Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I am fighting a hippie? Thats cool!

I'm calling it! the dog is his final form!

I'm also thinking that this guy is the one who transformed Rufus into a djinni.

You guys hit the nail on the head on all fronts.  =P  Reggie here is the hippie that transmogrified Rufus, and I figured who better to confront a lightning man of bloody violence than a hippie?

"Respect life, man! *tosses bucketful of fake blood*."

You guys hit the nail on the head on all fronts.  =P  Reggie here is the hippie that transmogrified Rufus, and I figured who better to confront a lightning man of bloody violence than a hippie?

"Respect life, man! *tosses bucketful of fake blood*."

Now we need to wait until Rufus notice that the guy is there, IF he remember him.

If both people don't mind. Unless you control both Soren and Arthur? I haven't been keeping tabs on that, sorry. 

I control Arthur. And I meant to Dawson on that instead of Soren xD (sorry about that!). Dawson is controlled by the lovely Endless Thundaga. Arthur on Raiden's Side, Dawson on Kilkis Seres side.

I control Arthur. And I meant to Dawson on that instead of Soren xD (sorry about that!). Dawson is controlled by the lovely Endless Thundaga. Arthur on Raiden's Side, Dawson on Kilkis Seres side.

Well, Aqua is on Kilkis Seres. So if Endless Thundaga okays it Aqua can help. 

Sorry to those who are waiting on me. I'll try to get a post in later today.

Well, Aqua is on Kilkis Seres. So if Endless Thundaga okays it Aqua can help.

That sounds good. Aqua is in another flank that may need her, but she can leave it and make the switch to aid Dawson, if you'd like.

Sorry to those who are waiting on me. I'll try to get a post in later today.

That sounds good. Aqua is in another flank that may need her, but she can leave it and make the switch to aid Dawson, if you'd like.

Don't want to cause any trouble.

I'm sorry. I got hit with a lot of work and RL's been stressfull with my life. I blanked out on so much and I'm sorry. Is there any way I can jump back in? I didn't think I was gone for awhile but suddenly it's a week later and I'm wondering where the hell all my time went...god I'm sorry.

Edit:

So saw that the fight was pretty early on, so made a flashback to wrap up what a few of my characters were doing before life decided a frying pan to the face was appropriate, and had them actually show up. Woo. Yay.

Alastor vs Rhaedyn, this is going to be LEGEN.

wait for it,.

DARY.

Edited by Sabre Lily

I'm sorry. I got hit with a lot of work and RL's been stressfull with my life. I blanked out on so much and I'm sorry. Is there any way I can jump back in? I didn't think I was gone for awhile but suddenly it's a week later and I'm wondering where the hell all my time went...god I'm sorry.

Edit:

So saw that the fight was pretty early on, so made a flashback to wrap up what a few of my characters were doing before life decided a frying pan to the face was appropriate, and had them actually show up. Woo. Yay.

Alastor vs Rhaedyn, this is going to be LEGEN.

wait for it,.

DARY.

Hey, welcome back!  I totally understand that real life comes first, so it's no problem.  I'm glad that you're doing okay and hopefully life is starting to take it easier on you.  It can be very tiresome when so much winds up on one's plate.

I see that you did indeed jump back in, which is awesome, as I was going to highly recommend it. :D  In case you haven't reviewed the war intro post containing rules, formation, and all that jazz it's here: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/98798-overworld-rp/?p=1958306 (though I think you might have, since you placed your characters in the correct flank).  Your post looks great.  It's funny, I was actually hoping to have Alderon and Eclaire fight, and interestingly you chose to pair the two in combat!

Also, poor Alastor; now he's got Reggietoes and Rhaedyn flashing weapons in his face.  This should be very interesting.

Hey, welcome back!  I totally understand that real life comes first, so it's no problem.  I'm glad that you're doing okay and hopefully life is starting to take it easier on you.  It can be very tiresome when so much winds up on one's plate.

I see that you did indeed jump back in, which is awesome, as I was going to highly recommend it. :D  In case you haven't reviewed the war intro post containing rules, formation, and all that jazz it's here: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/98798-overworld-rp/?p=1958306 (though I think you might have, since you placed your characters in the correct flank).  Your post looks great.  It's funny, I was actually hoping to have Alderon and Eclaire fight, and interestingly you chose to pair the two in combat!

Also, poor Alastor; now he's got Reggietoes and Rhaedyn flashing weapons in his face.  This should be very interesting.

I skimmed all your posts like five times to make sure I knew where Alderon was xD And yep, I read it. SOP - read everything since last post. Voila!

oh boy, Yev is going to be livid when he realizes that Rabiyu unleashed an entire thunderstorm after agreeing to let her go on the premise of sparing lives. He might just have to ride over and have a word or three. xD

Im the one Excited because Alastor in a thunderstorm is very interesting.

Edited by Scrapmaster

oh boy, Yev is going to be livid when he realizes that Rabiyu unleashed an entire thunderstorm after agreeing to let her go on the premise of sparing lives. He might just have to ride over and have a word or three. xD

Rabs is slowly losing her grip on who she is. All the death around her is making her remember when she destroyed almost half the noble sector back in the Imperial City when she was barely 20-25 years old, which means she could go back to being the dark elf who disintegrated a member of King Asura's court just because she could.

She is going to crack one day, I hope this battle is not that moment.

Rabs is slowly losing her grip on who she is. All the death around her is making her remember when she destroyed almost half the noble sector back in the Imperial City when she was barely 20-25 years old, which means she could go back to being the dark elf who disintegrated a member of King Asura's court just because she could.

She is going to crack one day, I hope this battle is not that moment.

That would make a pretty cool idea if she did just crack and start blasting friend and foe alike. Well, doesn't have to be blasting, but still!

Nah, you should be fine to make the switch. There's not that much activity in that flank anyway.

Thank you then!

That would make a pretty cool idea if she did just crack and start blasting friend and foe alike. Well, doesn't have to be blasting, but still!

It's still under consideration. We'll see what happens.