Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

WHAT! how did I miss this RP :P no matter I'm here now & I'm willing to throw some characters into this world haha xD

I got about 3 or 4 characters in my head for this RP but I was wonder if I could make a daughter character for the king Alderon that was magically cursed by a fey witch? which I might make as a character too. 

Edited by The Unversed

WHAT! how did I miss this RP :P no matter I'm here now & I'm willing to throw some characters into this world haha xD

I got about 3 or 4 characters in my head for this RP but I was wonder if I could make a daughter character for the king Alderon that was magically cursed by a fey witch? which I might make as a character too. 

Awesome!  This is actually one of my unwritten story ideas, and I thought it would be interesting to see it in the form of a roleplay rather than a story itself.

Feel free to make as many characters as you wish, and I look forward to seeing your character sheets.  I'm liking the idea of the daughter of King Alderon, though I have a few ideas or the fey witch.  Since all fey can use magic I'm not certain there would be a purpose in an actual witch, so perhaps a demon might be more befitting, or I also had the idea of the daughter being half-fey herself?  What did you have in mind for the fey, and how did she curse his daughter?

I'm going to be getting some character sheets up soon as well, along with importing a few characters from Ashes into this, namely Jadis and Yevgeni.

Awesome!  This is actually one of my unwritten story ideas, and I thought it would be interesting to see it in the form of a roleplay rather than a story itself.

Feel free to make as many characters as you wish, and I look forward to seeing your character sheets.  I'm liking the idea of the daughter of King Alderon, though I have a few ideas or the fey witch.  Since all fey can use magic I'm not certain there would be a purpose in an actual witch, so perhaps a demon might be more befitting, or I also had the idea of the daughter being half-fey herself?  What did you have in mind for the fey, and how did she curse his daughter?

I'm going to be getting some character sheets up soon as well, along with importing a few characters from Ashes into this, namely Jadis and Yevgeni.

Cool as! I'm glad you like the kings daughter idea :D also that's crazy as! I've also got an unwritten story too haha xD I've been putting my together for a while now bit by bit. I wanted to have art with my story so I've been drawing the characters, only got the main characters sister drawn tho :P

Oh... :P I guess I just liked saying Fey witch haha xD

Anyway as for the kings daughter, I did think about the daughter being half-fey but I was more aiming to anger the king towards the fey instead with the curse on his daughter. Okay here's somewhat info I was planning for my fey witch character, so when the 3 friends went to venture to the below world the fey witch just so happened to be watching them & followed the 3 friends to the below world, but she soon lost sight of the 3 & ventured off by herself wondering what type of creatures lived in this below world & soon found the kings daughter playing with some other children with guards around on duty to make sure the daughters protected. This is when the fey witch decides to test some of her magic on them all for her own experiments & interests. After this she gets caught by her fellow fey guards after trying to sneak back home & gets extremely punished by having her immortality taken from her & her power of flight, after that she was sentenced to live a mortal life living on the world below unable to return home ever. This pisses her off so much that she later approaches the king & becomes his loyal advisor helping him in his goals to ruler over the overworld while also trying to become his queen, but if he's got a wife then she be trying to kill her off first before she attempts the queen thing. Hows that sound to ya? :)

Also heres 2 characters for you to check out K :)

Name: Baxter
Race: Fey - Elf
Race abilities: Immortality & flight.
Magic: Dragon force (able to change his body into a humanoid version of a golden dragon, has increased strength, able to roar out golden fire attacks from his mouth) 
Weapons: golden sword EX (can channel forth light magic attacks) & Golden armor of XL (can withstand alot of damage & lowers the force of magic type attacks against the wearer) 
Personality: Cheerful, happy, easy going, believes in others, not to bright, loyal & friendly.
Biography: Baxter is one of the most friendliest Feys you'll ever meet in your life time, Baxter is also a well known royal guard in the above world & was given this position for his friendliness, kindness & helpfulness he showed towards others. Within Baxter's life as a royal guard he has had some very troubling times with some very troublesome races. Such as Shadins, Yukais, Scraloses & many others. Baxter even knew the 3 friends that ventured off to the world below, but not as friends but rather he knew them as he had only meet them once before in the past. Baxter feels terrible that he couldn't stop the 3 friends from doing what they did & feels even worse that the only one that made it back was punished. Baxter always feels like he should have foreseen this event & stopped it but what those 3 friends did also makes even Baxter wonder whats down there & was it really that bad to visit the world below. 

