Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Alright, I hope this is better.

Name: Jynn Venas

Race: Eidolon (Since Shiva is is his mother and she is a Eidolon)

Appearance: I'll get the link to his appearance from Ashes.

Magic: He can command electricity at will. He is able to manipulate it to forge weapons, fire projectiles, and is even able to sense any movement around him, even if it is invisible.

Normal Mode: Jynn is able to fire powerful projectiles from the palms of his hands. He can forge almost any kind of weapon or object out of lightning, and he can forge at will, as well as creating a small force field to temporarily shield himself. Finally, he also has a unique ability to fire an electrified substance that can latch on to enemies and explodes after a few seconds, or immediately if it touches anything extremely hot. To get the substance off before detonation, a character simply has to dodge roll.

Storm Mode: When enraged, Jynn's powers multiply, so much that the lighting he creates turns black, and all electricity substance explodes immediately upon impact. He also gains two new abilities in this state; he is able to summon a thunderstorm with bolts randomly striking the ground (the storm ends when he exits storm mode), and he gains an increase in defense against thunder and other heat based attacks. When exiting this state, Jynn unleashes an extremely powerful discharge of energy in all directions. He can only stay in this state for a few minutes, and he cannot enter storm mode again for a couple of hours.

Weapons: Wields a silver katana with a blue blade and blue spikes that run along the top (those of you who saw my sheet for Ashes probably know what it looks like). It only responds to Jynn.

Personality: Docile, kind, brave, loyal to his friends, fearless, and intelligent.

Biography: Jynn is the son of the current Queen Shiva, and grew up as a prince of the Overworld, as well as the next heir. He was a fast learner, and he was able to learn how to fully control his powers when he turned 50. A couple hundred years later, he joined Yevgeni's rebellion to defeat a powerful empire. However, it ended aimlessly, and most of his allies were killed. Jynn believed that Yevgeni's cockiness was the culprit for all the deaths of his allies. Back at home, he is now appointed to watch over the Overworld and Underworld. However, like all Feys, he's still not allowed in the Underworld unless needed. Nowadays, he's been keeping a close eye on Alderon from the safety of the Overworld.

Edited by Endless Thundaga

Alright, I hope this is better. Name: Jynn Venas (suprise, suprise right?)Gender: MaleRace: FeyAge: 1995, but appears to be 21Appearance: I'll get the link to his appearance from Ashes. Magic: He can command electricity at will. He is able to manipulate it to forge weapons, fire projectiles, and is even able to sense any movement around him, even if it is invisible. If angered, his power multiplies in strength, but wears him out quickly. Weapons: Wields a silver katana with a blue blade and blue spikes that run along the top (those of you who saw my sheet for Ashes probably know what it looks like). It only responds to Jynn. Personality: Docile, kind, brave, loyal to his friends, fearless, and intelligent. Biography: Jynn was born to a noble family in the Fey kingdom, and grew up as a prince of the Overworld. He was a fast learner, and he was able to learn how to fully control his powers when he turned 50. A couple hundred years later, he joined Yevgeni's rebellion to defeat a powerful empire. However, it ended aimlessly, and most of his allies were killed. Jynn believed that Yevgeni's cockiness was the culprit for all the deaths of his allies. Back at home, he is now appointed to watch over the Overworld and Underworld. However, like all Feys, he's still not allowed in the Underworld unless needed. Nowadays, he's been keeping a close eye on Alderon from the safety of the Overworld.

Accepted! I really like how you're reflecting on an alternate form of Ashes in regard to Jynn's past. I'm guessing his relationship with Yevgeni is. . . strained at best.

WOW! where did everyone come from! looks like this RP is heating now, awesome! haha xD

So the witch wouldn't have cursed Alderon's daughter until she ventured to the underworld with the three friends, correct?  I just wanted to make sure, as no one knew of fey or their existence until this breach of security.  Also, to clarify, which race is Baxter?  I know that he is a fey, but I am wondering what division of fey he is (fairy, elf, dwarf, et cetera).

Otherwise all of these characters are accepted, except I have one last question on Effie.  All magic and abilities have been kept in the Overworld with the world below having no idea of their existence.  If Effie has control over fire magic I am assuming that the Zanzia race would need to be a form of fey, which must've existed in the Overworld.  Perhaps the Zanzia's had migrated from the Overworld centuries ago, and have lived in secrecy until Effie's mother fell in love with a human of the normal world?  I'm uncertain how you would like to proceed with this, but I was just throwing some ideas out there on how this might work.  The humans in the real world all are plain and simple with no powers, with the exception of all magic and powers existing in the Overworld.

Yep! the fey witch followed the 3 friends when they ventured below & she was hidden from their sight while she followed until she eventually lost sight of them & ventured off herself. 

I'm gonna pick Fey - Elf for Baxter, I think that would be a good fit for him. I'll make the edit K :)

As for Effie, I like your idea about her race migrating form the overworld & the rest but I don't want her to have immortality or flight. I do have a little story of her mother that can explain a few things about why she's in the below world & not in the overworld & it also relates to ashes a bit too, so I'll just put it into a spoiler for ya. I was thinking I could make it that Effie's dad told her to only use her powers if the ones she loves/cares for were in real life threatening danger that way no one would now of her powers except for her best friend which she has already seen them. Hows that sound to ya? . I also have a great story behind their friendship which I wanna reveal within the RP too :D

Added more info on her mothers story more too. 

Effie's mother was a woman named Yagyu, Yagyu fought in a massive war against an age-old empire that took place over three thousand years ago. Yagyu fought her sister & in which she was about to lose but instead she used her demon's eye which she got from a man from a demon race called Zanzia to warp herself into another world, a world of Medieval. Yagyu was close to death cause of her many injuries she got from battling her sister until she was quickly found by a young man who in which took care of her until she was all healed up. The 2 fell in love & had a child naming her Effie, but it wasn't long before Yagyu felt the demon Zanzia race's instincts start to take over more & more, she knew she was only going to bring harm & death to her family if she lost all control of herself so she then decided that she needed to return back to her own world. Not only to finishing what her world started but to also protect her family from herself. She told her husband that if Effie should ever ask about her just say "I left to protect the ones she loves from herself". Yagyu wishes that Effie will have the power to do what she could not

So can I create the character sheets for my Fey witch & cursed daughter of the king now?

