Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which device will you play Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on?

Which device will you play Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Which device will you play Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on?

• iPhone
    • Samsung Galaxy
    • Google Nexus
    • LG
    • Sony Xperia
    • HTC
    • Something else? (Tell us below!)
    • None of them!

Amazing to see a PC fan like myself! If only I could read Japanese. :/

Anyway, it's an RCA Voyager II for me. Not the fanciest tablet out there, but I only bought it for this game so yeah.

I think I'm using that one, too! An RCA Tablet's what I'm using.

I'm thrilled and excited to start playing it! xD

Rock on!

I'll be playing on my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime....Of course, since this thing can't even run Miitomo, a more proper answer would be "I hope I can play on my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime". If not, well, Bluestacks exists.

My Galaxy Core Prime can run Miitomo perfectly fine. Maybe mine is a newer model or something. Anyway, yeah, I'll be playing on my Galaxy Core Prime. I just wish I had a phone that could output more than 460p. And ACTUALLY HAD SPACE ON IT.and also maybe an led light like every othe Samsung. But I'm poor so I guess beggars can't be choosers.

I have a Sony Xperia Z3 so I'll definitely be playing it on that. Though, if Square Enix haven't announced a European release by the end of April then I'm going to play it on my PC through other methods. I thought we were past the days of NA getting games far in advance of us PAL people, at least with the Kingdom Hearts series that is.

My Galaxy Core Prime can run Miitomo perfectly fine. Maybe mine is a newer model or something.

That's odd, I just got this phone (Christmas present), so unless my Verizon Store is being shady and advertising older-model phones as being brand-new, I don't know what's up with that.

None of them. Because I live in Europe... but I'll try somehow to get the American version on my tablet.

Edited by Chozé Freedom Svoboda