•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo
Info | Sign ups

Overworld Sign-ups and Discussion [CLOSED]

Info | Sign ups fantasy original roleplay sign-ups combat mystery

• Please log in to reply
2605 replies to this topic

#2601 Sora's Baby

Sora's Baby

The circle of life!

• 1,249 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:40 AM

Wait what? No that's not what I meant. xD I'll PM you then even though it's not a concern anymore since you're going to make the time skip.

PM me

I was reading and rereading Aqua and Elia's posts since you mentioned that it had to do with Elia, and that's all that I could come up with, haha! :P.  The dangers of guessing.  You don't have to PM me if you'd rather not.  I'll stop trying to figure it out now.

Did I do something wrong in my post again? I can change it if it's implying something it shouldn't. 

#2602 Mystics Apprentice

Mystics Apprentice

Colorfully ecstatic Time Mage

• 2,025 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:50 AM

PM me

Did I do something wrong in my post again? I can change it if it's implying something it shouldn't.

Haha, no you're fine. It was me trying to figure out what Endless was talking about and I was horrifically wrong. Even my assumption was a massive stretch. :P

#2603 Endless Thundaga

Endless Thundaga

The Electric Powerhouse

• 151 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:59 AM

PM me

Don't panick, it's nothing important now since Mystics is going to make a timeskip.

#2604 rikunobodyxiii

rikunobodyxiii

Scholar of Random Information.

• 1,607 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:49 AM

Sorry for the lateness, Scrap, but that bit about assassination Mariel said was suppose to be in her head.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii, 17 April 2018 - 12:50 AM.

#2605 Sora's Baby

Sora's Baby

The circle of life!

• 1,249 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:15 AM

Don't panick, it's nothing important now since Mystics is going to make a timeskip.

That worries me more? 

#2606 Scrapmaster

Scrapmaster

Survivor

• 27 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:11 PM

My reaction when I realized I was going to be away and unable to post for a while. 

Though now Im back and...I need to sleep to work tomorrow, THEN I can post.

Soo...uuh.. Have a battle theme.

Character's aimed at is Henry. Whose's little backstory im going to expand soon with another side story.

Edited by Scrapmaster, Yesterday, 11:12 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Info | Sign ups, fantasy, original, roleplay, sign-ups, combat, mystery