Name: Effie Becker
Race: Demon race - Zanzia (1st Gen 2nd branch)
New & Current Appearance: https://pre01.deviantart.net/7444/th/pre/f/2017/165/b/8/if_render_by_jessymoonn-dbcpu9u.png (Still wearing black stockings & black gloves that stretch to her elbows. Also wearing dark blue & black boots too.)
Race abilities: Able to change parts or all of her skin to an extremely dark black skin color (Zanzia skin) that is extremely hard to penetrate & gives her increased strength & speed. If she changes her whole body into Zanzia skin her eyes change color to a bright red & she becomes quite aggressive to anyone as if her inner race's instincts are trying to take control.
Magic: Hell Fire magic (normal fire magic), Blue Fire magic (Much hotter fire magic) & Black Matter Fire magic (black fire that doesn't go out until it burns what it touches. Only usable when all of her skin has changed into Zanzia skin)
Weapons: 2 hidden metal claws attached to each of her wrists. 
Personality: prideful of her work ethic, slightly stubborn, smart, always looks for the right chose in life.
Biography: Effie grew up in the world below with her mother & father. Effie was just a little girl when her mother left her to be raised by her father. Effie would always ask her father why her mother left their family & the only answer her father gave her was "She left to protect the ones she loves from herself" . Effie didn't understand what her father meant by that as she was only still a child, but over time Effie grew up aging much slower than her father for some reason & soon found out she could control & create fire, this confused her which then her father decided to tell her about her mothers race & that her powers are from being part of that race. Much later Effie is now a soldier for the king & is under the command orders from his daughter who is a royal knight in charge of her own division of soldiers & her best friend too.
ADDED INFO:  Effie was born in the world below & her mother was a woman named Yagyu, Yagyu fought in a massive war against an age-old empire that took place over three thousand years ago. Yagyu fought her sister & in which she was about to lose but instead she used her demon's eye which she got from a man from a demon race called Zanzia to warp herself into another world, a world of medieval, the world below. Yagyu was close to death cause of her many injuries she got from battling her sister until she was quickly found by a young man who in which took care of her until she was all healed up. The 2 fell in love & had a child naming her Effie, but it wasn't long before Yagyu felt the demon Zanzia race's instincts start to take over more & more, she knew she was only going to bring harm & death to her family if she lost all control of herself so she then decided that she needed to return back to her own world. Not only to finishing what her world started but to also protect her family from herself. She told her husband that if Effie should ever ask about her just say "I left to protect the ones she loves from herself". Yagyu wishes that Effie will have the power to do what she could not.

& that's great! I liked Yev in Ashes way more than Jadis haha xD
Edited by The Unversed

Name: Eliltari (Among other High Elves - Meaning "Star Dancer") Rabiyu (Among mortals and other Fey)
Race: High Elf
Appearance:

Posted Image

Magic:  Elemental magic, space-bending, psychokinesis,  gift of foresight.
Weapons: Bow and daggers.
Personality:  Quiet, calm, smart, stealthy and a little eccentric.
Biography: Born into one of the many different families of High Elves, Rabiyu was taught about the fine arts, music and social standards, this came into conflic with her own feelings and earlier in her life (around her 135th birthday) she chose to leave her parents and venture into the mystical Praestigia Forest (Forest of Illusion). There she learned to speak with the nature and with the passing of the centuries she became a guardian of shorts. Often taking the role of forest ranger, helping other fey that traveled through the forest to not get lost. Rabiyu developed the ability to see into the future throught the blood of her Mother and the love of music by her Father which is why she often has an instrument, usually an harp, that she can play to herself. When Rabiyu travels into the most populated areas is usually to sell some of the weapons, armors or magical items that she has created back at her home, which then are purchased by adventurers or are special requests in the form of magical jewelry. Some of this items ended up with a trio of fey that went to the world below with only one making it back, only to be punished by such act. The young elf can sense some big change is coming, whether it is good or bad, she doesn't know. Rabiyu is known as the "Lady of the Mist" because her cloak tends to change into a misty form when she is not fighting.

Let's see how this turns out.

P.S.: I lost the psd file a couple of years ago so I couldn't make the cloak look like mist. Sorry! xD

Edited by Elrandir

Im in. This sounds fun. 

Name: Varian Senton

Race: Human

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 26

Appearance: (so im gonna use a picture of a warcraft character becuase im lazy & they look cool.)

Posted Image

of course he dosent have baller ass armor like that but you get the idea.

Magic (if any): N/A

Weapons:Sword and Shield, standard knight fare.

Personality: Pretty cool guy, all in all. Friendly, unless you are an enemy of his kingdom, then he is kind of a jerk. Otherwise, he's an upbeat guy who tries to keep his comrades in good spirits. 

Biography:Raised from childhood to be a knight. he enrolled in the knights academy as soon as he could, and has been a knight for about 7 years. His deeds and unrelenting allegiance to his king has garnered the attentions of his superiors, and when he was 22 he was promoted to a knight in king Alderons personal guard. When the king felt he needed to prepare some of his knights for the impending war on the fey, he was one of the knights selected to form the secret group who could defend themselves against magic users.

