Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

To whoever found this letter.

Listen to me for once in your life. You make it like the whole world is out to get you because you looked too deep down the rabbit hole and you fell in.

Like you're rolling up that boulder up the hill, over and over, only for it to fall down and you have to roll it up again. Over and over, like your whole life's a sick joke, meant for the entertainment of people watching in the distance, behind their barriers, all safe.

Well, you know what? I got good news for you...You're absolutely right!

REGARDS.

Eliltari/Rabiyu

P.s. Look behind you.

Dear Nergal,

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Sincerely,

Jynn, Eclaire, Raiden, Maxis, and Soren

To whoever found this letter.

Listen to me for once in your life. You make it like the whole world is out to get you because you looked too deep down the rabbit hole and you fell in.

Like you're rolling up that boulder up the hill, over and over, only for it to fall down and you have to roll it up again. Over and over, like your whole life's a sick joke, meant for the entertainment of people watching in the distance, behind their barriers, all safe.

Well, you know what? I got good news for you...You're absolutely right!

REGARDS.

Eliltari/Rabiyu

P.s. Look behind you.

NANI?!

Seriously, though, I love all you guys.  Also, no offense, Kuni, but Nergal will have something absolutely horrible happen to him in the end.  Sisyphean torment would be infinitely minute in comparison to what the gang will cook up.

NANI?!

Seriously, though, I love all you guys.  Also, no offense, Kuni, but Nergal will have something absolutely horrible happen to him in the end.  Sisyphean torment would be infinitely minute in comparison to what the gang will cook up.

Not even Yev will be able to save Nergal now.

P.s. Rabs loves her sisyphean torment. One side of her, at least.

Have you guys ever played a game that has so much bullcrap that aggravates you so much......

(Here's mine. Says beta on vid, but it's a problem in the full game too)

(Btw, Vaude, that yellow boi is the new dang Konchu)

....... but still can't seem to put the controller down? Am I the only one?

Edited by Endless Thundaga

KONCHUS!  ALL MY HATE BELONG TO THEM!  On the plus side, they're so dang cute.  One cannot stay mad at the flopping arthrodires for very long, especially in that TerminalMontage video.  I mean, look at 'em!

Also, excellent video right there!  I really enjoyed it.

Not even Yev will be able to save Nergal now.

P.s. Rabs loves her sisyphean torment. One side of her, at least.

If Yevgeni tries, Maxis will whack him too. He isn't about to get anyone get in his way.

Edited by Scrapmaster

If Yevgeni tries, Maxis will whack him too. He isn't about to get anyone get in his way.

Rabs would be somewhat angry if that happened, I suppose. Until she learns that Yev had something to do with Shiva's death, then she would do everything in her power to stop him.

Leviathan, well, she would devour both Nergal and Yev if she knew those two plotted to kill Shiva. If they somehow survived then they would face the wrath of Levi and the whole north, probably.

Yeah, I was cracking up when I saw the bot's post this morning.  I partially wanted to quote it and say, "Hey, I'm so glad that you're interested!  Before you can post, though, you have to complete a character sheet" and then give the bot the template to fill out.  I wonder what that would've looked like. xD

Yeah, I was cracking up when I saw the bot's post this morning. I partially wanted to quote it and say, "Hey, I'm so glad that you're interested! Before you can post, though, you have to complete a character sheet" and then give the bot the template to fill out. I wonder what that would've looked like. xD

And then the bot would create the perfect character to save/destroy both Mystras and Kilkis, maybe unify both sides, wage war against the North, subdue the rulers, and bring peace/chaos to both world.

Then their character would wake up from their daydream and realize that it is still fighting in the first war against humans, making all of our story so far a premonition of things to come. They would be called crazy and then they would die and be forgotten and lost in time.

Edited by Elrandir