Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SnowPint7Fourths

KHUX The Dandelions

Kairi's grandma in her story says, "Small fragments of light survived in the hearts of children...with these fragments of light children rebuilt the lost world, it's the world we live in now."

When Master Ava gathers her 'Dandelions' to live on after the Keyblade war, in x Back Cover she says, "You mustn't fight but instead fly away from here to the world outside." TO CLARIFY this does not mean 'fly away' to the Unchained x sleeping world as this is where the Keyblade wielders are doing their training before the war. 

So when the war does start where will the 'Dandelions' fly off to? I have been wondering, since many are saying Daybreak Town will turn into the Keyblade graveyard, that these 'small fragments of light that survived in the HEARTS of children', is actually Kingdom Hearts itself? Since Kingdom Hearts resides over the Keyblade graveyard do you think the 'Dandelions' travelled to a sort of, safe heaven, called Kingdom Hearts where they resided whilst the war took place, then once it was over the children full of light rebuilt the world? 

Please discuss using theory, speculation and reasoning. (25 marks) 

Edited by SnowPint7Fourths

Hmm, you could be onto something there!  I think we'll have a clearer picture on things when we see X Back Cover this December!  And I think that Kingdom Hearts III will help clarify things too!  But yeah, the Dandelions are definitely a mystery!  It's my thinking that these Dandelions became part of the hearts of children, therefore giving the children the power to rebuild the lost world, ya know?  That could be the case!  It's interesting, ya know? :3

I think it's being implied that the "Dandelions" will somehow gain protection from the great Darkness so that they may be able to restore the worlds with their Light. I'm not sure whether this means that they have to go to some other synthesized world or just float in space for this to happen, but the main point is that they have to get as far away from the conflict as possible before it's too late to escape.

I suppose it is possible.  Master Xehanort himself said in his forth report in Birth by Sleep, "And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said that the one who opens its door will bring about the creation of the Next World."  So, maybe that is what the "Dandelions" did.  However, Master Xehanort also said in the same report, "To this day, no one has ever managed to open the door to Kingdom Hearts."  He also says in his ninth report, "As a boy, I dreamed of seeing the farthest reaches of the World.  If I only went far enough, there had to be a world out there in which no one had ever before set foot.  And now I know of just such a world.  If I become the first to open Kingdom Hearts' door, I can create a Next World in which light and darkness exist in perfect equilibrium."  I am not saying that it is impossible, because it is possible that, even though he knows that the World was rebuilt, he does not know how the World was rebuilt, other than that the light in the hearts of children did it.  However, it seems to me that Master Xehanort knows what he is talking about.  So, I personally do not think that the "Dandelions" went to Kingdom Hearts, but then again, I could be wrong.

Edited by Dagesh Lene