I also have one more character to throw out there too so watch out haha xD

I'm game as well, I daresay, and would love to participate in this roleplay!  Time to create a new character and maybe a recurring one as well, *wink*.

Name:  Rufus Contralto.

Race:  Fey, Genie of the Lavalamp.

Appearance:  Once a man and now a permanently ensnared djinni, Rufus is garbed in a red jacket, black trousers torn to mid-lower leg in all four cardinal directions, and a brass cuff that ensnares his bushy hair.  A grey, smokey tether tails from his hair to the lamp of which he is housed inside -- a lavalamp, that is.

Magic (if any):  Wishes and anti-magic.  Rufus gives people exactly what they wish for, unlike other genies that twist the gift of magic against them, but only one free wish is granted whereas more require great sacrifice, personal or otherwise.  Antimagic is used against fey and otherworldly magic, cancelling powers to a degree unless the magic user is more powerful than he is.

Weapons:  Essentially ethereal, Rufus has no weapons other than his magic and his crazed ravings.  He can annoy, but that's all of which he is capable physically.

Personality:  The years have not been kind to his addlebrained self, his desire for food ravenous now that he is unable to eat and his desire for freedom insatiable.  He is aloof, entirely foolish, and yet beyond kind.  He still retains some trickery and memory of his past life as a man, but hundreds of years leaves the past extremely fuzzy, and he often questions the truth of it all.

Biography:  Previously an addled man who won magical power through a warlock, Rufus has travelled many a location by worldjumping through slipspace.  After three switches of worlds, all populated by humans and other races, he met a not so kindly hippie fey and was transformed into a djinni, ensnared within a magically sustained lamp that would not break except under great duress.  He has met multiple masters that abused his wishes and now lies forgotten somewhere in the Overworld, waiting to be freed from his prison.

YAY! good old Rufus joins the party :D

Yeah it has been a while hasnt it. Im alright, how are you?

I'm all good, a bit tired from being busy & training but all good still, can't wait to have my characters interact with everyone's characters haha xD

Edited by The Unversed

Name: Manel Fienna

Race: Human

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 34

Appearance: post-53311-0-96736500-1469461275_thumb.jpg

Magic (if any): None

Weapons: Sword, Crossbow (if they have these yet. Do they?), and Shield.

Personality: Fiercely loyal to her King and Country, Manel is willing to do whatever it takes to help her people. She is untrusting and often presents an icy exterior, but those who know her well say that the Lady of the Black Shores is clever, gentle, and kind.

Biography: Manel was born as the only child of the Lord and Lady of Thromoni, a large Fief on the freezing coasts of the Kingdom of Sondon. She was raised learning strategy, combat, and all the ins and outs needed for managing their domain. After her father was killed defending a nearby town from a raid and her mother was taken by disease, the twenty one year old Manel Fienna took over, strengthening her army and fortifying the beaches of Thromoni more than had been seen in centuries. Although the coasts had always had dark sands, legend says that they were stained black with the blood of the enemies of Sondon when they dared cross the path of Lady Fienna. This resulted in the title by which she is best known, the Lady of the Black Shores. Manel knows of her King's plan to strengthen their kingdom, and although she distrusts magic, preferring to rely on her own strength alone, she supports him fully. She is currently working to build her forces even further so that when her monarch calls, Thromoni Fief will be ready with the most powerful army in the lands to answer.

Edit: Changed the Fief's name to match the map.

Name: Amina

Race: Oneiroi

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): Appears around 23

Appearance: post-53311-0-02032900-1472534799_thumb.jpeg

Magic (if any): Controlling and viewing the dreams of the sleeping (limited range). Manipulating the minds of awake opponents with illusions.

Weapons: A staff.

Personality: Very calm, quiet, caring, optimistic, and curious. Due to the nature of her job, Amina is nocturnal, and dislikes bright light and loud noises.

Biography: Amina is an oneiros, a guardian of dreams and a dark winged child of night and sleep. She and her siblings help the fey by bringing them dreams of comfort and cheer, but also sometimes warnings. Amina is a bit of a prodigy at this, manipulating the dream to bring forth memories to help people who have forgotten something and to give hope. Her powers continue to grow as she works with them, and although she fears the consequences that the three fey who visited the Underworld may bring, she continues to hope for the futures of her people.

(Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to change.)

Edited by Kingdom Key D

WOW! where did everyone come from! looks like this RP is heating now, awesome! haha xD

Yep! the fey witch followed the 3 friends when they ventured below & she was hidden from their sight while she followed until she eventually lost sight of them & ventured off herself. 

I'm gonna pick Fey - Elf for Baxter, I think that would be a good fit for him. I'll make the edit K :)

As for Effie, I like your idea about her race migrating form the overworld & the rest but I don't want her to have immortality or flight. I do have a little story of her mother that can explain a few things about why she's in the below world & not in the overworld & it also relates to ashes a bit too, so I'll just put it into a spoiler for ya. I was thinking I could make it that Effie's dad told her to only use her powers if the ones she loves/cares for were in real life threatening danger that way no one would now of her powers except for her best friend which she has already seen them. Hows that sound to ya? . I also have a great story behind their friendship which I wanna reveal within the RP too :D

Added more info on her mothers story more too. 

Effie's mother was a woman named Yagyu, Yagyu fought in a massive war against an age-old empire that took place over three thousand years ago. Yagyu fought her sister & in which she was about to lose but instead she used her demon's eye which she got from a man from a demon race called Zanzia to warp herself into another world, a world of Medieval. Yagyu was close to death cause of her many injuries she got from battling her sister until she was quickly found by a young man who in which took care of her until she was all healed up. The 2 fell in love & had a child naming her Effie, but it wasn't long before Yagyu felt the demon Zanzia race's instincts start to take over more & more, she knew she was only going to bring harm & death to her family if she lost all control of herself so she then decided that she needed to return back to her own world. Not only to finishing what her world started but to also protect her family from herself. She told her husband that if Effie should ever ask about her just say "I left to protect the ones she loves from herself". Yagyu wishes that Effie will have the power to do what she could not

So can I create the character sheets for my Fey witch & cursed daughter of the king now?

