Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Col.Random

Text Some ideas for an alternate Kingdom Hearts 3 story

i skimmed it but didn't see my name pop up xD

i'm saving you for the finale ;) 

Its a pretty good twist that's for sure I wouldn't mind reading more when you get the chance to write more but great job.

I'm not usually one to read fanfics all that often, but this was a pretty good one in my opinion. Really hope you do more in the future! :)

Thank you. I certainly will add some more chapters ^^

I think Square have one of the best opportunities they're ever going to get to make a Kingdom Hearts game have multiple endings.

One ending will be that Sora or whoever defeats Xehanort and the Lights triumph over the Darknesses, supposedly rewriting the history the Book of Prophecies foretold.

And another ending will be that Sora or whoever will be defeated by Xehanort and Light will perish to the Darkness, continuing the events of the Book of Prophecies. 

I think it would be a brilliant way for Square to add more replay value to the game, they could also differ the end-game content ever so slightly with this alternate ending scheme.

i'm saving you for the finale ;)Thank you. I certainly will add some more chapters ^^

I look forward to reading them and if you don't mind can you check out my story that I did here's the link http://kh13.com/forum/topic/96585-kingdom-hearts-the-dragon-war/ when you get a chance can you please check it. Also when you read it can you tell me what you think of it would really mean a lot to me Edited by riku1995

Hmm, this is very intriguing!  Color me impressed!  I would like to see more of this story, if you decide to continue it!  You seem to have great writing skills, and reading through this made me picture how this would happen in Kingdom Hearts III!  Splendid job!  If you ever decide to write this whole story, then I shall definitely look forward to it! :D

I think Square have one of the best opportunities they're ever going to get to make a Kingdom Hearts game have multiple endings.

One ending will be that Sora or whoever defeats Xehanort and the Lights triumph over the Darknesses, supposedly rewriting the history the Book of Prophecies foretold.

And another ending will be that Sora or whoever will be defeated by Xehanort and Light will perish to the Darkness, continuing the events of the Book of Prophecies. 

I think it would be a brilliant way for Square to add more replay value to the game, they could also differ the end-game content ever so slightly with this alternate ending scheme.

that would definitely be an interesting thing to see

Hmm, this is very intriguing!  Color me impressed!  I would like to see more of this story, if you decide to continue it!  You seem to have great writing skills, and reading through this made me picture how this would happen in Kingdom Hearts III!  Splendid job!  If you ever decide to write this whole story, then I shall definitely look forward to it! :D

thank you ^^

I look forward to reading them and if you don't mind can you check out my story that I did here's the link http://kh13.com/forum/topic/96585-kingdom-hearts-the-dragon-war/ when you get a chance can you please check it. Also when you read it can you tell me what you think of it would really mean a lot to me

i'll give it a look as soon as i get time (got exams right now xD)

that would definitely be an interesting thing to see thank you ^^ i'll give it a look as soon as i get time (got exams right now xD)

When ever you get a chance I not rushing you but when you get a chance please let me know what you think

Chapter (??)

Lingering Light

Hoping to make use of their numbers and keep the attention away from Kairi, Riku and Mickey flanked Aqua. Aqua leapt high into the air and fired a barrage of dark crystals at both of them. Riku swiftly dodged each projectile, attempting to gain some distance form her in the process of doing so while Mickey chose to block each dark crystal.
Almost as if she was flying, Aqua darted straight towards Mickey from mid-air. She swung her blade at Mickey  who blocked it. The impact of Aqua's attack made Mickey feel as if he had just stopped a truck with his bare hands. Aqua swung her blade several more times while Mickey blocked each successive hit.
"She's become so much more powerful than before", Mickey couldn't help but notice.
"Your Majesty, get out of the way!", Riku yelled, charging towards them with his keyblade pointed towards Aqua. Mickey blocked another strike from Aqua and got away from her just in time to avoid Riku's Blizzaga spell which covered Aqua's entire lower body and her Keyblade-arm in ice.

Aqua grunted as she struggled to move, she tried to claw off the ice with her other arm, but the ice was quite thick and strong. Mickey, Riku and Kairi calmed down a bit. 
"Aqua, I know you're in there!", Mickey said, trying to get through to Aqua once more. " I'm sorry you had 'ta fight against the darkness alone for so long...but we're here now. We're here to take you home. Please, I need you to fight the darkness one last time".
Kairi watched, impatiently from a distance. She felt as if this battle had gone on for hours. "Mickey, please get through to her", she wished.

Aqua stopped struggling against the ice and for a moment stared at Mickey through the darkness that covered her"...Mi...Mi..Mickey...", she mumbled.
"Aqua?", Mickey said. Was he able to get through to her?
Aqua began growling once more as she clutched her head. Mickey stepped back as Aqua let out a loud roar and a huge explosion of darkness caused the ice on her to get blown to smithereens.The darkness that made up her armour looked more like a fire that was going out of control. She lunged at Mickey and the battle began once more.