(let me know if this encroaches too much on something you're supposed to come up with mystics, it just kinda felt like if i was gonna be a human, i would need some reason to be able fight against the magic of the fey)

Name: Eliltari (Among other High Elves - Meaning "Star Dancer") Rabiyu (Among mortals and other Fey)

Appearance:

Posted Image

Biography: Born into one of the many different families of High Elves, Rabiyu was taught about the fine arts, music and social standards, this came into conflic with her own feelings and earlier in her life (around her 135th birthday) she chose to leave her parents and venture into the mystical Praestigia Forest (Forest of Illusion). There she learned to speak with the nature and with the passing of the centuries she became a guardian of shorts. Often taking the role of forest ranger, helping other fey that traveled through the forest to not get lost. Rabiyu developed the ability to see into the future throught the blood of her Mother and the love of music by her Father which is why she often has an instrument, usually an harp, that she can play to herself. When Rabiyu travels into the most populated areas is usually to sell some of the weapons, armors or magical items that she has created back at her home, which then are purchased by adventurers or are special requests in the form of magical jewelry. Some of this items ended up with a trio of fey that went to the world below with only one making it back, only to be punished by such act. The young elf can sense some big change is coming, whether it is good or bad, she doesn't know. Rabiyu is known as the "Lady of the Mist" because her cloak tends to change into a misty form when she is not fighting.

P.S.: I lost the psd file a couple of years ago so I couldn't make the cloak look like mist. Sorry! xD

Cool character! I like her backstory :D 

Im in. This sounds fun. 

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 26

Appearance: (so im gonna use a picture of a warcraft character becuase im lazy & they look cool.)

Posted Image

Personality: Pretty cool guy, all in all. Friendly, unless you are an enemy of his kingdom, then he is kind of a jerk. Otherwise, he's an upbeat guy who tries to keep his comrades in good spirits. 

Biography:Raised from childhood to be a knight. he enrolled in the knights academy as soon as he could, and has been a knight for about 7 years. His deeds and unrelenting allegiance to his king has garnered the attentions of his superiors, and when he was 22 he was promoted to a knight in king Alderons personal guard. When the king felt he needed to prepare some of his knights for the impending war on the fey, he was one of the knights selected to form the secret group who could defend themselves against magic users.

(let me know if this encroaches too much on something you're supposed to come up with mystics, it just kinda felt like if i was gonna be a human, i would need some reason to be able fight against the magic of the fey)

Hey Guide! haven't RP with ya in a while, how ya been man?

heres another character I'll throw out there

Name: Jimba
Race: Shadin 
Race abilities: Has Enhanced Strength & Durability, body can hold more muscle than humans can, able to live a very very very long life.  
Magic: Blasting Magic (able to generate explosive waves from his body & hands which deal alot of damage the closer the target is to the user) 
Weapons: None
Personality: prideful, strong beliefs, no sympathy for the weak & will not hesitate to remove them, hates animals, cruel.
Biography: Jimba is from the race of Shadins which are commonly known for their extremely tall, muscular bodies & cruel attitudes. Jimba is an extremely prideful person raised to be a strong warrior & those that speak with him should take much care in their words of choice as he has been known to beat the respect into anyone that thinks otherwise. Jimba is also one of the punishers in the above world & he also took part in punishing the poor Fey that returned back home from the below world. Jimba has been accused of being way to severe in his ways of punishing the rule breaks more than once by a few Feys & other races but for some reason Jimba has remained in his position as a punisher. Not much else is known about Jimba other than he has been seen talking with some badlooking races.  

Cool as! I'm glad you like the kings daughter idea :D also that's crazy as! I've also got an unwritten story too haha xD I've been putting my together for a while now bit by bit. I wanted to have art with my story so I've been drawing the characters, only got the main characters sister drawn tho :P

Oh... :P I guess I just liked saying Fey witch haha xD

Anyway as for the kings daughter, I did think about the daughter being half-fey but I was more aiming to anger the king towards the fey instead with the curse on his daughter. Okay here's somewhat info I was planning for my fey witch character, so when the 3 friends went to venture to the below world the fey witch just so happened to be watching them & followed the 3 friends to the below world, but she soon lost sight of the 3 & ventured off by herself wondering what type of creatures lived in this below world & soon found the kings daughter playing with some other children with guards around on duty to make sure the daughters protected. This is when the fey witch decides to test some of her magic on them all for her own experiments & interests. After this she gets caught by her fellow fey guards after trying to sneak back home & gets extremely punished by having her immortality taken from her & her power of flight, after that she was sentenced to live a mortal life living on the world below unable to return home ever. This pisses her off so much that she later approaches the king & becomes his loyal advisor helping him in his goals to ruler over the overworld while also trying to become his queen, but if he's got a wife then she be trying to kill her off first before she attempts the queen thing. Hows that sound to ya? :)

Also heres 2 characters for you to check out K :)

