Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which is your favorite Pokémon generation?

Which is your favorite Pokémon generation?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite Pokémon generation?

• First gen (Red/Blue/Yellow)
    • Second gen (Silver/Gold/Crystal)
    • Third gen (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
    • Fourth gen (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)
    • Fifth gen (Black/White + sequels)
    • Sixth gen (X/Y)
    • Never played Pokémon!
    • Something else? Share below!

Ugh, so hard to decide because each gen was unique in its own way.

I love Gen 3 because Emerald was my first pokemon game.

I love Gen 4 because I had so much fun with it while playing with my cousins.

Gen 5 brought me back to pokemon even though I said I would stop (But who really can?) and it also had an amazing storyline and characters.

Gen 6 introduced so many new things and it's the Gen where I started taking pokemon seriously, by playing competitively and trying to complete the Pokedex.

It's hard to decide but I guess Gen 5 stands a bit above the rest because I really liked the story.

HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN MY CHILDREN.

Ok but for real my favorites are Unova and Hoenn because they felt... the most real? Heartfelt? Yeah that's the right word. Each Generation has it's good and bad, but I think Unova and Hoenn were the most successful in making a Pokemon Journey. You feel sympathetic for the Villain leaders, and honestly try and tell me other rivals felt as rewarding as Wally, Cheren, and Bianca. The community and overall feel to these two in particular always brings a smile to my face :')

I ended up voting for Hoenn because Treecko is and always will be my all time favorite Pokemon after 13 years of playing Pokemon, but don't let that fool you: They're tied in my heart.

Edited by Shimmy

In my opinion Pokemon Silver/Crystal, better story. Pokemon Sapphire/Emerald, better pokemon. But I love all the pokemon games! Especially Pokemon Silver because Silver is my all time favorite Pokemon game in the series.

Edited by Movies798

It's a toss up between second and third gen for me, but I'll go with second because you also get to go back to the Kanto region haha. Third gen had all my favorite water and dragon types which makes it hard for me to choose. xD Anything after gens 1-3 I just couldn't bring myself to like no matter how hard I tried. 

Gen III Pokemon Emerald All the Way the best pokemon game ever to made in pokemon history. And Game Freak should have made Pokemon Delta Emerald just saying

I chose 4th but the first 4 are all amazing. Really I love them all with 5th being slightly behind the rest. 4th was just so amazing to me the first time I played it that I've loved it since especially with HGSS being 4th gen

Third gen! It was when I actually started playing Pokémon seriously. Emerald version is probably the Pokémon game I spent most time on xD

I loved playing Emerald. I actually hope they make a Delta Δ Emerald in the future for gen three's sake.