I also have one more character to throw out there too so watch out haha xD

YAY! good old Rufus joins the party :D

I'm all good, a bit tired from being busy & training but all good still, can't wait to have my characters interact with everyone's characters haha xD

So long as Effie's powers are subtle and not used often that backstory should be okay. : )  I'm also fine with the plot for the witch and Alderon's daughter.  I actually had an idea for the witch, if you would be approving of this:

In King Alderon's research, he discovers that their may be an ancient art of transferring the magic of a fey into another being--in this case a human--though a very old ritual that would sacrifice the life of the fey.  Perhaps the witch is privy to it, and being his advisor she is the one performing this ritual and creating augmented humans for Alderon to serve his war.  This would make him trust her, and make them closer, so I think it might actually work well.

Hope that idea works for you!  Also, feel free to make their character sheets.  I'll try to hold off on starting the RP until you've got them up, or at least for a day or two.

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 34

Appearance: (working on the drawing)

Personality: Fiercely loyal to her King and Country, Manel is willing to do whatever it takes to help her people. She is untrusting and often presents an icy exterior, but those who know her well say that the Lady of the Black Shores is clever, gentle, and kind.

Biography: Manel was born as the only child of the Lord and Lady of Gosa, a large Fief on the freezing coasts of the Kingdom of Sondon. She was raised learning strategy, combat, and all the ins and outs needed for managing their domain. After her father was killed defending a nearby town from a raid and her mother was taken by disease, the twenty one year old Manel Fienna took over, strengthening her army and fortifying the beaches of Gosa more than had been seen in centuries. Although the coasts had always had dark sands, legend says that they were stained black with the blood of the enemies of Sondon when they dared cross the path of Lady Fienna. This resulted in the title by which she is best known, the Lady of the Black Shores. Manel knows of her King's plan to strengthen their kingdom, and although she distrusts magic, preferring to rely on her own strength alone, she supports him fully. She is currently working to build her forces even further so that when her monarch calls, Gosa Fief will be ready with the most powerful army in the lands to answer.

(Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to change. I am almost done with second character, I will have them up very soon.)

Accepted!  I think the crossbow should be okay.  Another character has one as well, I believe, and while I don't know if they actually existed during this era I'm going to say yes, as it's not *that* advanced.  Thank you for checking, and I look forward to seeing your second character.

Right now we're waiting on a couple of people's character sheets, but once those are finished I'll try to get the RP up, probably no later than Wednesday.  I've made a couple of world maps, which I'll post here so that you guys can review them and plan accordingly:

Posted Image

Posted Image

More details are to come on these maps, so stay tuned.  These are the areas that are going to be frequented in the RP.  There will be out of bounds areas as well that can be referenced to, but the majority of events and places to travel will be on these maps.

So long as Effie's powers are subtle and not used often that backstory should be okay. : )  I'm also fine with the plot for the witch and Alderon's daughter.  I actually had an idea for the witch, if you would be approving of this:

Hope that idea works for you!  Also, feel free to make their character sheets. 

Yep, got it & I'm totally down with that idea, it works out well with her character too. Here are the 3 characters sheets too, Hope their interesting :D

Name: Visco Niles
Race: Human (Cursed)
Appearance: http://main-im-char-1.gamewise.co/Visco-303544-full.jpeg (Her dog ears are hidden in her hair to seem like their not there) 
Curse effects: A slight increase in strength & speed. Appearance has changed to have dog like features & ages like a dog too. Alot of dog traits such as high sense of smell, good hearing, hard to control urge to fetch things, etc...  
Magic: None
Weapons: 1 Ryo Katana sword (Name of Ryo sword is Ryosa. Ryosa info here:

A sword that has an ignitable friction grit as the blade's made material, meaning it can set itself on fire when it hits anything or grinds against anything.

)

Personality: sharp, fierce loyalty, protective of her comrades & friends, will fight tooth & nail for what she believes, friendly & kind & alittle bit stern.
Biography: Visco Niles is the daughter of the great king Alderon of Sondon & was always kept safe with guards around her 24/7 until one day when she was playing with some other children a strange looking lady appeared & used a strange looking mist of somesorts casting a spell on all around her changing them all into dogs. But for some reason the spell only half worked on Visco, One year after that event & Visco has grown up fast & Visco's father has tried many times to have her shut in doors as to not have anyone notice her dog like appearance or her strange dog habits, but Visco rebelled everytime & has argued time & time again with her father to become a knight & use her curse as a gift instead to help others. Visco's father soon gave in & let her became a royal knight with a group of fine soldiers at her command chosen by her father but hardly any knights or even citicians in the kingdom trust or respect Visco because of her strange dog like appearance, infact most even call her names behind her back such as Princess Dog, mutt, mongrel & other bad names. Visco can't remember who cursed her & wishes day & night to find a way to undo the curse as she believes that the curse is mainly creating a wall between her & her father more than thing else. Visco also has a best friend named Effie too.

(Sheet under reconstruction)
Name: Midnea
Race: Fey - Fairy
Race abilities: Immortality & flight
Magic: Bend Negark Magic (Able to create a clone with a different personality that can use the same type of magic or skills of the target(s). The clones powers if magic is only a 3rd of the target(s) & if skill it's half of the target(s). The clones disappear after a short amount of time has pasted too) Also has Curse magic & Ritual magic.    
Weapons: None 
Personality: Crazy smart, slightly insane when alone, talks to herself as if someone else is with her, possessive over the one she loves, insane love for dogs & hates all other animals. When around King Alderon her personality instantly turns into a quiet, calm & respectful attitude for him.
Biography: Midnea was a respected empress in the overworld ruling with a calm mindset on rules & was also the one who brought about the group known as the punishers to punish those who broke the rules. But then a day came when she saw & followed 3 feys into a new world, the world below. Midnea soon found herself lost after loosing sight of the 3 feys & decided to venture off herself soon finding some humans. Midnea then decided to experiment on these so called humans changing almost all of them into dogs in which she took with her back to her world, but Midnea was caught by some royal guard feys & quickly punished for her actions. her punishment was having her immortality & flight taken away & forced to live a mortal life in the world below forever. Midnea mind changed that day into an insane lust for revenge against her own world & soon found a king named Alderon ruler of Sondon & not only saw him as a way to get her revenge but also saw him as someone she would love to rule both worlds together with. So Midnea quickly became his loyal advisor helping him in his goals to ruler over the overworld while also trying to become his queen.