Name: Baxter
Race: Fey
Race abilities: Immortality & flight.
Magic: Dragon force (able to change his body into a humanoid version of a golden dragon, has increased strength, able to roar out golden fire attacks from his mouth) 
Weapons: golden sword EX (can channel forth light magic attacks) & Golden armor of XL (can withstand alot of damage & lowers the force of magic type attacks against the wearer) 
Personality: Cheerful, happy, easy going, believes in others, not to bright, loyal & friendly.
Biography: Baxter is one of the most friendliest Feys you'll ever meet in your life time, Baxter is also a well known royal guard in the above world & was given this position for his friendliness, kindness & helpfulness he showed towards others. Within Baxter's life as a royal guard he has had some very troubling times with some very troublesome races. Such as Shadins, Yukais, Scraloses & many others. Baxter even knew the 3 friends that ventured off to the world below, but not as friends but rather he knew them as he had only meet them once before in the past. Baxter feels terrible that he couldn't stop the 3 friends from doing what they did & feels even worse that the only one that made it back was punished. Baxter always feels like he should have foreseen this event & stopped it but what those 3 friends did also makes even Baxter wonder whats down there & was it really that bad to visit the world below. 

Name: Effie
Race: Demon race - Zanzia (1st Gen 2nd branch)
Race abilities: Able to change parts or all of her skin to an extremely dark black skin color (Zanzia skin) that is extremely hard to penetrate & gives her increased strength & speed. If she changes her whole body into Zanzia skin her eyes change color to a bright red & she becomes quite aggressive to anyone as if her inner race's instincts are trying to take control.
Magic: Hell Fire magic (normal fire magic), Blue Fire magic (Much hotter fire magic) & Black Matter Fire magic (black fire that doesn't go out until it burns what it touches. Only usable when all of her skin has changed into Zanzia skin)
Weapons: 2 hidden metal claws attached to each of her wrists. 
Personality: prideful of her work ethic, slightly stubborn, smart, always looks for the right chose in life.
Biography: Effie grew up in the world below with her mother & father. Effie was just a little girl when her mother left her to be raised by her father. Effie would always ask her father why her mother left their family & the only answer her father gave her was "She left to protect the ones she loves from herself" . Effie didn't understand what her father meant by that as she was only still a child, but over time Effie grew up aging much slower than her father for some reason & soon found out she could control & create fire, this confused her which then her father decided to tell her about her mothers race & that her powers are from being part of that race. Much later Effie is now a soldier for the king & is under the command orders from his daughter who is a royal knight in charge of her own division of soldiers & her best friend too.  

& that's great! I liked Yev in Ashes way more than Jadis haha xD

So the witch wouldn't have cursed Alderon's daughter until she ventured to the underworld with the three friends, correct?  I just wanted to make sure, as no one knew of fey or their existence until this breach of security.  Also, to clarify, which race is Baxter?  I know that he is a fey, but I am wondering what division of fey he is (fairy, elf, dwarf, et cetera).

Otherwise all of these characters are accepted, except I have one last question on Effie.  All magic and abilities have been kept in the Overworld with the world below having no idea of their existence.  If Effie has control over fire magic I am assuming that the Zanzia race would need to be a form of fey, which must've existed in the Overworld.  Perhaps the Zanzia's had migrated from the Overworld centuries ago, and have lived in secrecy until Effie's mother fell in love with a human of the normal world?  I'm uncertain how you would like to proceed with this, but I was just throwing some ideas out there on how this might work.  The humans in the real world all are plain and simple with no powers, with the exception of all magic and powers existing in the Overworld.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Accepted!  Regarding the foresight, I think this should be fine so long as she doesn't have too much foresight during combat and can dodge all moves due to this. :)

Im in. This sounds fun. 

Posted Image

Accepted!  I actually quite like the direction in which you're going with his backstory, so no worries there. ; )

Race abilities: Has Enhanced Strength & Durability, body can hold more muscle than humans can, able to live a very very very long life.  
Magic: Blasting Magic (able to generate explosive waves from his body & hands which deal alot of damage the closer the target is to the user) 
Personality: prideful, strong beliefs, no sympathy for the weak & will not hesitate to remove them, hates animals, cruel.
Biography: Jimba is from the race of Shadins which are commonly known for their extremely tall, muscular bodies & cruel attitudes. Jimba is an extremely prideful person raised to be a strong warrior & those that speak with him should take much care in their words of choice as he has been known to beat the respect into anyone that thinks otherwise. Jimba is also one of the punishers in the above world & he also took part in punishing the poor Fey that returned back home from the below world. Jimba has been accused of being way to severe in his ways of punishing the rule breaks more than once by a few Feys & other races but for some reason Jimba has remained in his position as a punisher. Not much else is known about Jimba other than he has been seen talking with some badlooking races.  

Accepted!

I'll try to get my character sheets up soon as well, and probably start this within the next couple of days.  I believe there's one or two other people who will be joining us, though I will keep sign-ups open for anyone else wishing to join or add more characters to the fray. : )

Accepted!  Regarding the foresight, I think this should be fine so long as she doesn't have too much foresight during combat and can dodge all moves due to this. :)

Nah, don't worry. Her foresight is more like...uh...Remember Lord of the Rings? When Elron or Arwen could see years into the future? Elil's foresight is more like prophetic foresight, with only the ability of watching possible futures. Her Mother Ethiriel (Tina for outsiders) never had the chance to teach her to control her gift, so in order for Elil to see into the future she has to relax and focus, something that is quite hard during a battle.

