Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Setrex

Film Wreck-It Ralph 2 officially announced, coming 2018

For anyone curious about the situation for Gigantic, it's now a November 2018 release. 

Now, let the hype train for this movie commence!

Aww, was hoping they'd go back to video games, especially ones on CD like today, rather than the arcade. It still looks great, seeing as the first one was 'amazing' with it's humor and creativity. I use Amazon alot, so can't wait till we eee what they have in store for that :P

Aww, was hoping they'd go back to video games, especially ones on CD like today, rather than the arcade. It still looks great, seeing as the first one was 'amazing' with it's humor and creativity. I use Amazon alot, so can't wait till we eee what they have in store for that :P

They could have fun with online gaming as well as the internet. I don't think they'd completely abandon the video games aspect. We'll have to see though! :D

Im pretty sure this will still have many videos, before it was just arcade games but now they arent limited to that.

Online gaming maybe?

That's still pretty boring. It could work as a setting I guess, but there'd be no real interesting cameos. Unless they do something that's hero base like Overwatch, but I'd rather see more classical characters in there. Like from the PS1-PS2 era would be cool.

That's still pretty boring. It could work as a setting I guess, but there'd be no real interesting cameos. Unless they do something that's hero base like Overwatch, but I'd rather see more classical characters in there. Like from the PS1-PS2 era would be cool.

Online gaming isn't strictly limited to whatever has come out in the last 5-10 years. I understand what you mean and believe me I can't wait to see the cameos they pull this time, but the cameos are really not all that important outside of references/Easter eggs. They've spoken in the past about how they are confident they can include Mario this time around for example. I don't believe they explained the message clearly when they confirmed the sequel however. Sure Ralph is "wrecking the internet", but as all these characters are supposed to be video game characters the concept art is a bit vague when they mention internet. It makes it sound like they are jumping into the world of the internet rather than another world of video games. I like the plot of the original film and it was a fun film, I'm willing to give the sequel a chance because honestly we know nothing about it to say otherwise. :/

I think this is a nice thing to have to people like me who have waited a long time to see more of these characters and their stories. I really enjoyed the first one and it was one of my favorite movies about video games ever made. I am interested in seeing what they can do here with the Internet, and there are a lot of games on the Internet and plus they could throw in PC gaming that are of games that were on actual consoles. They have so much they can work with that I am excited for this movie!

However, I also feel bad for Gigantic, because I was looking forward to seeing more about that movie since I have wanted a Jack and the beanstalk story from Disney that wasn't something like a Mickey Mouse cartoon.

Hm, I'm really not sure how I feel about this.  I absolutely love the first Wreck-it Ralph, but I don't think it really needed a sequel.  Not to mention now that its more about the internet than video games.  I'll probably still see this movie, but I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

Hm, I'm really not sure how I feel about this.  I absolutely love the first Wreck-it Ralph, but I don't think it really needed a sequel.  Not to mention now that its more about the internet than video games.  I'll probably still see this movie, but I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

I am glad we are seeing more of that universe but I know what you mean. However, unlike Frozen, I feel this film is being done because they have more stories to tell and feel it needs a bigger budget then what they are doing with Tangled and Big Hero 6 (both are getting a TV series). I'll no doubt be there day one to see Wreck-It Ralph 2  though as it's not like me to wait for it to get a home release. :)

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Ooh, this is awesome!  I've been waiting for an official confirmation for Wreck-It-Ralph 2 for quite some time now!  I'm so happy we've finally been given confirmation on the film's existence, plus a release date and all!  That's just awesome!  I can't wait to see Ralph and the gang again!  The first film was amazing and heartfelt, and was chock full of awesome video game cameos, so I hope that the sequel is just as good, if not better!

Though honestly, I thought the sequel would jump into console gaming, but oh well, let's see what the Internet premise for this film has in store, ya know? :3