Name: Pracia
Race: Scralose
Race abilities: Has Enhanced Speed, very flexible & has very sharp claws which can slash through extremely tough things. Can live a long life up to 6000 years. 
Magic: Sensation Magic (Able to increase or decrease her target(s) bodily senses of pain, sight, hearing, taste, touch & smell through green beams that she shoots out from any of her finger claws. The target(s) senses return to normal over time)
Personality: determined, loyal, extremely cruel, cunning, acts before thinking & enjoys others suffering.
Biography: Pracia is from the race of Scralose which are commonly known for their very slim flexible bodies & razor sharp finger claws. Pracia has been through alot of horrible events in her life that has left her to believe that the only way to fit in this world is to become someone even worse than the cruelty of the world itself. So Pracia hardened her heart, soul & body into a strong horrible person who's only joy in life is the suffering of others. Pracia became one of Midnea's most effective Punishers for not having to even touch her opponent(s) to cause them tremendous pain thanks to her magic of Sensations. Pracia's magic was extremely effective for torturing any & all rule breakers & was also the one who took part in punishing Midnea herself. Not much else is known about Pracia other than she has been seen talking with some badlooking races.      
Edited by The Unversed

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd help us out by making this list with all our characters & some info about them just so we know whos with who & whats what K :)

Please let me know if I missed anything & I'll fix it right away K guys :)

OverWorlders:
Leader Unknown?
Baxter (Male, Fey-Elf, 242 Looks 19) (Page 1)
'Eliltari' among Elves & 'Rabiyu' among others (Female, High Elf, 1853 Looks early twenties) (Page 1)
Jimba (Male, Shadin, 8731 looks around 70-80) (Page 1)
Rufus Contralto (Male, Fey-Genie, 837) (Page 1)
Elia Cabret (Female, Fairy, ? Looks 18) (Page 1)
Yevgeni Malachite (Male, Fairy, around 4000 Looks early twenties) (Page 1)
Erica (Female, Fey-Vila, Around 214 Looks around 12 or younger) (Page 1)
Helios (Male, Fey-Spriggan, Over 200 Looks 19) (Page 1)
Jynn Venas (Male, Fey-?, 1995 Looks 21) (Page 2)
Amina (Female, Oneiroi, ? Looks around 23) (Page 2) (Waiting to be Accepted)
Midnea (Female, Fey-Fairy, 1689 Looks 15) (Page 2) (Waiting to be Accepted)
Pracia (Female, Scralose, 4734 Looks 29) (Page 2) (Waiting to be Accepted)

UnderWorlders:
Leader is King Alderon Niles (Male, Human, 48) (Page 1)
Effie (Female, Demon-Zanzia, 27 Looks 17) (Page 1)
Varian Senton (Male, Human, 26) (Page 1)
Raleigh Marin (Female, Human, 31) (Page 1)
Aura Aeternum (Female, Human, 25) (Page 1)
Aurion Aeternum (Male, Human, 27) (Page 1)
Arthur Gancelot (Male, Human, 21) (Page 1)
Manel Fienna (Female, Human, 34) (Page 2)
Visco Niles (Female, Human (cursed), 19 was 12 but +7 for dog years) (Page 2) (Waiting to be Accepted)

Thank you for making this!!!!!! 

DOOT DOOT BITCHES! Here I am. 

Characters are coming...

Whoa! & here comes Scrap! Everybody get back & make way! make way!! haha xD awesome to have ya here man.

Thank you for making this!!!!!! 

Thanks for saying that :D

Appearance: (working on the drawing)

Biography: Manel was born as the only child of the Lord and Lady of Thromoni, a large Fief on the freezing coasts of the Kingdom of Sondon. She was raised learning strategy, combat, and all the ins and outs needed for managing their domain. After her father was killed defending a nearby town from a raid and her mother was taken by disease, the twenty one year old Manel Fienna took over, strengthening her army and fortifying the beaches of Thromoni more than had been seen in centuries. Although the coasts had always had dark sands, legend says that they were stained black with the blood of the enemies of Sondon when they dared cross the path of Lady Fienna. This resulted in the title by which she is best known, the Lady of the Black Shores. Manel knows of her King's plan to strengthen their kingdom, and although she distrusts magic, preferring to rely on her own strength alone, she supports him fully. She is currently working to build her forces even further so that when her monarch calls, Thromoni Fief will be ready with the most powerful army in the lands to answer.

Edit: Changed the Fief's name to match the map.

Name: Amina

Race: Oneiroi

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): Appears around 23

Appearance: (working on this.)

Magic (if any): Controlling and viewing the dreams of the sleeping (limited range). Manipulating the minds of awake opponents with illusions.

Weapons: A staff.

Personality: Very calm, quiet, caring, optimistic, and curious. Due to the nature of her job, Amina is nocturnal, and dislikes bright light and loud noises.

Biography: Amina is an oneiros, a guardian of dreams and a dark winged child of night and sleep. She and her siblings help the fey by bringing them dreams of comfort and cheer, but also sometimes warnings. Amina is a bit of a prodigy at this, manipulating the dream to bring forth memories to help people who have forgotten something and to give hope. Her powers continue to grow as she works with them, and although she fears the consequences that the three fey who visited the Underworld may bring, she continues to hope for the futures of her people.

(Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to change.)

Amina is accepted!

Yep, got it & I'm totally down with that idea, it works out well with her character too. Here are the 3 characters sheets too, Hope their interesting :D

Name: Visco Niles
Race: Human (Cursed)
Appearance: http://main-im-char-1.gamewise.co/Visco-303544-full.jpeg (Her dog ears are hidden in her hair to seem like their not there) 
Curse effects: A slight increase in strength & speed. Appearance has changed to have dog like features & ages like a dog too. Alot of dog traits such as high sense of smell, good hearing, hard to control urge to fetch things, etc...  
Magic: None
Personality: sharp, fierce loyalty, protective of her comrades & friends, will fight tooth & nail for what she believes, friendly & kind & alittle bit stern.
Biography: Visco Niles is the daughter of the great king Alderon of Sondon & was always kept safe with guards around her 24/7 until one day when she was playing with some other children a strange looking lady appeared & used a strange looking mist of somesorts casting a spell on all around her changing them all into dogs. But for some reason the spell only half worked on Visco, One year after that event & Visco has grown up fast & Visco's father has tried many times to have her shut in doors as to not have anyone notice her dog like appearance or her strange dog habits, but Visco rebelled everytime & has argued time & time again with her father to become a knight & use her curse as a gift instead to help others. Visco's father soon gave in & let her became a royal knight with a group of fine soldiers at her command chosen by her father but hardly any knights or even citicians in the kingdom trust or respect Visco because of her strange dog like appearance, infact most even call her names behind her back such as Princess Dog, mutt, mongrel & other bad names. Visco can't remember who cursed her & wishes day & night to find a way to undo the curse as she believes that the curse is mainly creating a wall between her & her father more than thing else. Visco also has a best friend named Effie too.

