Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Do you guys think that Nintendo has something up their sleeve this e3?

I mean, besides the zelda u event and the possible announcement of new 3ds and Wii u games at e3 this year, do you think that  Nintendo has something that'll give us a  big "wow Nintendo, this is amazing!" Vibe?

I doubt it, Nintendo has really been sucking once DLC was finished for Smash Bros. I mean, they are still doing a few things right, like still continuing updates for Splatoon, but the company keeps making big mistakes (like make Waddle Dee amiibos instead of Bandana Dee amiibos) so I doubt they have anything but fails to reveal at E3.

(the only thing that could pretty much redeem Nintendo is if they announced with Square Enix that KH3 will also be released on either the WiiU or the upcoming NX)

No, not at all. To me, it seems very clear that Nintendo is just going to hold a big Direct where they will announce their future plans. They held one to cover the games of the summer, so I would expect it to take place August/September. They are just doing Zelda at E3 because: 1)It is their most anticipated game that they know people will come for. 2) They bought the E3 space long before, so they had to fill it up with something.

If they did, why did they decide to not do a direct? 

I have lost most interest in E3 after Nintendo announced "The Zelda Show" and decided to not say anything about the NX, as much as I hate the rumors of the console and the name itself. 

The only thing I'm looking forward to are KH news.

I don't think so. E3 is about Zelda and nothing else. No new 3DS, Wii U games, or news about NX.

It doesn't matter if the whole event is about Zelda (even with its 90 min. demo.) you don't make an event about showing new games into an event for only one game.

I'm a fan of Nintendo, but I haven't been interested in any E3 events made by the company these past few years.

probably a suicide pill for when they realize Zelda NX isn't going to be enough to please crowd.

seriously though i don't think so. lately they seem to stick to their word, regardless if people think it's a bad move or not.

they must be really confident in whatever they're holding off on showing.

Nope. Nintendo are completely out of touch with its fanbase. If they have anything then it'll probably be in the form of a Direct, whether that's before or after E3 it's hard to say.

I'll be largely ignoring Nintendo this E3 because Zelda doesn't interest me. Nintendo won't have anything except Zelda, so I will have everything except Nintendo at E3.