Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Square Enix has just finished their income presentation, and during this announced the Japanese developer and publisher that neither Kingodm Hearts III or Final Fantasy VII: Remake will be released until April 2017.

The publisher published a list of their major releases coming this year, and World of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and PS4 version of Rise of the Tomb Raider appears all on this list.

Both Kindom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII: Remake is absent, as is Nier: Automata previously otherwise have been dated to 2016

good news to all here in kh13

i have translate it in english so all can understand i translate it from gamereactor

Well it´s kind of good to have an idea of the release date period but we were already kinda expecting 2017 and yet I was hoping for March but it seems it will be nothing like that. :/

i have wait for it for long if kh3 is not comes out i am goin to buy call of duty

Well, we discussed this as a news team when we made our article about this. Just because KH3 and FF7R aren't in that document doesn't really mean anything. They probably didn't want to include this in their fiscal report because they do not want to spoil the release date/window. They were probably left out to avoid any sort of drama.

Well, we discussed this as a news team when we made our article about this. Just because KH3 and FF7R aren't in that document doesn't really mean anything. They probably didn't want to include this in their fiscal report because they do not want to spoil the release date/window. They were probably left out to avoid any sort of drama.

how you know that

how you know that

I don't. I said "probably".

Edit: http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/nier_automata/news/kingdom_hearts_3_and_final_fantasy_7_remake_wont_be_out_before_april_2017_nier_automata_delayed.html

This site got confirmation that just because they aren't pictured doesn't mean anything.

Now, that said, I still think KH3 won't be coming until WAY after March 2017 lol

Edited by Toominator

Oh, I'm definitely expecting Kingdom Hearts III to come out next year, and I'll definitely fanboy like a schoolgirl when we finally get the release date for it! :D

yes i am wait for it too