Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

[Updated] First official Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- announced

It looks like I won't be attending in NYC :/ I can't stand not having a solid income like normal people do. All my money gets blown on essentials and house repairs and I end up going broke at the end of each month. I'm on Social Security Income due to a physical disability I've had since the day I was born and I can hardly afford to help keep food in the house every month, let alone have leftover savings for myself.

Guys I'm unsure about the name they have saved the tickets on their system tho'...when you bought the tickets did you use your own address or someone else's? I have opened an account on wildfaery under my name but I sent the tickets to my uncle's and when the payment was processed I received an email with my uncle's name on it that it had been paid and 2 other emails under my nameI don't know what's up with this and wildfaery ain't replying -_-

I'm reviving this topic and let everyone know that I finally got my ticket for the event (has anyone else got their tickets)?

Edited by Guest

I'm reviving this topic and let everyone know that I finally got my ticket for the event (has anyone else got their tickets)?

I got mine already and I'll be going to the one in Los Angeles

Hi all, it's been a while,

I wanted to share my excitedness for the new announcement regarding new additional performance for the concert, the new place for this update is Kuala Lumpur which will be held on May 13th at KLCC Plenary Hall, additional concert at United Palace Theater, NY on June 23rd and Dolby Theater, LA on June 11th!

Hoping it's going to be a great 15th Anniversary!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/KingdomHeartsOrchestra/