Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Info | Sign ups Kirby: Stars of Dreamland (Sign ups and Discussion)

Peace in Dreamland has been quite...Um, peaceful now and days. No evil or nightmares have threatened Pop Star for a pretty long time...

Until a ship/spaceship/pirate ship like....(We dunno) came out of no where and crash landed on Pop Star! What could this be...? Join Kirby as he goes on an adventurous quest to once again save the day!

This RP is based on Return To Dreamland with some future game twists. Now for...ZE RULEZ!!

1.- You have the power to choose two characters. Either your very own OC or an existing Kirby character to bring along in the adventure
(Anime characters are accepted) And yes...I am Kirby.
2. Keep things PG. It's freakin' Kirby. PG. Or else I'll kick you a-

NUMBER 3!! :tongue:
- Please, please, PLEASE be fair about this. No crazy stuff or anything like that. Just don't be overpowered or a bad sport.
- 4. Just have fun! Enjoy yourselves! IT'S KIRBY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzTSH51nOG4

MAH CHILDHOOD!!!!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
(If choosing an existing character) Game:
Bio:
Personality:

Powers:

Name: Adeline
Race: Human
Appearance: Posted Image

Bio: Adeline lives in Pop Star painting her art and improving her skills. She's usually alone painting, but occasionally spends time with Kirby and the gang. She once went with him on a adventure to gather Crystal Shards!

Game: Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

Personality: Adeline is usually shy and curious. She likes to search for inspiration for her next masterpiece. Adeline likes travelling with others over by herself. She's a slow eater and very patient. Adeline's usually joyful most of the time, just like Kirby.

Powers: She can make her paintings come to life, but it needs to be fully complete first.

Could I be a humanized character? Like of Galactic Nova or even an enemy like Marx?

Umm...I would say no...

But if you could make it an original character, that could work. But just don't connect the relations. 

Name: Meta Knight
Race: The Meta-Knights
Appearance: Posted Image
(If choosing an existing character) Game: Return to Dreamland
Bio: Meta Knight was once a ruler, a master, and a villain.  He was the leader of the Meta-Knights, possessing the ship called the Halberd.  Meta Knight desired to make improvements to Pop Star, disliking the simplistic and lazy lifestyle of its inhabitants, and taking them to war.  After he lost to Kirby Meta Knight has lived with shame and humiliation.  Though his intentions to improve Pop Star were noble, his method of change was dissatisfactory to the noble knight.  Much later Meta Knight returned to Dreamland, offering his profuse apologies and his blade to aid Kirby in the future.  He felt it was ore important to keep Pop Star safe rather than improve it.
Personality: Quiet, cold, and calculating.  Meta Knight is one of little words, first striking and asking questions later.  He can be hasty to act, but he has good intentions.  He is a knight of nobility and honor, serving the people of Pop Star loyally.  On occasion he will question Kirby's motives, however, namely if he doesn't see how they fit into his ideas.

Powers: Meta Knight is a highly talented swordsman, having trained nearly all his life to successfully wield a sword.  He can conjure a tornado with his sword abilities, as well as teleport within a close radius.

Name: Meta Knight

Race: The Meta-Knights

Appearance: Posted Image

(If choosing an existing character) Game: Return to Dreamland

Bio: Meta Knight was once a ruler, a master, and a villain.  He was the leader of the Meta-Knights, possessing the ship called the Halberd.  Meta Knight desired to make improvements to Pop Star, disliking the simplistic and lazy lifestyle of its inhabitants, and taking them to war.  After he lost to Kirby Meta Knight has lived with shame and humiliation.  Though his intentions to improve Pop Star were noble, his method of change was dissatisfactory to the noble knight.  Much later Meta Knight returned to Dreamland, offering his profuse apologies and his blade to aid Kirby in the future.  He felt it was ore important to keep Pop Star safe rather than improve it.

Personality: Quiet, cold, and calculating.  Meta Knight is one of little words, first striking and asking questions later.  He can be hasty to act, but he has good intentions.  He is a knight of nobility and honor, serving the people of Pop Star loyally.  On occasion he will question Kirby's motives, however, namely if he doesn't see how they fit into his ideas.

Powers: Meta Knight is a highly talented swordsman, having trained nearly all his life to successfully wield a sword.  He can conjure a tornado with his sword abilities, as well as teleport within a close radius.

Accepted!

