Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

I Have A FFX HD Question

yea you'd think it would just be common sense to add that feature. wonder if there was some technical aspect preventing them from doing so or it was just something they overlooked. 

losing a fight and having to sit through a long ass cutscene again certainly takes the wind out of your sails. the feature is in the PS4 version though, isn't it?

Well with KH FM there was already a skip cutscene feature in there to work with, the only difference is that they were able to move it from being available only one time before the scene to being available all the time by just pausing in the middle of the scene. Now I haven't played FFX before (though from what I've heard, I really should), but from my knowledge there was never a sort of skip cutscene function to work with in the first place at any point, so it might have been a hard task to go in and manually create a new feature from scratch. Again, I don't know for sure, seeing as how they've been able to add a bunch of non-preexisting stuff to the KH HD collections, but there is a chance that some kind of technical complication was at play.

losing a fight and having to sit through a long ass cutscene again certainly takes the wind out of your sails. the feature is in the PS4 version though, isn't it?

Nope. They didn't bother.

Edited by Prower Power

As someone who recently played X HD, I was also curious about this!  But it didn't bother me too much, though!  I wisely grinded in certain areas of the game, and so when I fought the really hard bosses, I only lost like once or twice to them, so I didn't die multiple times, therefore having to see those scenes again, ya know? (Unlike PS2 KHI Hollow Bastion Riku fight...God, that scene played over so many times! xD)

I hadn't played the PS2 version of X, so yeah, X HD was my first time playing the game, ever!  I enjoyed the heck out of it, and thankfully, I didn't need to see the cutscenes over and over again!  (Not that I didn't mind, cuz I enjoy cutscenes!) But yeah, maybe it was something the team overlooked when making the Remaster? :O