Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mrman92

Tips for Level Grinding and Jewels

The only way I can think of level grinding is through Raid Bosses. I believe the best way is to repeat Quest 57 2-3 times and a Raid Boss will appear (forgot which one though). As for jewels, you can get them through daily rewards (be sure to check your "presents" in the bottem right corner in the home menu) and through completion of certain quests. I don't know what the pattern is for the latter though.

hi everyone i was just curious if you all had some tips on how to quickly level up your character in Unchained Key and also any tips on how to get more jewels without having to spend money on the game

To get jewels, you must do daily log ins (JPN gets more jewels), daily quest(s) (not out in NA yet), finish every 5th quest (gives 150 jewels), and/or buy them using real money.

For jewels, you get 150 after every 5 story quests you finish. you can also get them by completing special quests and event quests, but you only get them upon completing these quests once and only once however, you only get 30 jewels from each of them.