Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLAMING LEA!

Happy birthday Lea!!!!

Posted Image

As Oli said, you've been nice to so many of us that this is the least we could do for you! Wish you a happy birthday and hope you have not only an amazing day, but an amazing year that lies ahead of you!

Awwww thanks everyone! I truly am touched and appreciate all your well wishes! Thank you so much for being so awesome! Oh and it's a 30 hour birthday bc Oli and I share a birthday ( may 5th) but he's like 6 hours ahead of me so it's already tomorrow for him lol :) I made him a birthday thread too so happy birthday to Oli too!!! Woooooooooooooo!

Ah, in that case, the longer the party the better! X3

Happy birthday my partner in crime! Terrorizing avoid the mods wouldn't be the same without you, along with other shenanigans! Thanks for always being there for me, giving me good laughs, and for being such a sweet, kind, genuine person. I hope your birthday is filled with all kinds of fun and awesomeness, you deserve it! Cheers to you!~  0/*

#neverforget-579 Muahahahaha! Thank you so much i'm going to cry happy tears :3 Your friendship means the world to me!

Happy birthday to the best mod team leader ever!

dw Shana you're awesome too

Thankies!!!!  I try! ;)

I had no idea it was your birthday today Lea, but I wish you the best anyway! :D

Thank you!

Hey there you crazy, flame headed chick!  Happy Birthday!  May God bless you, and may you be able to enjoy another year of life that has been granted to you!  If you have any dreams you want to pursue, go ahead and do so!  Cuz with another year of life, another year of opportunities arise!  May you find everything you want and experience many pleasant things!  Happy Birthday, Lea! :D

Happy Birthday Flaming Lea!!! I truly appreciate everything you did and help me finding some nice useful information in Nomura's interviews about the series. The interviews help me understand the KH series more. Have a wonderful birthday!!! "Got it memorized!"  <3