Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Personally I want to go with the wish idea, as it would save us time, time that the princess could have with her father before going to Isopolis. Taking into consideration that there is a possibility that Alderon may not return I think that would be better.

I told Scrap that the rescue mission could focus on Effie instead, but I suppose that option is not possible.

I'm torn between allowing Scrap have his rescue mission and give the Princess some time with her father.

Why not both? We have enough crazy mofos here who'd be down for either.

Why not both? We have enough crazy mofos here who'd be down for either.

I know they would, but since Effie will no longer make an appearance (since dhe is Unversed's character) I would need to leave the princess in Kilkis with Yev so Alex could attempt his rescue mission.

Either the princess stays in Kilkis with Yev or she is transported to Mystras, via the wishing lamp, so she can be with Alderon for a little while.

You may still go for the wish idea if you want. I can just have Alex gather intel on helvadora and kilkis and come back.

If you are alright with it, then I will do just that.

Poor rufus will never be free.

He will be free, one way or the other. Rabs will give Aura the lamp after she makes her wish. Maybe she will be able to free Rufus.

Edited by Elrandir

He will be free, one way or the other. Rabs will give Aura the lamp after she makes her wish. Maybe she will be able to free Rufus.

I actually had it in mind, randomly while typing my previous post in the RP, that Soren would wish Rufus free.

Don't ask me why.

I actually had it in mind, randomly while typing my previous post in the RP, that Soren would wish Rufus free.

Don't ask me why.

The power of two wished is needed to free him. Each person can only wish one time. I dunno how Rufus wouldngainnthe ability to do multiple wishes for a single master.

Watch aura not free him xD

Oh now that would just be cruel. xD

Aura wishing to get rid of her lycanthropy and then running away.

The power of two wished is needed to free him. Each person can only wish one time. I dunno how Rufus wouldngainnthe ability to do multiple wishes for a single master.

Aura wishing to get rid of her lycanthropy and then running away.

Hey now, what's wrong with a bit of lycanthropy on the side? Poor Rufus, again.

So, how would someone actually free this Genie?

So, how would someone actually free this Genie?

She will get used to it.

That's been my question since the very beginning.

Give rufus to one of my characters, any of mine would probably wish for his freedom. Maybe except Typhon, he'd ask for infinite food.

Same as mine, but how can Rufus get the ability to grant more wishes. Tha's why he is not free, yet.

Edited by Elrandir

That's been my question since the very beginning.

It gladdens me to see that you guys are thinking as much as you are about Rufus' situation.  =)  It would require the sacrifice of two people's wishes to free the djinni, which would put both people out in favour of him, or later on they can wait until Rufus gets three wishes instead of one, which will only happen in the endgame and aftermath.  For those who wish for happy endings, wait till the last minute and then the last one or two people can make the two required wishes.  That way, everyone is optimally happy!

Well. Im sure Helios would like a "Wild side" when alone with Aura. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As for freeing him *Breaks lamp*

It gladdens me to see that you guys are thinking as much as you are about Rufus' situation.  =)  It would require the sacrifice of two people's wishes to free the djinni, which would put both people out in favour of him, or later on they can wait until Rufus gets three wishes instead of one, which will only happen in the endgame and aftermath.  For those who wish for happy endings, wait till the last minute and then the last one or two people can make the two required wishes.  That way, everyone is optimally happy!

Rufus with the clutch happy ending. We're really going to need that.

Of course! Rufus deserves his freedom and a happy ending.

Then I will go with my plan to make Aura the new master while Rabs keeps the lamp safe like she has been doing all this time.

Well. Im sure Helios would like a "Wild side" when alone with Aura. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We will see how well she adapts to her new self.

So, regarding the endgame trials:

I've spent a little bit of time getting them together, and overall I think they'll make things interesting.  Most will be a team effort, though I'm planning at least one individual task.  I think I've figured out what it will be, though I hope that it works the way that I'm envisioning.

The only problem I'm encountering is this: everyone would need to be together to complete the group trials, which looks pretty impossible with the way that things are going.  Aside from Henry, Elia, Yev, and Nergal, does everyone else think that they can get their characters to arrive at Isopolis at the same time?  That would make things work out the best.    That, or I can try to create separate trials for group two, but that could be limited to just a couple of people working on these problems, and I think it would be much more enjoyable for everyone if working together.

For Henry, Elia, Yev, and Nergal: since the three of us have other characters in the main group, I was thinking we'd go through the main trials together and then these four can just go through their individual trial separately, if that works.  I just want to make sure everyone has a chance to get in on the other events.

I'm mostly concerned about Sora's Baby and Sabre getting into the main group with at least one character.  I know that we had a pretty good working plan for Aqua, and it looks like Eclaire might get to Isopolis around the same time as Henry.  Would there be any way that we can just somehow make it so that everyone's there at the same time, save for Yev and Nergal (because let's face it: they can't be buddy-buddy with the protagonists. :P)?  I'm curious to hear your guys' thoughts and suggestions.

Also, I'm working on a barebones character sheet for Alderon's daughter.  I'll try to get it finished tonight if I can do so in a reasonable amount of time.

So, regarding the endgame trials:

I've spent a little bit of time getting them together, and overall I think they'll make things interesting.  Most will be a team effort, though I'm planning at least one individual task.  I think I've figured out what it will be, though I hope that it works the way that I'm envisioning.