I'm game as well, I daresay, and would love to participate in this roleplay!  Time to create a new character and maybe a recurring one as well, *wink*.

~~~~~

Name:  Raleigh Marin.

Race:  Human.

Appearance:  With dark eyes sparkling with intelligence, an ebon ponytail with a silver tie-back, razor-sharp and bony features, whiter-than-white teeth, and olive skin, this sister of the night is dressed to kill.  With an elegant robe over tightly wound body armour made of paper and fabric, she has fooled many and killed just as much.  She is as lithe as she is agile, and rarely has she been outrun.

Magic (if any):  N/A

Weapons:  A shamshir (curved saber with an oppositely curving handle) for bladed combat, as well as numbing poison for the blade.  A small crossbow is used for assassination from afar, and a thin dagger lies within the handle for close-range takedowns.  ((For the war between Mystras and Kilkes Seres, her crossbow was removed for a magical longbow that befitted her family history of archery.  The enchanted yew slings arrows twice as far and twice as fast, and the string resonates with a beautiful twang similar to a hum.  Nocking the arrows stays as slow and methodical as it usually does, however.))

Personality:  Raleigh has traded so many personalities she no longer remembers what her original one was.  She is flippant and oily in her dealings, and has a code of conduct to not kill unless she is contracted and paid to do so . . . or if she has a personal grudge against them, but that's another matter.  Love and human decency is long gone from this one, replaced with cold-hearted cynicism. 

Biography:  Raleigh was not always the murderess she is today.  Long ago she was little more than weak prey, but she is determined to be a ferocious predator.  As such, she hates things being out of her control, and violently reacts in order to remain in control.  Scraps of information tells that she was born in unholy matrimony between a lord and a lady vassal and cursed by the fae above, but while she is an illegitimate daughter she was truly only cursed by her own errant mind.  Currently she is a lordless sellsword, paid to kill enemies of King Alderon, and as long as she gets her coin she would not have it any other way.

~~~~~

Name:  Rufus Contralto.

Race:  Fey, Genie of the Lavalamp.

Appearance:

100px-Mp3genie.jpg

Once a man and now a permanently ensnared djinni, Rufus is garbed in a red jacket, black trousers torn to mid-lower leg in all four cardinal directions, and a brass cuff that ensnares his bushy hair.  A grey, smokey tether tails from his hair to the lamp of which he is housed inside -- a lavalamp, that is.

Magic (if any):  Wishes and anti-magic.  Rufus gives people exactly what they wish for, unlike other genies that twist the gift of magic against them, but only one free wish is granted whereas more require great sacrifice, personal or otherwise.  Antimagic is used against fey and otherworldly magic, cancelling powers to a degree unless the magic user is more powerful than he is.

Weapons:  Essentially ethereal, Rufus has no weapons other than his magic and his crazed ravings.  He can annoy, but that's all of which he is capable physically.

Personality:  The years have not been kind to his addlebrained self, his desire for food ravenous now that he is unable to eat and his desire for freedom insatiable.  He is aloof, entirely foolish, and yet beyond kind.  He still retains some trickery and memory of his past life as a man, but hundreds of years leaves the past extremely fuzzy, and he often questions the truth of it all.

Biography:  Previously an addled man who won magical power through a warlock, Rufus has travelled many a location by worldjumping through slipspace.  After three switches of worlds, all populated by humans and other races, he met a not so kindly hippie fey and was transformed into a djinni, ensnared within a magically sustained lamp that would not break except under great duress.  He has met multiple masters that abused his wishes and now lies forgotten somewhere in the Overworld, waiting to be freed from his prison.

[EDIT:  Changed the appearance of Rufus.  This one's for you, Scrap!]

Edited by Vaude

Name: Elia Cabret

Race: Fairy

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): appears 18, young'ish for a fairy

Appearance:

Posted Image

Magic (if any): Anything related to time.  Elia can manipulate time and travel between timelines.  Also possesses white healing magic.

Weapons: Bow and arrow, her arrows sometimes tainted with magic and rendering ill effects to her enemies.

Personality: Smart, brave, kind, and slightly witty

Biography: Elia grew up in her sister's shadow, yet always desired to be just like her.  Her sister, Ariana, was everything she had wanted to be, until she had betrayed her race and the entire Overworld in the worst manner possible: venturing to the world below and mingling with humans.  After her family and the other fey disowned Ari the younger sister was heartbroken, wanting to prove to others that her sister wasn't all that bad.  Now being the only child of her family, Elia feels the pressure to succeed as a time mage and put her skills to good use, especially in the upcoming war that is brewing between the Overworld and the world below.

