Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ryan Kopp

KHUX Sweet Daily Deal Pull

I need to stop going for the weekly deals they come up with, they're juicing me dry. T3T"

Yeah especially since the value is soo much better on daily 600.  It's very easy to move medals up so guaranteed 5* is no big major deal.

Yeah especially since the value is soo much better on daily 600.  It's very easy to move medals up so guaranteed 5* is no big major deal.

I just wish they gave me more than just 50-100 medals a day. Like how is anyone ever supposed to save up enough for anything when they expect you to spend jewels on practically everything!?

I just wish they gave me more than just 50-100 medals a day. Like how is anyone ever supposed to save up enough for anything when they expect you to spend jewels on practically everything!?

Mobile games in a nutshell. 

Hopefully we get daily missions on jewels like the Japanese version has. (Or so I'v heard.) 

Mobile games in a nutshell. 

Hopefully we get daily missions on jewels like the Japanese version has. (Or so I'v heard.) 

We should, soon. The NA version is going to catchup with the JPN Unchained X at some point, and hopefully, they don't mess this up.