Aqua brought an overhead strike with her Keyblade which Mickey dodged, choosing to remain on the defensive.
Aqua abruptly stopped and began growling and clutching her head. Aqua then roared loudly, jabbing her Keyblade into the ground and causing several pillars of light and dark to shoot out of the ground surrounding her, sending both Riku and the King flying back.
"RIKU! KING MICKEY", Kairi yelled.
"No, stay back!", Riku warned Kairi who had begun to rush to their aid.
"But-"
"Kairi jus-", Riku was cut off by another attempted attack from Aqua, but he managed to roll out of the way and got back to his feet just in time to block another hit from Aqua.

Once again Aqua stopped abruptly, clutching her head and then resumed attacking the duo. The fight went on like this with Aqua frequently stopping to clutch her head one moment and attacking more aggressively in the next. All the while Kairi stood by, watching impatiently. She knew she was not ready to fight such a dangerous foe and yet she could not help but want to charge in with her Keyblade and fight, for her friends were in danger and she could no longer bear to stand in the sidelines.
"It's always been this way, hasn't it?", Kairi began to think," everyone's always fought for and protected me while I stood and watched from a safe place. I've never even had the chance to repay them... Riku, Sora and the others. I can't stand on the sidelines forever, I'm a Keyblade wielder now!".
Kairi gritted her teeth as she filled her heart with resolve. "I WILL fight!".

Aqua was engaged with Riku and the King- both of whom were beginning to tire out at this point- when Kairi cast a Firaga spell from behind that took Aqua by surprise, sending her flying several feet away.
"Kairi, we told ya to stay back. It's dangerous!", Mickey scolded Kairi.
"I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but I...I just can't stand by while my friends fight...anymore", Kairi explained, giving Mickey and Riku a weak, but assuring smile. The smile broke off almost instantly, however, as Kairi's attention was caught by a peculiar object lying on the ground. As Aqua rose to her feet and Mickey and Riku got ready to defend themselves, Kairi-almost as if she was in trance- picked up the object. It was a cracked, blue object that looked a lot like the lucky charm she made out of sea-shells.

Suddenly the blue Wayfinder and Kairi's chest began to glow and Kairi remembered a small moment from her childhood where she had been rescued by a mysterious blue woman wielding a Keyblade.

"I just cast a magic spell on you. One day, when you're in trouble, the light within you will lead you to the light of another", Aqua's words resonated in Kairi's mind.

Kairi looked at Aqua, who stood a few feet away-clutching her head again.
"That was...you", Kairi mumbled. Aqua began to run towards Kairi to attack and, much to Riku's and Mickey's shock, Kairi ran at full speed towards Aqua. Kairi's chest and the wayfinder started to glow brighter and brighter as she approached Aqua. 
Aqua swung her blade with full strength, which Kairi blocked, not with her Keyblade, but with the glowing blue wayfinder causing a bright flash of light that illuminated the dark surrounding areas and almost blinded Mickey and Riku.
A few seconds later Riku and Mickey opened their eyes. Eraqus' Keyblade was lying on the ground and not far from it was the face of a friend Mickey had not seen in a long time. Aqua sat on her knees, Kairi's arms wrapped around her to provide comfort, the darkness that once covered her was fading away.
"This light! I remember it. It's you. It really IS you!", Aqua said as tears of joy and relief streamed out of her bright, blue eyes.
Mickey ran in and joined the hug."It's been too long, old pal", he exclaimed.
Riku stood there, smiling; it had certainly been a while since he had cracked a single smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So well that's the second part of this part of the story. I kept wanting to add music to this scene since music has the ability to add a lot of depth to scene, but it's hard to execute it with writing so I decided not to add it.
Hope you guys enjoyed ^^

Edited by Col.Random

Chapter (??)

Lingering Light

Hoping to make use of their numbers and keep the attention away from Kairi, Riku and Mickey flanked Aqua. Aqua leapt high into the air and fired a barrage of dark crystals at both of them. Riku swiftly dodged each projectile, attempting to gain some distance form her in the process of doing so while Mickey chose to block each dark crystal.

Almost as if she was flying, Aqua darted straight towards Mickey from mid-air. She swung her blade at Mickey  who blocked it. The impact of Aqua's attack made Mickey feel as if he had just stopped a truck with his bare hands. Aqua swung her blade several more times while Mickey blocked each successive hit.

"She's become so much more powerful than before", Mickey couldn't help but notice.

"Your Majesty, get out of the way!", Riku yelled, charging towards them with his keyblade pointed towards Aqua. Mickey blocked another strike from Aqua and got away from her just in time to avoid Riku's Blizzaga spell which covered Aqua's entire lower body and her Keyblade-arm in ice.