Name: Alderon Niles

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 48

Appearance: Alderon has auburn hair with long sideburns, the top normally slicked back.  His eyes are a steel-grey, generally as expressionless as his long, rectangular face.  He normally dresses in crisp suits, resembling those which were worn during the middle ages by men of upperclass status.

Weapons: Silver sword, deadly against fey

Personality: Cunning, sharp, smooth, and dangerous

Biography: Alderon was crowned king at the relatively young age of nineteen, when his father died of the black plague which swept throughout the kingdom of Sondon.  Ever since Alderon had to discern matters for himself, learn what was right and wrong, and to ultimately make decisions that would be good for himself, his kingdom, and the world.  Little did he realize that ruling was not a matter to be taken lightly, and that there could only be sacrifices and never outright victories.

A part of his humanity was lost in his late twenties, after sentencing so many of his subjects to death during great famine and bloodshed that swept through his country.  He could only strive to save those lives that mattered, in his eyes, and allow all else to die.  Being a king meant playing games, and he learned to play them well.  Alderon became recognized as one of the greatest kings that Sondon had ever recognized, and had a great amount of political influence across the world.  His country always suffered, of course, and he never thought he would find the answer, until three creatures of myth managed to infiltrate his land one day and change everything forever.  Now Alderon may have found the answer that he was seeking, and may be able to obtain all of the power and influence that he's wanted through one very simple means: magic.

Name: Yevgeni Malachite

Race: Elf

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age): 4000'ish years, though appears in his early twenties

Appearance:

Posted Image

Magic (if any): Holy and white magic, as well as possessing a small amount of knowledge within the dark arts

Weapons: Rapier

Personality: Yevgeni is very cunning, deceitful, and selfish.  While he can be a smooth-talker he is often unafraid of speaking his mind.  He always seems stuck-up and better than others.

Biography: Yevgeni has seen many wars come and go, having been involved in a number of conflicts throughout his years.  Over three thousand years ago he had been the very lead of a rebellion against an age-old empire, only for that endeavor to end aimlessly and have the majority of his team killed, having nearly lost himself.  He had never been bad, but had never truly embraced the good, either, especially in his endeavors to revive his dear sister, Veriti.  It is uncertain how long Yevgeni has lived in the Overworld, or if he had always been there, though from his stories it is possible that he was not from that land--or perhaps even that world--at all.  Now, however, the Overworld is his home, having no desire for the world below or any of the so-called "vain" conflicts that the fey and humans speak of.  It would take much for this wise, yet selfish fey to get into the conflict, but there is no doubt that he would be a very valuable asset to any side of the conflict.

I may create more characters as well, and will add images to these, but I wanted to get this up for now.

Name: Simply known as Erica 

Race: I know we don't have much humans--but I really want this character to be a Fey...a Vila Fey. 

Age: Only around 214 years...but appears maybe around the age of 12 or younger. 

Appearance:

Posted Image

Magic: Basic Fey magic-- does not really like flying, instead she "floats"...as she calls it. Can use telekinesis, wind magic, and can make daggers from dark magic.  

Weapons: Daggers that she makes from dark magic, she uses her telekinesis to move them around (think of what Sakuya Izayoi does with her knives) 

Personality: Erica is gentle, kind, and very direct in her speech. She is somewhat polite, and causes a lot of trouble. She is also very stuck-up, childish, and wants to do as much as she can. 

Biography: Erica is a Vila, described as the Slavic version of nymphs, living in hills, mountains, or high mounds. They are female fairy-like spirits with young bodies and beautiful voices, but despite their charm, they are fierce warriors. They are vicious killers, and good at luring people into traps. Erica is a Vila Fey that uses dark magic instead of wind magic like most Vila's, it being her personal charm. How did she get her dark magic though? It was not that hard-- Vila creatures create storms, and Erica took the fear from the storms the Vila create, and used that fear as dark magic. She takes her dark magic from fear.

Erica dreams of one day meeting humans and interacting with them...hoping to one day take their fear.  

Notes: 

Erica's name comes from the flower Erica. 

This is where I got the Vila information from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernatural_beings_in_Slavic_folklore

Edited by Madam Ciel Nekohive

Name: Simply known as Erica 

Race: I know we don't have much humans--but I really want this character to be a Fey...a Vila Fey. 

Age: Only around 214 years...but appears maybe around the age of 12 or younger. 

Appearance:

Posted Image

Magic: Basic Fey magic-- does not really like flying, instead she "floats"...as she calls it. Can use telekinesis, and can make daggers from dark magic.  

Weapons: Daggers that she makes from dark magic, she uses her telekinesis to move them around (think of what Sakuya Izayoi does with her knives) 

Personality: Erica is gentle, kind, and very direct in her speech. She is somewhat polite, and causes a lot of trouble. She is also very stuck-up. 

