Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

If you could add one location to the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour, which of the following would you choose?

If you could add one location to the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour, which of the following would you choose?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. If you could add one location to the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour, which of the following would you choose?

• Sydney, Australia
    • Cape Town, South Africa
    • Mumbai, India
    • Madrid, Spain
    • Toronto, Canada
    • Rio de Janerio, Brazil
    • I don't really care/I'd leave it the same

Okay, to keep it fair, I chose one city in each continent and a country that didn't already have a concert.

I'd go with Sydney and show Australia some love.

Okay, to keep it fair, I chose one city in each continent and a country that didn't already have a concert.

I'd go with Sydney and show Australia some love.

OMG yes please!!!

If they can't even come to Chicago, there's no hope for Indiana.

I know... The capitol Indianapolis is the 14th biggest city in the country though... It wouldn't be waste for them to go there, but probably won't ever happen. -_-

Athens,Greece.There are people in my country who love that game too.But i think that every big city in the world deserves that kind of concert.It is a life experience,that anyone true kingdom hearts fan would love to have.