Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What's your favorite breakfast food?

What's your favorite breakfast food?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite breakfast food?

• Scrambled eggs
    • Instant noodles
    • Pancakes
    • Grilled Cheese Sandwich
    • Cereal
    • Oatmeal
    • Bread and water...I still haven't escaped...
    • Something else? (Share below!)

Bread and water O_o xD

I chose cereal. Something about having a nice bowl of cold milk with soggy, delicious flakes as soon as you wake up in the morning. Specifically, the K Yogurt fkakes is my personal favorite.

I have to say that my number one favorite food to eat for breakfast is deep fried corn meal sticks!  Good lord, Mom prepares them so divinely!  Over here in Puerto Rico, we call them "sorullitos" and trust me, they are so damn good!  If you ever taste my Mom's deep fried corn meal sticks, you'll want to have her as your own personal cook! (And not to brag or anything, but Mom is an amazing cook, she makes any breakfast and dinner dish sublime! X_X)  The fact that Mom doesn't cook deep fried corn meal sticks all that often makes it all the more sweeter when she does cook 'em! Yum! X3

After that, Pancakes are a very close second, and thirdly, cereal is another favorite of mine!  Frosted Flakes, Quaker Oatmeal Squares or Cinnamon Toast Crunch are the way to go for me!!! :3

Okay, now I really want some deep fried corn meal sticks...you have all made me hungry now! ;_;

Eggs, bacon, sausage, French toast, pancakes, any form of bread with cream cheese, just omg yes.

Breakfast for breakfast lunch and dinner all day everyday.

Breakfast is the firetrucking best. (Even though I eat breakfast and wake up at like 12pm so it's lunch but who gives a shit

How can you guys eat this in the morning?!

In my country it is normal to eat a biscuit or some bread with coffee or tea. But I hate breakfast so I just drink something liquid like hot chocolate milk or tea.