Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Official Leopardos Union Discussion- NA

we're like 53rd in the ranking  :happy:  yours?

40th :D Although I haven't checked it today, I hope we didn't go down xD

My name is Reese, my ID is 38204, I chose Leopardos because who doesn't love big cats lol, I'm a level 10 rn and I would love to join the party!

HeyI only recently got into playing the kingdom hearts series and am looking to join a party, my id is Delvin, currently only level 5 but I'm starting to play the game a lot more and I joined leapardos because my friend, who is also in this party recommended It, I'm not a member of a party and am in fact interested to join a party.Oh yeah and my number id is 25845

No space in the party I'm afraid! We'll add you two to the list and tell you when there's space in the party! I do recommend to join another party in the meantime, we try to not kick out members xD

• Name´s Arcanum  My ID: 894782
  • Newbie here for the NA version of course Level 4 (for now)
  • Cause why not? I just love the sense of Speed and being Speedster. The Cheetah is the best Symbol to represent it..Proud Leopardos!!! Proud!! >:I (Well and.. the Union Leader´s Keyblade is badass so.. uhmm)
  •  Nope..Forever alone.jpg
  • Come to me if ya want sum love..i mean company..just saying <_<
  • What is your favorite medal? .... Everything whats a cool looking Special Attack is mah Favourite...Everything that Roxas and Mickey...Love that Wingblade Attack and Salvation...

[*]Name´s Arcanum  My ID: 894782

[*]Newbie here for the NA version of course Level 4 (for now)

[*]Cause why not? I just love the sense of Speed and being Speedster. The Cheetah is the best Symbol to represent it..Proud Leopardos!!! Proud!! >:I (Well and.. the Union Leader´s Keyblade is badass so.. uhmm)

[*] Nope..Forever alone.jpg

[*]Come to me if ya want sum love..i mean company..just saying <_<

[*]What is your favorite medal? .... Everything whats a cool looking Special Attack is mah Favourite...Everything that Roxas and Mickey...Love that Wingblade Attack and Salvation...

Our party is currently full, but if you want I could put you on the list, and when there's a spot free I will message you :D Can't say though how long that will take.

Just tell me if you want to :)

Our party is currently full, but if you want I could put you on the list, and when there's a spot free I will message you :D Can't say though how long that will take.Just tell me if you want to :)

Hehe.Sounds like a deal to me :)

I appreciate it,man

Just feel free to let me know. :D

Added to the list! We'll let you know when you can join us!

My name is RecXi,my id is 198404,I joined leopardos because of a fan theory that was ventus was a reincarnated version of leopardos and I love ventus,I am in a party,I'm Lv 30 (at the moment),my favorite medal is anything with Roxas or luxord (if he has a medal idk)

1. Hix

2. Last time I checked, 47.

3. Because Leopards are natural hunters who take down their prey with ease. Also, because I love the color yellow, and Leopards are yellow.

4. Yes, I'm a member of a party named Limit Breakers. I'm thinking of changing to a different party because I'm doing most of the work in mine, and it's getting tough solo-ing my raid bosses.

5. I'm up to joining a new one as long as it isn't "HARDCORE!!! YOU MUST PLAY 5 HOURS A DAY!!!". I've dealt with those kinds of groups in other app games, and it removes the fun and makes it stressful.

6. Favorite Medal I Own: Stitch, for he really helps with taking down Egg enemies within one turn.

Favorite Medal I Don't Own: Vivi, for the tier up attack for 1 turn is useful and because I really like that character.

Favorite Medal That Hasn't Been Released In the English KHUx: Meow Wow, because I just love Spirits in KHDDD and because

it's cute. I hope Square and Disney release more Dream Eater

medals.

I look forward to meeting you all, and I hope we can all grow close as friends. Allow me to be your strength.

1. Hix

2. Last time I checked, 47.

3. Because Leopards are natural hunters who take down their prey with ease. Also, because I love the color yellow, and Leopards are yellow.

4. Yes, I'm a member of a party named Limit Breakers. I'm thinking of changing to a different party because I'm doing most of the work in mine, and it's getting tough solo-ing my raid bosses.

5. I'm up to joining a new one as long as it isn't "HARDCORE!!! YOU MUST PLAY 5 HOURS A DAY!!!". I've dealt with those kinds of groups in other app games, and it removes the fun and makes it stressful.

6. Favorite Medal I Own: Stitch, for he really helps with taking down Egg enemies within one turn.

Favorite Medal I Don't Own: Vivi, for the tier up attack for 1 turn is useful and because I really like that character.

Favorite Medal That Hasn't Been Released In the English KHUx: Meow Wow, because I just love Spirits in KHDDD and because

it's cute. I hope Square and Disney release more Dream Eater

medals.

I look forward to meeting you all, and I hope we can all grow close as friends. Allow me to be your strength.

Good to see a Leopardos ally around here! Welcome to the site!

My name is Molly. User ID is 574294. I joined Leopardos because leopards are my spirit animal... Not currently in a party. I have joined 2 but really didn't like the conversations. I would love to join a party. My favorite medal is Paine. :)

My name is Molly. User ID is 574294. I joined Leopardos because leopards are my spirit animal... Not currently in a party. I have joined 2 but really didn't like the conversations. I would love to join a party. My favorite medal is Paine. :)

Hi! Lovely to meet ya! I'm pretty sure we're full at the moment, but I believe Felix has a waiting list he can put you on, in case a spot opens up  :3

• Yo! I'm a Leopardos because I liked the moxie he had in the 2.8 trailer. I hope to get along with all of you!
  • My Username is ULTIMA
  • I am currently level 64
  • I already told you why I joined Leopardos
  • I am currently a member of the RAIDERS party, and am content with staying with them.
  • My favorite medal that I have is a Black Coat King Mickey
  • My favorite medal that I want is Final Form Sora
  • My favorite medal that I want released is Sora Illustrated Version

Once again, I hope that I have a fun time here and we all give our utmost best in the race to be the best union!

LEAPARDOS!!!! My name is Saki, my ID is 1328666. I'm currently a Level 2, got past tutorials, got the game today, I joined Lepardos, I'm hype, and I WANNA JOIN PARTYYYY!!! YAHOOO!!! xD

Hey!!!! You wanna join my party? Only KH13 members there :D