The only problem I'm encountering is this: everyone would need to be together to complete the group trials, which looks pretty impossible with the way that things are going.  Aside from Henry, Elia, Yev, and Nergal, does everyone else think that they can get their characters to arrive at Isopolis at the same time?  That would make things work out the best.    That, or I can try to create separate trials for group two, but that could be limited to just a couple of people working on these problems, and I think it would be much more enjoyable for everyone if working together.

For Henry, Elia, Yev, and Nergal: since the three of us have other characters in the main group, I was thinking we'd go through the main trials together and then these four can just go through their individual trial separately, if that works.  I just want to make sure everyone has a chance to get in on the other events.

I'm mostly concerned about Sora's Baby and Sabre getting into the main group with at least one character.  I know that we had a pretty good working plan for Aqua, and it looks like Eclaire might get to Isopolis around the same time as Henry.  Would there be any way that we can just somehow make it so that everyone's there at the same time, save for Yev and Nergal (because let's face it: they can't be buddy-buddy with the protagonists. :P)?  I'm curious to hear your guys' thoughts and suggestions.

Also, I'm working on a barebones character sheet for Alderon's daughter.  I'll try to get it finished tonight if I can do so in a reasonable amount of time.

Have Raiden use the lamp to wish for them to be at Isopolis? He will burn his wish, but that would be fast.

After that the ownership of the lamp can go back to Aura.

Why do I keep thinking a random Kulu Ya Ku comes out of absolutely nowhere and starts fighting Jynn or Dawson? It'd be perfect with this theme!

(Disclaimer, I'm not actually going to do it. It was just a funny thought in my head, I just watched an episode of Family Guy.)

Name: Athena Niles

Race: Human

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 21

Appearance:

euw36kM.jpg

Magic (if any): None

Weapons: Steel sword

Personality: Timid, determined, and kindhearted.  Athena strives to please others, though is unafraid to speak her mind.

Biography: Only daughter to King Alderon and Queen Elincia and heir to the Sondon throne.  Athena has lived a lonely life while under the influence of a wicked curse, transforming the elegant girl to possess canine features.  Her subjects willing to burn her at the stake for sorcery, Alderon has kept her from the public eye and has isolated her to the palace, with only humble servants and noble guards for companionship.  Her favor has fallen from many, save for a certain aspiring knight whom frequently visits the princess.  She has greatly come to care for him, though assumes that her father would never allow her to wed a commoner.

Upon Alderon's journey to the Overworld, Athena has remained behind to govern Sondon, which was well until her near assassination.  Thereafter she was subject to abduction by the king of Helvadoria, mistreating her and allowing the public to shame and ridicule her.  She now resides prisoner within the Kilkis Seres palace, under the guard of Helvadorian troops.

Have Raiden use the lamp to wish for them to be at Isopolis? He will burn his wish, but that would be fast.

After that the ownership of the lamp can go back to Aura.

I love how we're finding so many uses for these wishes now, haha!  I think I actually have a possibility that could work.  Thank you for proffering this nonetheless. :)

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 21

Appearance:

euw36kM.jpg

Personality: Timid, determined, and kindhearted.  Athena strives to please others, though is unafraid to speak her mind.

Biography: Only daughter to King Alderon and Queen Elincia and heir to the Sondon throne.  Athena has lived a lonely life while under the influence of a wicked curse, transforming the elegant girl to possess canine features.  Her subjects willing to burn her at the stake for sorcery, Alderon has kept her from the public eye and has isolated her to the palace, with only humble servants and noble guards for companionship.  Her favor has fallen from many, save for a certain aspiring knight whom frequently visits the princess.  She has greatly come to care for him, though assumes that her father would never allow her to wed a commoner.

Upon Alderon's journey to the Overworld, Athena has remained behind to govern Sondon, which was well until her near assassination.  Thereafter she was subject to abduction by the king of Helvadoria, mistreating her and allowing the public to shame and ridicule her.  She now resides prisoner within the Kilkis Seres palace, under the guard of Helvadorian troops.

I love how we're finding so many uses for these wishes now, haha!  I think I actually have a possibility that could work.  Thank you for proffering this nonetheless. :)

So it's going to be Athena rather than Visco now? I can work with that.

And yeah! That lamp has been in Rabs's hands for a long time now. I knew it would prove useful one day xD

Appearance:

euw36kM.jpg

Personality: Timid, determined, and kindhearted. Athena strives to please others, though is unafraid to speak her mind.

Biography: Only daughter to King Alderon and Queen Elincia and heir to the Sondon throne. Athena has lived a lonely life while under the influence of a wicked curse, transforming the elegant girl to possess canine features. Her subjects willing to burn her at the stake for sorcery, Alderon has kept her from the public eye and has isolated her to the palace, with only humble servants and noble guards for companionship. Her favor has fallen from many, save for a certain aspiring knight whom frequently visits the princess. She has greatly come to care for him, though assumes that her father would never allow her to wed a commoner.

Upon Alderon's journey to the Overworld, Athena has remained behind to govern Sondon, which was well until her near assassination. Thereafter she was subject to abduction by the king of Helvadoria, mistreating her and allowing the public to shame and ridicule her. She now resides prisoner within the Kilkis Seres palace, under the guard of Helvadorian troops.

Eclaire's Hero Complex intensifies

Xions wish: For Zion to visit more.

Jeremys wish: curse of his people lifted.

Razs wish: He gives his wish to Jeremy, who then wishes Eclaire has some cheesecake.

Eclaire: undecided atm

Edited by Sabre Lily