Biography: Erica is a Vila, described as the Slavic version of nymphs, living in hills, mountains, or high mounds. They are female fairy-like spirits with young bodies and beautiful voices, but despite their charm, they are fierce warriors. They are vicious killers, and good at luring people into traps. Erica is a Vila Fey that uses dark magic instead of wind magic like most Vila's, it being her personal charm. How did she get her dark magic though? It was not that hard-- Vila creatures create storms, and Erica took the fear from the storms the Vila create, and used that fear as dark magic. She takes her dark magic from fear.

Erica dreams of one day seeing the Overworld, and living there like some other Vila's who create storms-- but as long as she has her greedy way of taking magic, they other Vila's will not let her come to the Overworld. 

Notes: 

Erica's name comes from the flower Erica. 

This is where I got the Vila information from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernatural_beings_in_Slavic_folklore

Accepted! However, what do you have in mind for her telekinesis? So long as it doesn't control other characters but more so objects that should be fine.

Also, all fey are from and reside in the Overworld, so Erica would have to be from there. Only humans live within the world below at the moment, until war breaks loose and more people are infiltrating one another's worlds.

I'm game as well, I daresay, and would love to participate in this roleplay!  Time to create a new character and maybe a recurring one as well, *wink*.

~~~~~

Name:  Raleigh Marin.

Race:  Human.

Appearance:  With dark eyes sparkling with intelligence, an ebon ponytail with a silver tie-back, razor-sharp and bony features, whiter-than-white teeth, and olive skin, this sister of the night is dressed to kill.  With an elegant robe over tightly wound body armour made of paper and fabric, she has fooled many and killed just as much.  She is as lithe as she is agile, and rarely has she been outrun.

Magic (if any):  N/A

Weapons:  A shamshir (curved saber with an oppositely curving handle) for bladed combat, as well as numbing poison for the blade.  A small crossbow is used for assassination from afar, and a thin dagger lies within the handle for close-range takedowns.

Personality:  Raleigh has traded so many personalities she no longer remembers what her original one was.  She is flippant and oily in her dealings, and has a code of conduct to not kill unless she is contracted and paid to do so . . . or if she has a personal grudge against them, but that's another matter.  Love and human decency is long gone from this one, replaced with cold-hearted cynicism. 

Biography:  Raleigh was not always the murderess she is today.  Long ago she was little more than weak prey, but she is determined to be a ferocious predator.  As such, she hates things being out of her control, and violently reacts in order to remain in control.  Scraps of information tells that she was born in unholy matrimony between a lord and a lady vassal and cursed by the fae above, but while she is an illegitimate daughter she was truly only cursed by her own errant mind.  Currently she is a lordless sellsword, paid to kill enemies of King Alderon, and as long as she gets her coin she would not have it any other way.

~~~~~

Name:  Rufus Contralto.

Race:  Fey, Genie of the Lavalamp.

Appearance:  Once a man and now a permanently ensnared djinni, Rufus is garbed in a red jacket, black trousers torn to mid-lower leg in all four cardinal directions, and a brass cuff that ensnares his bushy hair.  A grey, smokey tether tails from his hair to the lamp of which he is housed inside -- a lavalamp, that is.

Magic (if any):  Wishes and anti-magic.  Rufus gives people exactly what they wish for, unlike other genies that twist the gift of magic against them, but only one free wish is granted whereas more require great sacrifice, personal or otherwise.  Antimagic is used against fey and otherworldly magic, cancelling powers to a degree unless the magic user is more powerful than he is.

Weapons:  Essentially ethereal, Rufus has no weapons other than his magic and his crazed ravings.  He can annoy, but that's all of which he is capable physically.

Personality:  The years have not been kind to his addlebrained self, his desire for food ravenous now that he is unable to eat and his desire for freedom insatiable.  He is aloof, entirely foolish, and yet beyond kind.  He still retains some trickery and memory of his past life as a man, but hundreds of years leaves the past extremely fuzzy, and he often questions the truth of it all.

Biography:  Previously an addled man who won magical power through a warlock, Rufus has travelled many a location by worldjumping through slipspace.  After three switches of worlds, all populated by humans and other races, he met a not so kindly hippie fey and was transformed into a djinni, ensnared within a magically sustained lamp that would not break except under great duress.  He has met multiple masters that abused his wishes and now lies forgotten somewhere in the Overworld, waiting to be freed from his prison.

Accepted! Glad to have you here. :D

Accepted! However, what do you have in mind for her telekinesis? So long as it doesn't control other characters but more so objects that should be fine.Also, all fey are from and reside in the Overworld, so Erica would have to be from there. Only humans live within the world below at the moment, until war breaks loose and more people are infiltrating one another's worlds. 

Mainly just object telekinesis. 

And Edited!!

Edited by Madam Ciel Nekohive

Since there are more Fey than humans I decided to make a couple of human characters.

Name: Aura Aeternum

Appearance:

Posted Image

Magic: N/A

Weapons: Any kind of sword.