Name: Midnea
Race: Fey - Fairy
Race abilities: Immortality & flight
Magic: Bend Negark Magic (Able to create a clone with a different personality that can use the same type of magic or skills of the target(s). The clones powers if magic is only a 3rd of the target(s) & if skill it's half of the target(s). The clones disappear after a short amount of time has pasted too) Also has Curse magic & Ritual magic.    
Personality: Crazy, smart, insane, talks to herself as if someone else is with her, possessive over the one she loves, insane love for dogs & hates all other animals. But when around the King Alderon her personality instantly turns into a quiet, calm, respectful attitude for him & only him.  
Biography: Midnea was a respected empress in the overworld ruling with a calm mindset on rules & was also the one who brought about the group known as the punishers to punish those who broke the rules. But then a day came when she saw & followed 3 feys into a new world, the world below. Midnea soon found herself lost after loosing sight of the 3 feys & decided to venture off herself soon finding some humans. Midnea then decided to experiment on these so called humans changing almost all of them into dogs in which she took with her back to her world, but Midnea was caught by some royal guard feys & quickly punished for her actions. her punishment was having her immortality & flight taken away & forced to live a mortal life in the world below forever. Midnea mind changed that day into an insane lust for revenge against her own world & soon found a king named Alderon ruler of Sondon & not only saw him as a way to get her revenge but also saw him as someone she would love to rule both worlds together with. So Midnea quickly became his loyal advisor helping him in his goals to ruler over the overworld while also trying to become his queen.

Name: Pracia
Race: Scralose
Race abilities: Has Enhanced Speed, very flexible & has very sharp claws which can slash through extremely tough things. Can live a long life up to 6000 years. 
Magic: Sensation Magic (Able to increase or decrease her target(s) bodily senses of pain, sight, hearing, taste, touch & smell through green beams that she shoots out from any of her finger claws. The target(s) senses return to normal over time)
Personality: determined, loyal, extremely cruel, cunning, acts before thinking & enjoys others suffering.
Biography: Pracia is from the race of Scralose which are commonly known for their very slim flexible bodies & razor sharp finger claws. Pracia has been through alot of horrible events in her life that has left her to believe that the only way to fit in this world is to become someone even worse than the cruelty of the world itself. So Pracia hardened her heart, soul & body into a strong horrible person who's only joy in life is the suffering of others. Pracia became one of Midnea's most effective Punishers for not having to even touch her opponent(s) to cause them tremendous pain thanks to her magic of Sensations. Pracia's magic was extremely effective for torturing any & all rule breakers & was also the one who took part in punishing Midnea herself. Not much else is known about Pracia other than she has been seen talking with some badlooking races.      

Midnea could be considered a little over-powered because of her clone ability, but because she probably going to be considered one of the "top-bosses" or antagonists of this RP I'm going to permit it, so long as you limit the clones at one time to about three, and so long as the duration is rather short.

Pracia is accepted, and I have one concern regarding the princess: how dog-like does she appear, and would it be obvious to the public?  If she does have canine traits I don't think her father would permit her to fight, but, rather, would have her locked up to protect her, since this is an era where any form of magic/witchcraft is punishable by burning people at the stake.  People would probably consider the princess to be a demon and try to harm her, which her father would prevent under any means.  So long as people wouldn't know of her dog-like traits I'd say she's accepted, but we may have to make revisions somewhere if these traits are noticeable.

Also, one last thing: the punishers.  I don't know if Midnea ruled her own individual portion of the Overworld and those were her laws (and that's perfectly fine, if that were the case), but the main kingdom of Kirkes Seres that will be referenced to often did not have such a system, mostly because there were few who dared ever leave the Overworld.  The one who did is receiving . . . a very certain circumstance, but it doesn't involve torture, and I'm not sure how the punishers could come into play.  It's a neat concept, but I'm not sure if it has a place in the main kingdom.  It's fine if it's going on where Midnea had ruled long ago, though. :)

And thank you so much for the character list!  You're so awesome for doing that.

DOOT DOOT BITCHES! Here I am. 

Music for my glorious entrance /Joke.

Characters are coming...

Sounds great; I can't wait to see your characters.  I'll try to stall off the start of this RP a little longer, but I may have to break down and open intro scenarios later tonight.  I'll try to see if we can hold out for you, though. ; )

ANd hereeee we go.

Name: Henry Hansees.

Race: Augmented Human

Appearance:

Posted Image

Knight armor appearance:

Posted Image

The dreadnaught:

Posted Image

Magic: Due to being one of the first experiments Alderon's army made, Henry has a few magical abilities, that distinguish him from normal men.

- Powerful Earth magic, he can control rock, create and infuse said element with other elements should he wish. He can cast a rock armor around his body to increase his protection should he wish to. 

- Darkness magic: A side effect of the experiments, Henry was imbued with darkness magic, and the magic seemed to grow onto him, so much that all of his magic is tainted with darkness, his earth magic is strenghtened by darkness, as well as his fire magic being imbued with said energy, causing it to be much stronger than normal.

- Chaos flames: Fire magic that was also given to him by the experiments, Henry's fire magic is heavily combined and twisted by his darkness, making it take on a crimson color and having its potency increase, although the magic is extremely wild and devastating should he not control it.

Weapons: Asunder.

Henry is skilled with many weapons due to his training as a knight, however he was very skilled with a longsword, or rather a mixture of both greatsword and an arming sword, while not bigger than a greatsword, and not as fast as an arming one, the longsword was a very fine balance between the two archetypes.

And Henry made note to take his sword with him in his escape.

Posted Image

Made with fine steel and crafting techniques, the sword can withstand many blows without denting, and is sharp enough to cut a man clean in half...well if augmented strenght is anything to go by.

Personality: Noble, Sarcastic, somewhat snarky and senseless at times, stubborn, smart and cunning. Henry is one to help others, even though he now stays at mostly a neutral side on most conflicts, he is an escaped experiment after all...

Biography:

Born in Alderon's kingdom, Henry, ever since a child, looked up to the royal knights, who fiercely protected the kingdom with their very lives, all with a noble cause, and Henry wanted to be part of the order. 

