Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

Bs news: New Trailer Paves Way For New Disney World?

I thought it was confirmed that the game won't release until after April next year because the title wants inclued in Square's 2016 financial earnings report which ended next April. I mean, wasn't that reported right here on KH13 not long ago? I mean, the game was never set for this year, it was never set for any year and they certainly won't release two titles in the same year. And no. Unchained χ doesn't couture because it released last year in Japan, a year without any other titile. NA getting it the same year that 2.8 happens to be releasing means nothing.

I really don't think we should expect to see KH3 anytime before late 2017 and I don't expect a release year to be announced until at TGS at the absolute earliest.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

I thought it was confirmed that the game won't release until after April next year because the title wants inclued in Square's 2016 financial earnings report which ended next April. I mean, wasn't that reported right here on KH13 not long ago? I mean, the game was never set for this year, it was never set for any year and they certainly won't release two titles in the same year. And no. Unchained χ doesn't couture because it released last year in Japan, a year without any other titile. NA getting it the same year that 2.8 happens to be releasing means nothing.I really don't think we should expect to see KH3 anytime before late 2017 and I don't expect a release year to be announced until at TGS at the absolute earliest.

I not sure if you get it, they are saying it will release in April. This is one of those sites that you don't go for news but for lols.

I not sure if you get it, they are saying it will release in April. This is one of those sites that you don't go for news but for lols.

From what read, they said it just looks like they're saying it won't release before April, which is a pretty safe bet TBH

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

The thing is this rubbish is so dire it doesn't even become amusing; I'm pretty sure one of them was quoting people from here as ' Square Enix Sources' haha. Seriously though; they are vultures and will say anything to get clicks since sadly some people believe them to be true. It's terrible in the build up to E3- I've seen multiple articles confirming KH3 having a trailer; 3 worlds being confirmed... It's sad really

From what read, they said it just looks like they're saying it won't release before April, which is a pretty safe bet TBH

"the title may not be launched until April 2017"

They are saying it might release April, not after April.