Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Persona 5 Official JPN Release Date Trailer

Now we just need a global release date

I'm existed for this game even though the first persona game I played was P4 and I just got that game a couple months ago and 

I cant even beat shadow Kanji on beginner xD

Everything is some awesome!

I hope they announce a worldwide release date at this year's E3. If it happens we will have only two week untill FFXV arrives. We will be running against the clock! C'mon JRPG! My body and my mind is ready!

sadly i'm going to have to pass on this trailer. i saw an image from it and felt like it may be filled with too many things that will spoil the final game. not major spoilers, but just little things. things that will make the first playthrough even better when you see them for the first time in the game. the Persona series is one that i really enjoy going into as blind as possible so i can see everything for the first time when i play the game for myself. 

definitely excited for this to come out. here's hoping that it'll at least be out worldwide before 2016 ends but who knows. 

also the anniversary special edition Atlus is doing for this game looks fantastic. would love for them to do something like that for other regions. 

Well I know they will announce the NA release date at E3 since that is going to be the last event it's going to or something along those lines hopefully it's not that far off from the Jap version or its' on the same day, and hopefully they have something similar to the 20th anniversary bundle like they are having in Jap