Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

anybody know action packed anime or manga that has multiple timelines?

If by multiple timeline your taking about time travel where someone traveling to the past has caused a new future to be created with the road to the old future now sealed off as an alternate dimension then I guess Mahou Sensei Negima would fit into that description

If by multiple timeline your taking about time travel where someone traveling to the past has caused a new future to be created with the road to the old future now sealed off as an alternate dimension then I guess Mahou Sensei Negima would fit into that description

For the record I forgot to mention I recommend the Manga not the anime anime doesn't follow the Manga at all really minus maybe one or two things just recently finished rereading the manga to to figure out a few of the timeline things in regards to figuring things out for Mahou's Sensei Negima's sequal UQ Holder thankfully figured out a few things and remembered a few things I wish I hadn't forgotten but don't forget anymore