Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So hey, remember how I mentioned that Skillet is planning on releasing a new album this year? And remember that small preview of one of their songs!?  Well here's a full single that came out this past Saturday! It rocks! :D

Their new album, Unleashed, comes out on August 5th!  I can't wait to hear the rest of the songs on the album!  I certainly loved this one, so I'm definitely looking forward to hearing how the rest of the songs will fare out!  Gahhh, Skillet is back, people! :D

Could have sworn i played this track in guitar hero live.... oh well cool song. 

Lol, no, it's not from that game, haha!  But yeah, it is a cool song! :D

I didn't care so much for their last batch of songs, but this one sounds pretty good! Makes me a bit interested to see how Unleashed will sound now.

Unleashed has definitely got me intrigued!  I hope the new single comes out soon, because I need at least one more taste of the album before it comes out!!! X_X

Thanks for sharing!! :D :D

Sure thing! :D

Listening to it now. I love it! The amount of bass is certainly welcome, and the song itself sounds almost like something from Collide.

I know, right!?  The song is so badass!  And I just love the beginning, when the strong beat makes the lightning flash brilliantly! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key