Name: King Dedede
Race: Bird, but dont ask me if he is a penguin or not anymore! ;)
Appearance: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kirby/images/b/bd/Dedede_KRTDL.png/revision/latest?cb=20110825044210&path-prefix=en
(If choosing an existing character) Game: Return to Dreamland with past elements and select few moves from Smash Bros
Bio: We should all know about the king unless you just decided to come to this RP without paying attention to Nintendo at all. His is the supposed king of dreamland, thats all there is to it.But for more data go to: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/King_Dedede
Personality: Evil, good, greedy, not a king at all? This guy changes his state every five minutes! lol, but seriously, here is more data on him: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/King_Dedede

Powers: Think hammer Kirby with more health and less power, but also can inhale, hold his breathe and fly/jump in the air, and can jump high in the air and then straight down.

Name: King DededeGender: MaleRace: Bird, but dont ask me if he is a penguin or not anymore! ;)Appearance: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kirby/images/b/bd/Dedede_KRTDL.png/revision/latest?cb=20110825044210&path-prefix=en(If choosing an existing character) Game: Return to Dreamland with past elements and select few moves from Smash BrosBio: We should all know about the king unless you just decided to come to this RP without paying attention to Nintendo at all. His is the supposed king of dreamland, thats all there is to it.But for more data go to: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/King_DededePersonality: Evil, good, greedy, not a king at all? This guy changes his state every five minutes! lol, but seriously, here is more data on him: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/King_DededePowers: Think hammer Kirby with more health and less power, but also can inhale, hold his breathe and fly/jump in the air, and can jump high in the air and then straight down.

Accepted!And sorry if I seem just a little picky, but I would like some more original characters from you guys! ;)

So this is that RP you mentioned. I want to get in, but I can't come up with a decent OC and don't want to botch an official character.

So this is that RP you mentioned. I want to get in, but I can't come up with a decent OC and don't want to botch an official character.

Maybe I could help! What kind of character do you want to be? Personality-Wise.

Character Sheet:

Name: Ribbon

Race: Fairy
Appearance:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(If choosing an existing character) Game: Kirby and the Crystal Shards

Bio: Ribbon is from the planet Ripple Star, and had to flee the planet with other fairies because of Dark Matter, having to save the crystal of Ripple Star. She crash landed on Pop Star, discovering the crystal had been broken. She met Kirby and friends, and went on a daring adventure to get them back, eventually finding all 72 shards, and eventually returning Ripple Star back to its original state...but it took a fight. Ribbon is hinted to have a crush on Kirby. 
Personality: Ribbon is carefree, sensitive, brave, and rather protective of the things she loves. 

Powers: Ribbon is not known to have powers other than flight, however she does have a shard gun formed out of the crystal shards. She can give the shard gun to Kirby for him to use. 

Okie, hope thats good. 

Character Sheet:

Name: Ribbon

Race: Fairy

Appearance:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(If choosing an existing character) Game: Kirby and the Crystal Shards

Bio: Ribbon is from the planet Ripple Star, and had to flee the planet with other fairies because of Dark Matter, having to save the crystal of Ripple Star. She crash landed on Pop Star, discovering the crystal had been broken. She met Kirby and friends, and went on a daring adventure to get them back, eventually finding all 72 shards, and eventually returning Ripple Star back to its original state...but it took a fight. Ribbon is hinted to have a crush on Kirby. 

Personality: Ribbon is carefree, sensitive, brave, and rather protective of the things she loves. 

Powers: Ribbon is not known to have powers other than flight, however she does have a shard gun formed out of the crystal shards. She can give the shard gun to Kirby for him to use. 

Okie, hope thats good.

Accepted!

Maybe I could help! What kind of character do you want to be? Personality-Wise.

I was thinking of a quippy/ talky character, that makes decisions based on logic and has a literal sense of humor. Something along those lines.

I was thinking of a quippy/ talky character, that makes decisions based on logic and has a literal sense of humor. Something along those lines.

Hmm...Try researching some Kirby enemies that might fit that type of personality. Or come up with something inspired by a race from the Kirby series. The possibilities are just about endless! xD If you want, we can talk more in Personal Messages.

(So this is what I have)

Name:Archie
Race:Poppy Bros
Appearance:Posted Image
Bio: Hailing from a long line of travelling jesters, Archie would naturally be interested in his family purpose: to make the Dream-Landers laugh. Unlike a good chunk of them who use physical pranks and goofy acts, he prefers smart jokes and throwing mental curveballs to attendees to leave them guessing while at the same time making them smile. Sometimes this doesn't work in his favor, earning him questions and booing from uninterested villagers. When given the chance, he would happily go through a tour of the galaxy and discover all it's secrets.
Personality: Quippy. Comments on everything he sees, thinks logically and has a literal sense of humor. Loves exploring.

