Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Josh Cramer

KHUX About the keyblades

I started playing khux a few weeks ago and have been loving it. I've heard that there's differences between them aside from their red green blue thing such as using one certain keyblade to make finding better medals easier or another to find items easier? This games awesome but ingame groups I join never talk about this stuff.

Yeah, Unchained X is definitely badass!  And concerning Keyblades, the one I use most is Three Wishes!  It also happens to be the most powerful Keyblade in my arsenal! X3  But ya know, what you said about certain Keyblades making finding better medals easier is something I didn't know about!  Hmm, I learn something new every day! :D

I heard that the Starlight Keyblade (the one you started out with) is balanced. Olympia? I don't know about that one.

For the other Keyblades:

I used Three Wishes as my Magic Keyblade, Lady Luck as my Speed Keyblade, and Treasure Trove as my Power Keyblade, despite I have Snow White equipped on all of the Keyblades I have as a healer/ailment healer and a means to have a Defense Boost 2 on me. 

But when it comes to "certain Keyblades making finding better medals easier", I've never heard of that. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Um, where did you hear that? Because I'm pretty sure that that's false. There's no luck as a stat mechanic in Unchained like there are in other KH games, if anything you're more likely to get even semi-rare medals in draws and stuff, the only confirmed attributes the Keyblades have is just which types of medals they grant boosts to. :/

Thank you for clearing that up. I was pretty confused about it because the last kh game I've played was kh2 on ps2 a few years ago. Lol. I'll continue to use the blade I started with as I continue to upgrade the other blades. Now I know the certain keyblades finding stuff better is junk info.