Enlisting in the military at 17 years old, he as accepted into the ranks and had gained combat experience in some skirmishes with opposing military forces before, this experience, along with his resolve would go on to make him stand out between the soldiers and finally become a knight. Doning his medium armor and longsword, Henry assisted in the defense of the kingdom many times, gaining the trust of most of the royal family as he had now become one of the famed Royal knights, not as high up as a general, but he was coming close. He was loyal to the king, and the king knew it well. 

Henry's loyalty vanished however, upon agreeing to take part in the magical experiments, and seeing how inhumane they were, innocent people being wrongfully tested on, Henry was one of the only three survivor out of the group of 8 men, all knights as well, who were sent to the experiment.

Henry was imbued with devilish magic, earth,darkness and fire, all of which literally grew onto him...rather painfully, try getting your bones infused with earth magic to strenghten them, it hurts like hell. Everything from how his body worked naturally to his bones were changed, and Henry became something more than a human. He became a beast, capable of doning what seemed to be a demonic suit of armor, combining darkness and earth into it, he named it "The Dreadnaught armor". The armor was nigh impenetrable by anything the army had, nothing could pierce its layers of armor, much less dent it. Although the armor didn't last very long on him, it was still worryingly strong. 

He was going to be locked up, was, Henry escaped soon enough, refusing to be used as a weapon of war. And to hurt others, Henry now roams the land, keeping his magic at bay so as not to scare others, so to others, he doesn't look more than a wandering knight. Albeit he is wanted dead or alive by the Alderon kingdom...And the bounty is quite high indeed.

(I shall edit more character in. Hold up.)

Look who it is Vaude!

Name: Draksis Gunther

Age 57

Appearance: In armor

Posted Image

Out of armor: A large scar over his right eye, a well trimmed, grey beard, brown eyes, the visual of a grizzled war veteran. Medium greyed hair. Usually cut to short, unless he wishes not to.

Magic: N/A

Weapons: The black knight greatsword.

Posted Image

The sword is BIG. its whats called an ultra greatsword, it is very strong and heavy, capable of not only cutting through armor and skin with the sheer weight behind every blow, but also capable of wisthstanding blows that would destroy any other greatsword, the pinnacle of Alderon's finest blacksmithing, the sword is heavy, but not as much as it looks. Allowing Draksis to wield it with two hands, and sometimes even one. But one-handing the sword is very debilitating and tiring.

the sword is strong, but slow. As is Draksis, heavily armored, slow, but very, VERY dangerous.

Backup crossbow with silver tipped arrows:

Posted Image

Personality: Serious, Ruthless, Loyal, Honorable and noble.

Biography:

Draksis was already in the military before even Alderon was nominated king, he is one of the oldest of the Kingdom's generals, and one of the most experienced. His experience was noted by Alderon and the royal family as he was promoted from knight to general, respected by his peers. He looked more like a role model to newly enlisted knights and soldiers. Draksis exploits range from several succesful crusades and fights, so many that he was nicknamed "The Conqueror" By his fellow men. And even Alderon himself came to respect the man for how he handled combat situations and wars.

Draksis leads an unit of knights, Which was soon named the Black knight Platoon by the other generals and the royal family.

All the soldiers in Draksis's platoon were handpicked, and hand-trained to near perfection in both combat and agility, as well as logical thinking and cognitive motor skills. Draksis cares deeply for his men, and would not dare throw their lives away at a petty,impossible fight. Although most of the times they are called in are by Alderon himself, to great effect, Him and his platoon are a combined monster in the battlefield. Most are armored, but the ones who rather stay at range used Medium, plate armor in order to protect from counter attacks at range.

Draksis knows of Alderon's plans, and he would follow the man to hell and back should he need to, having made a vow to his family that he would protect the man until his death.

I'l post the other two chars later.

Edited by Scrapmaster

I'm planning to start this soon, but I have a question for you guys? Would you like this RP to be entirely freeform, or would you all prefer more of an RPG-style? The main difference would be in combat. I'd give everyone designated MP/HP and also disclose how much MP each spell costs that your character uses. If you guys don't want this that's fine, as I'm rather torn on it myself. It was just a cool thought that I figured I'd throw out there.

ANd hereeee we go.

Name: Henry Hansees.

Race: Augmented Human

Appearance:

Posted Image

Knight armor appearance:

Posted Image

The dreadnaught:

Posted Image

Magic: Due to being one of the first experiments Alderon's army made, Henry has a few magical abilities, that distinguish him from normal men.

- Powerful Earth magic, he can control rock, create and infuse said element with other elements should he wish. He can cast a rock armor around his body to increase his protection should he wish to. 

- Darkness magic: A side effect of the experiments, Henry was imbued with darkness magic, and the magic seemed to grow onto him, so much that all of his magic is tainted with darkness, his earth magic is strenghtened by darkness, as well as his fire magic being imbued with said energy, causing it to be much stronger than normal.

- Chaos flames: Fire magic that was also given to him by the experiments, Henry's fire magic is heavily combined and twisted by his darkness, making it take on a crimson color and having its potency increase, although the magic is extremely wild and devastating should he not control it.

Weapons: Asunder.

Henry is skilled with many weapons due to his training as a knight, however he was very skilled with a longsword, or rather a mixture of both greatsword and an arming sword, while not bigger than a greatsword, and not as fast as an arming one, the longsword was a very fine balance between the two archetypes.

And Henry made note to take his sword with him in his escape.

Posted Image

Made with fine steel and crafting techniques, the sword can withstand many blows without denting, and is sharp enough to cut a man clean in half...well if augmented strenght is anything to go by.

Personality: Noble, Sarcastic, somewhat snarky and senseless at times, stubborn, smart and cunning. Henry is one to help others, even though he now stays at mostly a neutral side on most conflicts, he is an escaped experiment after all...

Biography:

Born in Alderon's kingdom, Henry, ever since a child, looked up to the royal knights, who fiercely protected the kingdom with their very lives, all with a noble cause, and Henry wanted to be part of the order. 

Enlisting in the military at 17 years old, he as accepted into the ranks and had gained combat experience in some skirmishes with opposing military forces before, this experience, along with his resolve would go on to make him stand out between the soldiers and finally become a knight. Doning his medium armor and longsword, Henry assisted in the defense of the kingdom many times, gaining the trust of most of the royal family as he had now become one of the famed Royal knights, not as high up as a general, but he was coming close. He was loyal to the king, and the king knew it well. 

