Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Who'd you like to see collaborate with series composer Shimomura for Kingdom Hearts?

Who'd you like to see collaborate with series composer Shimomura for Kingdom Hearts?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd you like to see collaborate with series composer Shimomura for Kingdom Hearts?

• Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono)
    • Keiichi Okabe (Nier)
    • Michael McCann (Deus Ex)
    • Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy)
    • Koichi Sugiyama (Dragon Quest)
    • Jonathan Morali (Life is Strange)
    • Kenji Ito (SaGa)
    • Motoi Sakuraba (Star Ocean)
    • None, I'd rather have Ms.Shimomura do it all.
    • Anything else? Share below!

Uematsu, Mitsuda, and/or Sugiyama would be awesome, but I'm fine with Shimomura doing the music on her own.  She's the best out of all of them imo.

I think it would be awesome if Mr. Nobuo Uematsu collaborated with Ms. Yoko Shimomura for the Kingdom Hearts series in the future!  With both of their stellar talents, there's no doubt in my mind that the music they'd produce together would be mind numbing! :D

That being said though, I wouldn't mind if only Shimomura continued to do the musical work for the series.  Her talents alone are already perfect enough as is! She rocks it! :D

I voted for Keiichi Okabe, because I feel like it'd be very interesting to hear compositions with a bit of Nier flair in a KH game. (Honestly, if you haven't listened to the soundtrack for that game, you should. I haven't even played the game, but the music in that game gives me chills every time.) 

Motoi Sakuraba would be my second choice, because I may not be familiar with his work on Star Ocean, but I know he composed the soundtrack for Resonance of Fate. And that is some awesome stuff.

Edited by Zay

On the list: Michael McCann.

I already get goosebumps while listening to the Deus Ex Mankind Divided soundtrack.

If I could choose something else, it would be Jesper Kyd. His work on Assassins Creed 2/ Brotherhood remains unforgettable.

If I could choose something else, it would be Jesper Kyd. His work on Assassins Creed 2/ Brotherhood remains unforgettable.

I second this. Jesper Kyd's work in the Assassin's Creed games are really good. Ezio's theme always gets me.