Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xTheOnlyProdigyx

What Franchises or Tv Genres would you like to be in Kingdom Hearts besides Disney?

Although I think Kingdom Hearts should stay Disney only, I still think it's a interesting topic to talk about.

If I had to choose one it would be anime. What anime you ask? 

Well I know this is probably stupid and you might hate me for this but I think Sword art online would work well in Kingdom Hearts!
I could kind of see it being like Olympus coliseum from Kingdom Hearts 1, with the floors and stuff. I could see it being really fun!

What do you think? 

Posted Image

I would be okay with Sword Art as the world is very interesting and fitting, but only if the story and character interactions were completely written by the KH team, It may have phased a lot of the people on an initial run but out of all the big anime out there, that was probably the most sexist garbage in the lot, so i don't want it's writers anywhere near the worlds story ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

As for my personal picks, it would be Hunter x Hunter, great interesting world and characters to work with, and Full Metal Alchemist, which is actually possible even if only slightly because it's a Square Enix Anime.

Ooh, there are three non-Disney things I would love to see in KH:

- Steven Universe

- Undertale

- Magi: Labrynth of Magic

What, no, its totally not because I'm currently obsessed with these three things! :rolleyes:

None. I've talked about this before but there really isn't much outside of Disney and Pixar that wouldn't completely ruin the series if included. And that to say that there aren't some Disney titles that I think might ruin it as well. The choice of worlds to be included is a very careful decision and adding some random show because it's another thing you like isn't a good approach. I love pizza and I love thrill rides but I'd never combine the two because I'd throw up. And hey I love sword art online, the office, full metal alchemist, and some other things mentioned. I just think it would ruin them in kingdom hearts if they were put together.

Edited by clatter411