Powers:The  ability of pulling out limitless amounts of bombs and Throwing knives from his hat like his fellow Poppy Brothers, though which one comes out of it is randomized. Sometimes nothing comes out of the hat when needed. It's workings are a mystery...

(Hope you like it/ is good enough for the RP.)

(So this is what I have)

Name:Archie

Race:Poppy Bros

Appearance:Posted Image

Bio: Hailing from a long line of travelling jesters, Archie would naturally be interested in his family purpose: to make the Dream-Landers laugh. Unlike a good chunk of them who use physical pranks and goofy acts, he prefers smart jokes and throwing mental curveballs to attendees to leave them guessing while at the same time making them smile. Sometimes this doesn't work in his favor, earning him questions and booing from uninterested villagers. When given the chance, he would happily go through a tour of the galaxy and discover all it's secrets.

Personality: Quippy. Comments on everything he sees, thinks logically and has a literal sense of humor. Loves exploring.

Powers:The  ability of pulling out limitless amounts of bombs and Throwing knives from his hat like his fellow Poppy Brothers, though which one comes out of it is randomized. Sometimes nothing comes out of the hat when needed. It's workings are a mystery...

(Hope you like it/ is good enough for the RP.)

Accepted!

I'm joining ^_^.

Name: Elsa S. Jones (last name was actually Smith before she married)
Race: Human
Appearance:
Posted Image
Bio: Elsa S. Jones is a 21-year old rich girl, though she’s nicer than some. She has wavy reddish-brown hair that she sometimes puts in a braid, a light complexion with rosy cheeks, and beautiful green eyes. She went on to college and now owns an ice cream parlor called “Ice Cream Time”. Her parents are away often, so she doesn’t see them much. But she still loves them no matter what. And she knows they love her, too. She’s happily married to a wealthy doctor (whom she had met in college) named Kevin L. Jones and they have two children named David and Lisa. Also, unlike most people, she’s never greedy. That’s because she’s happy with what she’s got and what she doesn’t need. She also has arachnophobia, which means she’s afraid of spiders.

Elsa had seen a mysterious portal come from out of nowhere and got sucked in. She ended up on a very strange new world which was called PopStar and is now trying to find her way back home. On the way, she met a young girl named Adeleine.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky, but will be serious when something bad happens
Powers: She has a special kind of power that was given to her by someone unknown. The power gave her the ability to summon strange creatures called Gaster Blasters, summon bones from out of nowhere, psychoknesis, and teleportation as well, though it's limited to only a few times since she's a human. Two brothers named Sans and Papyrus helped her train the power she was given. She needed no help with teleportation since it's a limited number. After a few months, she was a natural.

(She also has a special power mode that grants her a lot more. Her Gaster Blasters turn into skeletal creatures, her bones become darkened with poison, and her psychoknesis is stronger in this form, too. Here's a picture of her in this mode:

Posted Image

)

But i'm not sure if i should let her use this mode in your RP...

Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

I'm joining ^_^.

Name: Elsa S. Jones (last name was actually Smith before she married)[/size]

Race: Human[/size]

Appearance:[/size]

Posted Image[/size]

Bio: Elsa S. Jones is a 21-year old rich girl, though she’s nicer than some. She has wavy reddish-brown hair that she sometimes puts in a braid, a light complexion with rosy cheeks, and beautiful green eyes. She went on to college and now owns an ice cream parlor called “Ice Cream Time”. Her parents are away often, so she doesn’t see them much. But she still loves them no matter what. And she knows they love her, too. She’s happily married to a wealthy doctor (whom she had met in college) named Kevin L. Jones and they have two children named David and Lisa. Also, unlike most people, she’s never greedy. That’s because she’s happy with what she’s got and what she doesn’t need. She also has arachnophobia, which means she’s afraid of spiders.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky, but will be serious when something bad happens[/size]

Powers: She has a special kind of power that was given to her by someone unknown. The power gave her the ability to summon strange creatures called Gaster Blasters, summon bones from out of nowhere, psychoknesis, and teleportation as well, though it's limited to only a few times since she's a human. Two brothers named Sans and Papyrus helped her train the power she was given. She needed no help with teleportation since it's a limited number. After a few months, she was a natural.

(She also has a special power mode that grants her a lot more. Her Gaster Blasters turn into skeletal creatures, her bones become darkened with poison, and her psychoknesis is stronger in this form, too. Here's a picture of her in this mode:

Posted Image

But i'm not sure if i should let her use this mode in your RP...

Accepted!!

Edited by kingdomhearts45