Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image Key's Drawing Thread! (Taking Requests!)

I have a good request for you. This is exactly how I want you to draw this. From top to bottom, draw the busts of Ben, Shane, Jack, and Adrian facing to the left with somber looking expressions on their faces and looking in a downward direction. They are NOT to look sad. Draw their respective Elite forms on the other side facing to the right with expressions of determination looking straight to the right. They are to overlap each other slightly in the center. To be specific, the shoulders of the bust for Ben slightly overlap the shoulders of the bust of Polemistis, the shoulders for Shane slightly overlap the shoulders of Kidemonas, and so on with the rest. Have in the forefront below the busts seven lights facing upward and to the left on the left side and the Foretellers looking downward and facing to the right on the right side. Have the black coated figure in the center and above the busts with arms out like Sora's in the image below.8104-4.jpg

Make the black coated figure be facing down toward the center. The busts are to be larger than the characters overall. Kind of like a movie poster. Ben, Shane, Jack, and Adrian all look like normal people.

Ask, and you shall receive, old friend! :D Sorry that it took so long, but here it is! I hope you like it! :D

2017-04-27%2019.13.25_zpsgyrsillx.jpg

Drawing this, I definitely get the end-game vibes coming off from the characters, ya know? :3

Mind if i requested you something?

Sure thing! What did you have in mind? Sorry for the late reply, by the way! ^_^

Sure thing! What did you have in mind? Sorry for the late reply, by the way! ^_^

Well here's the request.

Well you can draw various characters right?

I want a drawing of... Sora and Kairi with these guys together.

Are you sure you can draw it? I have been requesting people to draw it and most of them are forgot about it or take forever.

Well here's the request.

Well you can draw various characters right?

I want a drawing of... Sora and Kairi with these guys together.

Are you sure you can draw it? I have been requesting people to draw it and most of them are forgot about it or take forever.

Alright, I'll get to drawing it as soon as I'm able! And don't worry, I'll get the drawing done for you! If you've been following my thread, then you know I make good on people's requests, so rest assured that I'll make your drawing! :3  I'll post it as soon as I can! :D

Edit: And here's your drawing, as requested! Hope you enjoy! :D

2017-05-11%2019.24.27_zpsunk9puwh.jpg

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I like the drawing but someone is missing in this...

Right! My apologies for that! I'll fix the drawing as quickly as I can! I think that I can be able to have it fixed up by tomorrow! :D

Edit: And here we go! Is it all okay now? :D

2017-05-16%2017.42.34_zpsza681gwy.jpg

Thanks for following along in the journey. By the way, I have a request for a drawing. Could you please draw Polemistis clashing with Luxu? Have Polemistis on the right side wearing his clothes, but with Kingdom Hearts based patterns on it. Have Luxu on the left wearing his coat, but with some more dark features on it. Polemistis is holding the χ-blade and Luxu is holding No Name and they are clashing

Thanks for following along in the journey. By the way, I have a request for a drawing. Could you please draw Polemistis clashing with Luxu? Have Polemistis on the right side wearing his clothes, but with Kingdom Hearts based patterns on it. Have Luxu on the left wearing his coat, but with some more dark features on it. Polemistis is holding the χ-blade and Luxu is holding No Name and they are clashing

Sure thing, it's been a pleasure! And of course, I'll get to drawing your request as soon as I'm able! :D And when you say Kingdom Hearts based patterns, do you mean like patterns seen on the clothes of other characters such as Sora or Ventus, or do you mean like a pattern that has emblems of the KH series? That's a little something I need clarification on!

And well everyone, if anyone else wants to request anything, don't be shy and feel free to request! It's been a while since anyone has requested me to draw something, so I'd appreciate if more people put in their requests! :D

GAHHH, AND NOW THAT I'M SCROLLING THROUGH THE PAGE, I NOTICE THAT ALL THE DRAWINGS THAT WERE HERE ARE NOW BLOCKED BECAUSE OF THE STUPID PHOTOBUCKET THING! Jeez, this is a pain...I'm gonna have to go and search for another image hosting outlet to display my drawings and whatnot. X_X

Sure thing, it's been a pleasure! And of course, I'll get to drawing your request as soon as I'm able! :D And when you say Kingdom Hearts based patterns, do you mean like patterns seen on the clothes of other characters such as Sora or Ventus, or do you mean like a pattern that has emblems of the KH series? That's a little something I need clarification on!

And well everyone, if anyone else wants to request anything, don't be shy and feel free to request! It's been a while since anyone has requested me to draw something, so I'd appreciate if more people put in their requests! :D

GAHHH, AND NOW THAT I'M SCROLLING THROUGH THE PAGE, I NOTICE THAT ALL THE DRAWINGS THAT WERE HERE ARE NOW BLOCKED BECAUSE OF THE STUPID PHOTOBUCKET THING! Jeez, this is a pain...I'm gonna have to go and search for another image hosting outlet to display my drawings and whatnot. X_X

Kind of like this.

https://pre10.deviantart.net/c8f3/th/pre/i/2013/257/3/5/final_form__kingdom_hearts_by_znapple-d6m85w5.png

Alrighty then, perfect piece of reference! Thanks for the clarification! :D

Edit: And here is your drawing, my friend! Hope you enjoy! Got myself an imgur account made, and now I can be able to return to normal with my image uploading! :3

A5zFwub.jpg

If anyone else has any requests in mind, feel free to request! :D

Alrighty then, perfect piece of reference! Thanks for the clarification! :D

Edit: And here is your drawing, my friend! Hope you enjoy! Got myself an imgur account made, and now I can be able to return to normal with my image uploading! :3

A5zFwub.jpg

If anyone else has any requests in mind, feel free to request! :D

It's nice, but it is not what I have envisioned unfortunately. I did not tell you. I sent you a PM describing what I would like. Could you do that for me?

It's nice, but it is not what I have envisioned unfortunately. I did not tell you. I sent you a PM describing what I would like. Could you do that for me?

Ask and you shall receive, my good friend! :D

EHbM8dL.jpg

Hey Key! Mind drawing Conker the Squirrel?

conker_the_squirrel_05.png

Thanks!

Alright then, I'll be glad to honor your request! I'll get to drawing up little Conker here as soon as possible! :)

It's perfect! It's like they are in the middle of combat!

I'm glad you liked it! It's always pleasure doing business with you, old friend! :)

Thanks man! No hurry at all :)

Here we go! Little Conker, as promised! :D

jf69LF4.jpg

Thanks for the requests, be sure to keep em coming! And everyone else, don't be shy and feel free to request something! :D

I'm glad you liked it! It's always pleasure doing business with you, old friend! :)

Here we go! Little Conker, as promised! :D

jf69LF4.jpg

Thanks for the requests, be sure to keep em coming! And everyone else, don't be shy and feel free to request something! :D
Nice! It looks great! Thanks so much! :D Edited by -Justin-