Aqua grunted as she struggled to move, she tried to claw off the ice with her other arm, but the ice was quite thick and strong. Mickey, Riku and Kairi calmed down a bit. 

"Aqua, I know you're in there!", Mickey said, trying to get through to Aqua once more. " I'm sorry you had 'ta fight against the darkness alone for so long...but we're here now. We're here to take you home. Please, I need you to fight the darkness one last time".

Kairi watched, impatiently from a distance. She felt as if this battle had gone on for hours. "Mickey, please get through to her", she wished.

Aqua stopped struggling against the ice and for a moment stared at Mickey through the darkness that covered her"...Mi...Mi..Mickey...", she mumbled.

"Aqua?", Mickey said. Was he able to get through to her?

Aqua began growling once more as she clutched her head. Mickey stepped back as Aqua let out a loud roar and a huge explosion of darkness caused the ice on her to get blown to smithereens.The darkness that made up her armour looked more like a fire that was going out of control. She lunged at Mickey and the battle began once more.

Aqua brought an overhead strike with her Keyblade which Mickey dodged, choosing to remain on the defensive.

Aqua abruptly stopped and began growling and clutching her head. Aqua then roared loudly, jabbing her Keyblade into the ground and causing several pillars of light and dark to shoot out of the ground surrounding her, sending both Riku and the King flying back.

"RIKU! KING MICKEY", Kairi yelled.

"No, stay back!", Riku warned Kairi who had begun to rush to their aid.

"But-"

"Kairi jus-", Riku was cut off by another attempted attack from Aqua, but he managed to roll out of the way and got back to his feet just in time to block another hit from Aqua.

Once again Aqua stopped abruptly, clutching her head and then resumed attacking the duo. The fight went on like this with Aqua frequently stopping to clutch her head one moment and attacking more aggressively in the next. All the while Kairi stood by, watching impatiently. She knew she was not ready to fight such a dangerous foe and yet she could not help but want to charge in with her Keyblade and fight, for her friends were in danger and she could no longer bear to stand in the sidelines.

"It's always been this way, hasn't it?", Kairi began to think," everyone's always fought for and protected me while I stood and watched from a safe place. I've never even had the chance to repay them... Riku, Sora and the others. I can't stand on the sidelines forever, I'm a Keyblade wielder now!".

Kairi gritted her teeth as she filled her heart with resolve. "I WILL fight!".

Aqua was engaged with Riku and the King- both of whom were beginning to tire out at this point- when Kairi cast a Firaga spell from behind that took Aqua by surprise, sending her flying several feet away.

"Kairi, we told ya to stay back. It's dangerous!", Mickey scolded Kairi.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but I...I just can't stand by while my friends fight...anymore", Kairi explained, giving Mickey and Riku a weak, but assuring smile. The smile broke off almost instantly, however, as Kairi's attention was caught by a peculiar object lying on the ground. As Aqua rose to her feet and Mickey and Riku got ready to defend themselves, Kairi-almost as if she was in trance- picked up the object. It was a cracked, blue object that looked a lot like the lucky charm she made out of sea-shells.

Suddenly the blue Wayfinder and Kairi's chest began to glow and Kairi remembered a small moment from her childhood where she had been rescued by a mysterious blue woman wielding a Keyblade.

"I just cast a magic spell on you. One day, when you're in trouble, the light within you will lead you to the light of another", Aqua's words resonated in Kairi's mind.

Kairi looked at Aqua, who stood a few feet away-clutching her head again.

"That was...you", Kairi mumbled. Aqua began to run towards Kairi to attack and, much to Riku's and Mickey's shock, Kairi ran at full speed towards Aqua. Kairi's chest and the wayfinder started to glow brighter and brighter as she approached Aqua. 

Aqua swung her blade with full strength, which Kairi blocked, not with her Keyblade, but with the glowing blue wayfinder causing a bright flash of light that illuminated the dark surrounding areas and almost blinded Mickey and Riku.

A few seconds later Riku and Mickey opened their eyes. Eraqus' Keyblade was lying on the ground and not far from it was the face of a friend Mickey had not seen in a long time. Aqua sat on her knees, Kairi's arms wrapped around her to provide comfort, the darkness that once covered her was fading away.

"This light! I remember it. It's you. It really IS you!", Aqua said as tears of joy and relief streamed out of her bright, blue eyes.

Mickey ran in and joined the hug."It's been too long, old pal", he exclaimed.

Riku stood there, smiling; it had certainly been a while since he had cracked a single smile.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So well that's the second part of this part of the story. I kept wanting to add music to this scene since music has the ability to add a lot of depth to scene, but it's hard to execute it with writing so I decided not to add it.

Hope you guys enjoyed ^^

Again I say nice twist to it I like the way you made Kairi remember Aqua by the Wayfinder and her necklace glowing. Almost the like how Sora remembered Aqua in DDD.