Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Felixx

Video How Far We've Come (Kingdom Hearts GMV)

Fool. Well done. There were a couple of shots I feel didn't need to be sped up, all it needed was tighter cutting on those shots. There was a weird couple cuts when Roxas was holding Xion. Overall, promising stuff. Don't know how I feel about that last shot with Sora. I'd have to see the scene again though to see if there would be a better way to cut it.

Wow, this was a pretty great video! And I loved how you made the lyrics fit with certain scenes! That was a neat touch! Great job, man! :D

Thanks man! I really tried my best that the lyrics fit with the scenes, so I'm glad to hear it worked :D

Fool. Well done. There were a couple of shots I feel didn't need to be sped up, all it needed was tighter cutting on those shots. There was a weird couple cuts when Roxas was holding Xion. Overall, promising stuff. Don't know how I feel about that last shot with Sora. I'd have to see the scene again though to see if there would be a better way to cut it.

Thanks for your opinion man! And yeah I probably could have just cut some scenes more, but for some I wanted the whole part in the video xD

Amazing Felixx! This time the video edditing has really impressed me! Awesome job dude!

Thanks a lot!! :D And thanks for watching my videos man :)