Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
BadgerB

KeyBlade Transformation attacks

Although we haven't seen all the Keyblades in the game, what kinds of Keyblade transformations do you hope to see in the game? So far I think we've only seen the dual guns/cannon and Pegasus Chariot.

After seeing Lingering Will in action, the Bow and Whip are two types I would like to see again. 

Wings man.

After seeing No heart do it Sora needs to have his own too.

When it comes to wings, my first thought was Ventus' Wingblade. Sora could follow Axel/Lea and form Chakrams.

If they decide to include Star Wars in the game, a lightsaber will be a good idea for Keyblade Transformation.

I really do hope each keyblade has a very different transformation. That would make the gameplay feel even more dynamic.It'd be cool to have a Keyblade that transforms into a scythe and gives you Marluxia's attacks

I know that there are at least 2 transformations per Keyblade.

- Curve Mickey like Keyblade:

1stT - Guns

2ndT - Canyon

- Mount Olympus Keyblade:

1stT - Shield

2ndT - Chariot

So as of the other ones I can´t shake the feeling we will be seeing a Bow and arrow, Wings (Even Riku had them so please give the boy his wings too) and a vehicle transformation (like TVA).

Soooo exciteeeed!!!

I have absolutely no idea!  Nomura has a wild imagination, so I bet he'll make quite the extravagant and flashy transformations for each of the Keyblades in the game! Hmm, let's see...what would I like to see...?  Ooh, I got it! :D

I'd love for there to be a lance transformation, cuz I think that it would be cool, and it would provide dragoon-like abilities like Jump or Lancet! :D  A portable shield would probably be cool too, since you'd be moving through the enemy lines while the transformation shields you and the party from harm, then casting a powerful Reflega spell!  And maybe a magic staff transformation, which can seriously boost the power of magic spells and dish out Ja and Za spells to add insult to injury! :D

That's all I can think of at the moment! :3

I talk about this all the time but it's Elliot from Pete's dragon but like the Electrical Light Parade version and you get to fly around on him...that would be a cool attraction flow...as for keyblade transformation, maybe like a disc launcher sniper

I have absolutely no idea!  Nomura has a wild imagination, so I bet he'll make quite the extravagant and flashy transformations for each of the Keyblades in the game! Hmm, let's see...what would I like to see...?  Ooh, I got it! :D

I'd love for there to be a lance transformation, cuz I think that it would be cool, and it would provide dragoon-like abilities like Jump or Lancet! :D  A portable shield would probably be cool too, since you'd be moving through the enemy lines while the transformation shields you and the party from harm, then casting a powerful Reflega spell!  And maybe a magic staff transformation, which can seriously boost the power of magic spells and dish out Ja and Za spells to add insult to injury! :D

That's all I can think of at the moment! :3

I love the Lance idea, pretty much anything to do with Spears could work with a Jump attack.

I feel like Kingdom of Corona/Tangled world would have a Keyblade transformation that has similar function to how Rapunzel uses her Hair, long range and wide area of effect.