Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
YamaXenuz

-Ursus- "Real Men League" Party Recruitment

Fresh and brand new party consisting on only two members so far.

Myself; Yama

And my close friend Lunar

We consider ourselves hardcore gamers and are invested into the Kingdom Hearts series; but we're also fans of multiple other games like League of Legends,Dark Souls, Overwatch, and many more.

Things like anime and such are also a point of interest.

So if you're looking for a noob-friendly party to just relax and have a good time in you're welcome to join!

We may consider creating a skype chat regarding the party down the line too, or another chatting platform (Kik, Line,etc) if need be.

For information regarding myself; I'm level 153 so far and only started a three days ago, but I'm having a blast with the game and have found myself invested in learning everything I can, I do raids quite often so more party members would be phenomonal.

(Within a few hours of making this post, I leveled to 190 or so. screencap replaced)

Here's a quick screen cap of my profile in case you were at all curious

https://gyazo.com/41f89e1e690e545c01701e0fe34d6f9a

Requirement:

Remain active (Log in once every two days) and we'll be great!

Leave your Name and ID in the comments below and i'll send an invite as soon as possible

Edited by YamaXenuz

Hello my fellow Ursos! I'm very interested in joining your guild. i'm a total noob to this game and recently got it. i'm learning about stuff here and there little by little and a friend of mine told me about joining a guild. So here i am finding you guys. my ID# is 2685485. hope to hear from you guys soon. gotta get back to working on this story mode