Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  Well then, as many of you Marvel fans here in this site may probably know, Captain America: Civil War is right around the corner!  We've been waiting for this film ever since it was announced, and now that it's finally so close to being released, I can taste it!  It's so torturous to have to keep waiting for the movie to come out, especially given the fact that there are a few special people who have seen early screenings of the film!  I'm guessing I'm not the only Marvel fan who's patience is being tried! xD

Seriously, I mean, just look at the whole build-up!  This battle between heroes has been building up from way back when, as the Avengers defended Earth against the Chitauri army!  Ever since then, every subsequent event has been leading up to this moment, and every hero has a bone to pick, and not all of them are on the same page!  Seeing ideologies clash is what's going to be so big about this film, and the fact that former friends are now facing off against each other is both amazingly heartbreaking but thrillingly exciting!  I can't wait to see how this film is going to turn out!  What's more, this film marks the Marvel Cinematic Universe debut of two long awaited heroes, which are Spider-Man and Black Panther!  My God, I can't wait to see them in the film!!! D:

But yeah, like I said, many people have already seen this movie!  Thankfully, Youtubers Jeremy Jahns and Collider provided spoiler free reviews of the film, and just from the looks on their faces and the way they so passionately describe their love for the film, it's apparent that the Russo brothers scored another home run with Civil War!  Apparently, Black Panther and Spider-Man really kicked the ball out of the park!  Gahhh, seeing how excited these people are makes my patience run even thinner!

BUT, the most important thing here is that I haven't spoiled myself!  Surprisingly, I'm amazingly good at avoiding spoilers for things, and I think it imperative to avoid spoilers for this film!  So if any of you have by chance already seen the film, PLEASE, I IMPLORE OF YOU, DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING ABOUT THE MOVIE TO ME!  The build up for this film has been amazing, and I've been craving to see this film, and I want to go into the cinema not knowing absolutely anything about what'll happen in the film!!!  I want this Marvel movie experience to be extra special!!! :D

But yeah, are you all excited for Civil War?  Cuz I know I am!  But even though the movie's so close, it still feels too far away!!! :

I wanna see the film too. Each new Marvel film outdoes the next for me, so I don't expect any different here. The only Marvel movie that the sequel  didn't live up to its  original in my opinion, was Thor 2. 

Yep, I really want to watch this movie.

Haha, you and me both! X3

I wanna see the film too. Each new Marvel film outdoes the next for me, so I don't expect any different here. The only Marvel movie that the sequel  didn't live up to its  original in my opinion, was Thor 2. 

Haha, yeah, I feel the same way!  Each Marvel film proceeds to outdo the previous one, and I think Civil War's gonna be the best entry in the MCU line of Marvel films yet!  And I've also been watching spoiler free reviews of the film, and people are praising it as the best comic-book film ever made!  And that's saying something!  And Rotten Tomatoes has given the film a 100% approval rating!  It's not every day Rotten Tomatoes gives out 100% scores to films! The hype and excitement are killing me! I desperately want to see this movie!!! X_X

I am looking forward to it too. In fact, this year will be big for Disney since first Jungle Book grossed in $105 million in its first weekend, we have this in a couple of weeks, and we have Finding Dory this summer. Plus, Alice Through the Looking Glass comes out soon as well on 5/27.