Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ShatteredGem

Kingdom Hearts DDDHD Remastered OST?

As you all know, the music for the "main campaigns" in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and 1.5 had remastered music. (By main, I mean Kingdom Hearts II FM and Kingdom Hearts FM). Could the songs within Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD be remastered? Yoko Shimomura's work was excellent in the original, but I would like to hear the songs on a bigger scale.

Well, honestly, the soundtrack of Dream Drop Distance is pretty much fine the way it is, in my honest opinion!  But if Yoko can find a way to remaster the already badass tracks in the game into something even more badass, then I'll be more than willing to have remastered tracks!  (Omg, L'Oscurita del'Ignoto and L'impeto Oscuro would sound orgasmically epic if they were remastered! :3)

I think the only remastered themes would be the Ansem's, Xemnas' and Young Xehanort's themes (so they can easily be reused for Kingdom Hearts III).

As you all know, the music for the "main campaigns" in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and 1.5 had remastered music. (By main, I mean Kingdom Hearts II FM and Kingdom Hearts FM). Could the songs within Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD be remastered? Yoko Shimomura's work was excellent in the original, but I would like to hear the songs on a bigger scale.

i doubt it. DDD feels about in the same league of importance as BBSFM was in 2.5, it just so happens that it's the only full length game in the collection.

All the games from the .s had at least 1 song changed, but I still don't think they will.

I feel like Traverse in Trance and Hand to Hand would sound nice if they were redone a bit.

Those tracks too. Traverse Town is a staple in the series so it'd be a real injustice if the KH3D version of theme was not remastered too.

I really hope they reorchestrate the soundtrack. The quality of it wasn't bad to begin with or anything, but there's a difference between real and fake instruments that can be pretty obvious to some people (aka me).

I don't think DDDHD will have a remastered soundtrack. It has some of the highest quality tracks in the series, plus isn't it orchestrated? I do think 0.2 and Back Cover will have new/remastered tracks though.

I mean I hope it is. Certain tracks for sure that have already been listed here.

I doubt the whole entire OST will be remastered we'll be having plenty of eargasm to hear in 0.2 and Back cover I'm sure.

I really hope they reorchestrate the soundtrack. The quality of it wasn't bad to begin with or anything, but there's a difference between real and fake instruments that can be pretty obvious to some people (aka me).

This. Going from the world map to symphony of sorcery alone made an enormous difference to me.

DDD soundtrack is pretty modern. There would be no point in remastering it unless Square wants to spend unnecessary money on it.

It isn't orchestrated, except for SoS which repurposes tracks, but it uses a similar synthesizer to BBS.