles are in the KH franchise (in case you forgot)

The default name for the raft in KH1 'The Highwind', is the name of the airship in FF7.

Ansem SOD has 3 forms in KH1's final fight and so does Marluxia in COM/Re:COM, just like a lot of the final bosses in Final Fantasy games.

The final dungeon of FF10 is similar to the first part of 'the end of the world' in KH1.

Edited by Shinobi Palace

Many of the Gummi Ship names and Designs are named after elements from Final Fantasy. So are many of Donald's and Goofy's weapons.

The names of the common nobodies are based off the classes from Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Advance.

There's more shown on this page.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts

I'm disappointed that Laguna wasn't used for BBS:FM.