Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
riku1995

Meet Up Before the Kingdom Hearts World Tour Concert In LA

Hey guys if any of you are going to the Kingdom Hearts World Tour concert in LA it would be great to hang out and get to know each other before the concert next year and make it a great experience to go with my fellow KH13 users. So please comment if your going to the concert in LA.

i'll be going to the june 10th one. i managed to snag a VIP one so im super excited

I'm going to the June 10th one too but I didn't have enough for the VIP and when I was trying to get the VIP ticket it kept say there was an error

I wish

I'd love to go and meet all of you. Unfortunately due to the costly ticket price, location, and other personal setbacks, I just can't go.

Aqua7KH and JustinisMii sorry that you guys were not able to go it would've a great experience if you guys did go

I'll be at the event on a wheelchair.

What day will you be at the event

Oh, it'd definitely be awesome to do a meet and greet with fellow fans before going to the concert!  But sadly, I'm not going to be able to go, since I don't have the money available, ya know?  Oh well, I hope you enjoy yourself, though! :D

That's too bad that you won'y be able to go :( but thanks and I will enjoy myself for the both of us  :D

That's too bad that you won'y be able to go :( but thanks and I will enjoy myself for the both of us  :D

Thanks for that, bud!  Make sure to enjoy that concert like there's no tomorrow!  I know that one day, if there is another KH concert, God willing, I'll be able to make it there! :D

Thanks for that, bud!  Make sure to enjoy that concert like there's no tomorrow!  I know that one day, if there is another KH concert, God willing, I'll be able to make it there! :D

I will and lets hope that there is another concert after this one

Aqua7KH and JustinisMii sorry that you guys were not able to go it would've a great experience if you guys did go

What day will you be at the event

i'm  not  sure

Hey guys if any of you are going to the Kingdom Hearts World Tour concert in LA it would be great to hang out and get to know each other before the concert next year and make it a great experience to go with my fellow KH13 users. So please comment if your going to the concert in LA.

Wish I could go and meet you my fellow Riku

but alas I probably cannot go.

2017 is a year away 

so what will happen we shall see though :)

Edited by Riku21Terr

i'm getting a ticket...

Well hope to see you at the concert next year if not before

If Incould, I would, but can't. Sorry.

Sorry that your not able to go KingdomHearts3 it would've been a great experience if you went as well

Wish I could go and meet you my fellow Riku

but alas I probably cannot go.

2017 is a year away 

so what will happen we shall see though :)

Well if you do go let me know that way we can meet up before the concert and tickets for the one in LA are still on sale if they haven't sold out yet

Well hope to see you at the concert next year if not before

Sorry that your not able to go KingdomHearts3 it would've been a great experience if you went as well

Well if you do go let me know that way we can meet up before the concert and tickets for the one in LA are still on sale if they haven't sold out yet

That and if I lived near LA, which I don't. Even though there is next year in NY, which I live near, I am not even sure I'd be able to go. Anything could happen by then.

That and if I lived near LA, which I don't. Even though there is next year in NY, which I live near, I am not even sure I'd be able to go. Anything could happen by then.

True but the tickets for the one in New York is sold out already isn't it