Henry's loyalty vanished however, upon agreeing to take part in the magical experiments, and seeing how inhumane they were, innocent people being wrongfully tested on, Henry was one of the only three survivor out of the group of 8 men, all knights as well, who were sent to the experiment.

Henry was imbued with devilish magic, earth,darkness and fire, all of which literally grew onto him...rather painfully, try getting your bones infused with earth magic to strenghten them, it hurts like hell. Everything from how his body worked naturally to his bones were changed, and Henry became something more than a human. He became a beast, capable of doning what seemed to be a demonic suit of armor, combining darkness and earth into it, he named it "The Dreadnaught armor". The armor was nigh impenetrable by anything the army had, nothing could pierce its layers of armor, much less dent it. Although the armor didn't last very long on him, it was still worryingly strong. 

He was going to be locked up, was, Henry escaped soon enough, refusing to be used as a weapon of war. And to hurt others, Henry now roams the land, keeping his magic at bay so as not to scare others, so to others, he doesn't look more than a wandering knight. Albeit he is wanted dead or alive by the Alderon kingdom...And the bounty is quite high indeed.

(I shall edit more character in. Hold up.)

Look who it is Vaude!

Name: Draksis Gunther

Age 57

Appearance: In armor

Posted Image

Out of armor: A large scar over his right eye, a well trimmed, grey beard, brown eyes, the visual of a grizzled war veteran. Medium greyed hair. Usually cut to short, unless he wishes not to.

Magic: N/A

Weapons: The black knight greatsword.

Posted Image

The sword is BIG. its whats called an ultra greatsword, it is very strong and heavy, capable of not only cutting through armor and skin with the sheer weight behind every blow, but also capable of wisthstanding blows that would destroy any other greatsword, the pinnacle of Alderon's finest blacksmithing, the sword is heavy, but not as much as it looks. Allowing Draksis to wield it with two hands, and sometimes even one. But one-handing the sword is very debilitating and tiring.

the sword is strong, but slow. As is Draksis, heavily armored, slow, but very, VERY dangerous.

Backup crossbow with silver tipped arrows:

Posted Image

Personality: Serious, Ruthless, Loyal, Honorable and noble.

Biography:

Draksis was already in the military before even Alderon was nominated king, he is one of the oldest of the Kingdom's generals, and one of the most experienced. His experience was noted by Alderon and the royal family as he was promoted from knight to general, respected by his peers. He looked more like a role model to newly enlisted knights and soldiers. Draksis exploits range from several succesful crusades and fights, so many that he was nicknamed "The Conqueror" By his fellow men. And even Alderon himself came to respect the man for how he handled combat situations and wars.

Draksis leads an unit of knights, Which was soon named the Black knight Platoon by the other generals and the royal family.

All the soldiers in Draksis's platoon were handpicked, and hand-trained to near perfection in both combat and agility, as well as logical thinking and cognitive motor skills. Draksis cares deeply for his men, and would not dare throw their lives away at a petty,impossible fight. Although most of the times they are called in are by Alderon himself, to great effect, Him and his platoon are a combined monster in the battlefield. Most are armored, but the ones who rather stay at range used Medium, plate armor in order to protect from counter attacks at range.

Draksis knows of Alderon's plans, and he would follow the man to hell and back should he need to, having made a vow to his family that he would protect the man until his death.

I'l post the other two chars later.

Draksis is accepted, and Henry should be fine so long as his dreadnaught armor has some limitations. One being that it does have some weaknesses, as well as it lasting for a limited time. So long as this sounds good he's accepted!

No sweat Mystic, happy to be of help :)

As for Midnea's magic, I actually had a rule in my head that I was going to follow that she'd be able to create 1 clone of the target(s) per battle with the target(s). Are you saying I can do something like this 3 times per battle with the target(s) so long as I make sure their time limit is short? & Midnea's not a physical fighter at all, she'd probably go down with a few punches should they hit her :P that's why she totally relys on her magic to keep her safe & also hides behind others for protection like King Alderon too.

As for the punishers, I totally forgot to put in that yes, she did rule over her own individual part of the Overworld outside the map we'll just say & the group of punishers is a group she made herself to punish those rule breakers by any means they saw as okay within her kingdom, even torture. & Jimba while Midnea was missing in the below world Jimba couldn't ignore the fey that returned & offered to be the one to punish the poor fey for his rule breaking since Jimba is big on enforcing not only Midnea's rules but any rules in general. This also lead to Midnea being caught as she was missing at the time Pracia went to tell her about the 3 feys story of venturing below. She was caught by some of her fellow feys & Pracia, Pracia then proceeded with punishing her. Hope that clears it up for ya :)

As for princess Visco, she has a short dark blue tail with a white tip at the end that's visible, has dark blue dog ears but she hides them underneath her blue hair & she also has a dogs nose & sharp teeth. So I would say her tail & dog nose are the most visible to be seen by anyone. & thats just what I was going for, There are knights & citicians that do not trust or respect Visco because of her strange dog like appearance & only see her as a demon & wish to harm her or worse. That's why her father didn't want her fighting or being seen with her dog like appearance by anyone & tried to have her shut in doors locked away to protect her, but of course this did not work as she just escaped time & time again so her father instead thought it best to let her do what she wanted, that being becoming a knight & given some specially chosen knights to command that Alderon souly trusts with his life & hers because of their deep loyalty & respect that they have for their king & kingdom. King Alderon has also made sure to give special orders to each of those knights to disobey Visco's orders & keep her from harm should her life be in to much danger too. But even though there a people wishing to harm her most dear not attempt this from fear of what the king will do to them knowing she is the princess to the king. But now with a group of his most trusted soldiers around her most of the time she most likely won't be attacked. But even then she's got Effie watching her back & she'd gladly give her life to protect her best friend. So I think this sounds good for Visco, what do you think?

Okay, that should be good. Thanks for the additional info!

I'm not too sure about the RPG thing. Personally, I like it to be freeform. Plus, it would avoid cheaters from being overpowered, in my opinion.

Edited by Endless Thundaga

I'm planning to start this soon, but I have a question for you guys? Would you like this RP to be entirely freeform, or would you all prefer more of an RPG-style? The main difference would be in combat. I'd give everyone designated MP/HP and also disclose how much MP each spell costs that your character uses. If you guys don't want this that's fine, as I'm rather torn on it myself. It was just a cool thought that I figured I'd throw out there.

