Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Kirby Based RP Interest Check

Heyo! So I've been recently thinking...Kirby RP?

Like maybe an RP that's based on one of the many Kirby games out there. Haven't decided just yet. Heh Heh!

Maybe we could make new characters or existing characters (excluding King Deedeedee and Metal Knight) to travel alongside Kirby on his adventures!

What do you guys think?

If there is a King Dedede role, I have to play it! Also, can I play a made up version of Knuckle Joe?

I guess Knuckle Joe is fine, but still not sure about Dedede. Still trying to think of what game to base this on.

I guess Knuckle Joe is fine, but still not sure about Dedede. Still trying to think of what game to base this on.

Cool, but like I said it would be Knuckle Joe changed into my own original character. I would take the aspects of Knuckle Joe and change them to make a brand new character but also keeping some Knuckle Joe like elements. :)

Cool, but like I said it would be Knuckle Joe changed into my own original character. I would take the aspects of Knuckle Joe and change them to make a brand new character but also keeping some Knuckle Joe like elements. :)

Of course! I love the creativity! Now which game sounds better? Return To Dreamland or Planet Robobot or even Superstar?

Planet Robobot seems like it would spoil the game since it is too new. I think Return to Dreamland sounds like a good idea, since I am actually in the middle of a playthrough of that game.