Personality: Wary of strangers, loyal, calm, polite.

Biography: A young human woman who travels the world in search for a place to settle down. In one of her travels she heard a few rumors about how King Alderon will go to war and now is heading towards the kingdom of Sondon to see what else she can find. Aura is good with swords and in close combat, which she only use when she has to protect herself or others.

Name: Aurion Aeternum

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapons: Any kind of sword or lance.

Personality: Gentle, social, polite, well-mannered, fierce, smart.

Biography: Young man, travelling companion and brother of Aura. He usually follows Aura in an attempt to protect her, even when she doesn't really need him to do that, he also can be the voice of reason of the two and is often the one who take the lead of any situation they have to face. Aurion is a gentle soul who thinks everyone can get along if they get to know each other, but in battle he is a fierce warrior.

Edited by Elrandir

Yeah it has been a while hasnt it. Im alright, how are you?

Name: Helios Silverstrider

Race: Spriggan Fey

Appearance:

Beginner:

Posted Image

Current:

Posted Image

Magic (if any): Animalia Magic. He is able to transform and shapeshift in any animal or non-intelligent creature of choice. With this, he is also able to communicate with animals.

Weapons: N/A

Personality: Serene, calm, friendly and passionate. He wouldn't hesitate to give his clothes off his back to those in need. It is unknown how he has changed after his capture, but it has shown that he has become wary of humans, developing a hatred and fear of them.

Biography: Born as a Spriggan Fey, an adventurer at heart, he spends most of his time exploring the wilderness of his magical world, making friends of all kinds, and living all kinds of lives as he shapeshifted into all species. When his friends planned the trip to the human world, he didn't hesitate to explore the new world full of new wonder. However, all went array, and he was captured by the King. He has been in captivity, used for experiments to further the power of the king. By the time he comes out, if he ever does, he might not be the same.

Extra:

• Themesong

• His mother (Uriel) is a Fey, and his father (Driul Silverstrider) is a Spriggan
  • His mother used to work at Kilkis Seres as an alchemist for the royal armory, and lived here for many years as she worked
  • His mother quit her job and moved to their cabin in the ruins after it was revealed that Helios had ventured down below

---

Name: Arthur Gancelot
Race:

• Human (Beginner)
  • Human-Fey Hybrid

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapons: Sword (Enhanced with lightning manipulation runes) & shield (enhanced with strong crystal)
Personality: Cheerful, Grounded, Head-strong. He is blunt and will not hesitate to say things how they are, refusing to sugarcoat it. He is used to following orders, and will be extremely confused between following orders and following his morals. Though sometimes he will act childishly to which he will try to suppress, and gets excited easily.
Biography:

Beginner: Son of a dishonorable knight, he has worked his entire life to bring back his family name from the depths that his father had put it. As a knight, he serves the king loyally, even in his most questionable times. Right now his king is preparing to go to war against...something. If only he knew what.

Current: Son of a Raiju and a human, he is a Human-Fey hybrid. His father kept his true identity a secret. When he accidentally demonstrated his abilities, he feared that his family would be punished for hoarding a Fey, and thus left them in hopes that they would be left alone. On his absence, he was declared as a traitor and a deserter, shattering the family. Arthur trained from very young to become a knight and earn his right, and bring back his family from the depth that his father's actions had brought them. He only discovered of his inherited abilities a short while ago.

Extra:

• Themesong

• As a mix of human and fey, his biology is unique. In all physical appearances, he looks and ages like a human. However has inherited resistance, speed, stamina, and strength that is more than that of a normal human, which helped him excel in his training. He has only recently discovered his lightning abilities.

Edited by Stardustblade358

I think I might join this RP and add a character (Some of you might know who). However, I'm not sure if he should be human or fey. I would choose human, but his personality doesn't seem to fit in the atmosphere of the Underworld.

Accepted, except I'm not sure that a gunblade would really work for Aura. It is the middle ages and guns are very rudimentary at best, and I think a gunblade might be a bit too advanced for their society. Otherwise I love the concept and I thank you for making more humans. I may add another human or two as well to help balance things, but we'll see.

Sure thing! I will change it to regular swords then.

Is it Jynn that you're considering? If so, I think I may know the perfect fit for him. Would you like him to be the ruler of one of the countries in the world below, perhaps an ally to Alderon but is being betrayed? Perhaps he could go to war with Alderon, eventually learning of the fey and joining their side in the fight. It's entirely up to you, however. Hope you decide to join us; it would be great to roleplay with you again.

Yes sir. That actually sounds fine with me. I'll create his sheet later today!

I added more information of Helios to be more specific of the type of Fey he is. Specifically; a Spriggan

Yes sir. That actually sounds fine with me. I'll create his sheet later today!

Sure thing! I will change it to regular swords then.

Sounds great!  Thanks, guys.  I'll probably start this roleplay tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on when Thundaga gets his character sheet up. : )