Okay, that should be good. Thanks for the additional info!

Cool beans!

I'm the same too, I'd much rather have freeform as if fits well for story wise & it's not like we're not gonna be fair in our fights or stuff right guys?  

Also heres the updated characters list, I'm updating the original everytime theres new characters K :)

Once again please let me know if I missed anything & I'll fix it right away K guys :) 

OverWorlders:
Leader Unknown?
Baxter (Male, Fey-Elf, 242 Looks 19) (Page 1)
'Eliltari' among Elves & 'Rabiyu' among others (Female, High Elf, 1853 Looks early twenties) (Page 1)
Jimba (Male, Shadin, 8731 looks around 70-80) (Page 1)
Rufus Contralto (Male, Fey-Genie, 837) (Page 1)
Elia Cabret (Female, Fairy, ? Looks 18) (Page 1)
Yevgeni Malachite (Male, Fairy, around 4000 Looks early twenties) (Page 1)
Erica (Female, Fey-Vila, Around 214 Looks around 12 or younger) (Page 1)
Helios (Male, Fey-Spriggan, Over 200 Looks 19) (Page 1)
Jynn Venas (Male, Fey-?, 1995 Looks 21) (Page 2)
Amina (Female, Oneiroi, ? Looks around 23) (Page 2)
Pracia (Female, Scralose, 4734 Looks 29) (Page 2) 

UnderWorlders:
Leader is King Alderon Niles (Male, Human, 48) (Page 1)
Effie (Female, Demon-Zanzia, 27 Looks 17) (Page 1)
Varian Senton (Male, Human, 26) (Page 1)
Raleigh Marin (Female, Human, 31) (Page 1)
Aura Aeternum (Female, Human, 25) (Page 1)
Aurion Aeternum (Male, Human, 27) (Page 1)
Arthur Gancelot (Male, Human, 21) (Page 1)
Manel Fienna (Female, Human, 34) (Page 2)
Visco Niles (Female, Human (Cursed), 19 was 12 but +7 for dog years) (Page 2)
Midnea (Female, Fey-Fairy, 1689 Looks 15) (Page 2) 
Henry Hansees (Male, Human (Augmented), 27) (Page 2) 
Draksis Gunther (Male, Human, 57) (Page 2) 
Edited by The Unversed

To tell the truth I never have tried an RP like that.

I like freeform RPs better.

Funnily enough, Pracia reminds me greatly about a lovely game called Secret of the Stars on the Super Nintendo where a town is turned into dogs by Bad Bad the evildoer (no joke, this is his name).  Thank goodness this has better English than that horrible translation, and enough plot to write over that game's plot ten times over.  I'm really interested in seeing what will happen with a dog royal, a castaway fey, and a Zanzia walking a magicless landscape.

Also, hoo boy, Henry and Draksis?  You like your heavily armoured swordswingers, don't you, Scrap?  =P  It's nice to see Henry come back from Tainted-Blood/Ashes, newly reborn as a renegade escapee test subject.  Too bad Rufus could not share his fate, instead being trapped in endlessly rising and falling bubbles of waxy lava.

Posted Image

As much as I love the concept of HP/MP and rolls of the dice, being an avid D&D fan, I think there would be a lot involved and an honor system or a random number generator for dice rolling would have to be put in as a check and balance for everything.  For this site, it might be best for the RP to be freeform or a healthy mix of freeform and RPG.

I wanted to get this out there:  I really love the character roster you made, The Unversed.  You leave no stone unturned to get its collective information, and that is highly worthy of applause.  *salutes*.

The map looks amazing as well, by the bye, MA!  Many kudos are in order for your making it; I love the city names and nations, especially.

That was certainly an overwhelming response for freeform.  Thank you all for your input!  Let's definitely go with freeform, then, and Vaude and Scrap pointed the the issue of rolls and numbers, and complications, and . . . just no. : P

Sorry for not getting the RP up last night, but I did just get it rolling now.  Here is a link to the actual roleplay thread: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/98798-overworld-rp/

Thanks, guys!  I'm really looking forward to this!  If you ever want to please feel free to add more characters later on should you be interested, as I'm going to keep the sign-ups open to allow our world(s) to continue expanding.

Alright one more.

Name: Alicia Kross.

Race: Fey

Appearance: 

Posted Image

Magic:  

- Arcane magic, utilizing her grimoire she can cast many spells as well as create magical runes easily, all of which their power depends on how hard the magic is to cast and how much magic it drains.

- Rune wielder: Alicia can create and utilized magical runes at will, all of which vary in effect and usefulness both in and out of combat, they may be healing magic as well as they can be fire, depending on their color, design and magical energy. The stronger the rune, the more energy the rune lets out.

- Energy storage: energy accumulated while in combat is stored within the grimoire, allowing Alicia to utilize it to boost her spells even more, creating some extra effects on a few. For example if she used a fire combustion spell with the charge, the attack would have higher range and would instead leave some fire runes on the target, all of which would begin to explode.

Weapons:

Grimeiss: the Grimoire she holds in her left hand in the picture.

Uzapan: Her sword in the picture. a fencer's weapon, its designed to easily deflect and leave the opponent open for a counter attack, with minimal damage to the user, offering increased handling. As well as boasting somewhat nice cutting power. It acts for a very reliable catalyst for her spells and runes.

Personality: Charismatic, easy-going and respectful. Although she can be very serious when the need arises, downright stubborn and will never back down from her choices, regardless of the outcome. Willing to throw her life away to save a friend, loyal to the end.

Biography:

A wandering mage, Alicia was always an adventurer at heart, and it showed, she began wandering recently however, about a few twenty or so years ago in fact, she still has much to explore of the world. Alicia has never been very keen on staying at one place at a time for extended periods of time, aside from social events that no doubt occurred throughout the years. 

She has seen her fair share of fighting, she took part in the most recent war hundreds of years ago, so she has conviction and duty to her world and homeland as well as courage and experience that a 'soldier' needs to fight a war. She heard rumors of "The world below", and those rumors have never been nice, it is forbidden to leave and the only one to ever return from such an escapade was punished to an inch of his miserable life, she pities the poor man.

However she fears that the two worlds will collide...sooner or later.

Edited by Scrapmaster