Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

KHUX For those having problems with Andyroid to play KHun:X use Bluestacks.

So I was having problems with Andyroid for the US ver. of KHun:X and I thought it was the Apk it self, but when I tried the Japan ver. it worked fine, so I knew it was Andyroid. After watching Skywardwing and soraalaim's stream I found Bluestacks and it worked fine and it had no extra downloads. So here is what you have to do:  

1. Download Bluestacks  and  KHun:X

2. After you install Bluestacks, click the APK on the side bar and find KHun:X

3. Once you are done with that click on the android tab and that's it

Also if it appears to be black for a while it's the movie playing, just click it to skip it. You can also link your save data with this game to the one on your phone or table and visa versa with the use of facebook.

what do you use for the controls?

The mouse, you can use the scroll wheel to slide some things. But you might be able to use other ways for controls. 

I know this, and I downloaded Bluestacks, however how do I get my data onto Bluestacks without having Facebook? That's my only issue! xD

I think facebook might be the only way, but I'm not sure.

The mouse, you can use the scroll wheel to slide some things. But you might be able to use other ways for controls. 

I think facebook might be the only way, but I'm not sure.

thank you

So, you are saying even if we downloaded the game and sync it with facebook. We can pick up the saved data via Facebook when signing in on another device or Android emulator, other than our phones? 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

So, you are saying even if we downloaded the game and sync it with facebook. We can pick up the saved data via Facebook when signing in on another device or Android emulator, other than our phones? 

yup, it should work.

Edited by Keyblade master26

So I have a choice to play it either on my phone, laptop, or tablet. Ok.

I haven't tried it out my self, but soraalam said it worked for him.

Edited by Keyblade master26

I've heard that BlueStacks runs Android version 3.0 though? I'm currently downloading it since nothing seems to allow me to play the game on my android, so I'll see (I was actually downloading it just before I saw this thread!)

I've heard that BlueStacks runs Android version 3.0 though? I'm currently downloading it since nothing seems to allow me to play the game on my android, so I'll see (I was actually downloading it just before I saw this thread!)

It works, I'm using it now.

Yeah, it does! Any idea how to make it less laggy? it works, but the sound keeps overlapping itself which is pretty annoying lol

What part are you on? It's less laggy once your out of the tutorial and sometimes it lags went you have a browser open.

What part are you on? It's less laggy once your out of the tutorial and sometimes it lags went you have a browser open.

I'm stuck on the intro. It lags a lot and once it gets to the logo it keeps downloading really slowly until it either crashes or freezes. I haven't tried Andy, but if that doesn't work I might as well give up...

Edited by Kinode

I'm stuck on the intro. It lags a lot and once it gets to the logo it keeps downloading really slowly until it either crashes or freezes. I haven't tried Andy, but if that doesn't work I might as well give up...

Make sure you don't have anything else loading, that might work.

Make sure you don't have anything else loading, that might work.

I closed every other program and tried to restart my computer, but it won't work. I think Andy is a bit less heavy so hopefully it will work.

I already have it on my phone but I can't play unchained if my phone is charging or else I'll mess up my battery so I tried to get it work on my pc! :D I used bluestacks and did my own thing for the rest of the process and voila! 

post-52298-0-43609000-1460285825_thumb.png