Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GroovingOnUp

How often do you walk overall

Like literally using walk.

It's strange but it's actually a little enjoyable walking around the worlds.Y'know just taking it a little slow and admiring the scenery.Strangely enough it's once of those small things i'm really looking forward in doing in kh3.

Recently ive been doing it a quite a bit in Kh2 and BBS.There's actually times i wish there was an item that removed enemy spawns so i could walk around uninterrupted.

It helps that most of the characters have overall great walking animations too.

At campus when college was in session, because my campus sits on a hill, I would walk up a pathway up the hill and down it every day Monday through Friday. Now since I am home, I walk with my family when they do so every other day or so.

At campus when college was in session, because my campus sits on a hill, I would walk up a pathway up the hill and down it every day Monday through Friday. Now since I am home, I walk with my family when they do so every other day or so.

He meant in the Kingdom Hearts games xD

I never do that, at least not just for the walking. Only when I'm grinding or collecting any items.

He meant in the Kingdom Hearts games xD

I never do that, at least not just for the walking. Only when I'm grinding or collecting any items.

Oh... oops :3 ... sorry. I never walk in the games. If I do, it's as often as a hybrid eclipse.

oh generally during my first runs of a game, be it kh or not.

well up until now, kh hasn't been the kind of game you'd just sit and watch for extended periods of time, though some places are gorgeous, don't get me wrong^^

but in other games, like the vanishing of ethan carter or firewatch, it's a blast to just walk around and appreciate the scenary.

I feel and really hope the larger environments in kh3 will give us plenty to look at and be amazed about, making walking around yet another joy :D

tl,dr

I do it quite often :D