•    Sign In   
  • Create Account

You are viewing the forum as a guest. For a better experience, please sign in or create an account.

Forum Search New Content Forum Rules Boards Status Updates Fan-made Images Fan-made Videos Livestreams Chatroom
Photo

Official Vulpes Union Discussion - NA

KHUX Vulpeus

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 jackie

jackie
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:08 PM

I'm level 12

i have my own party 

it was hard to choose which side but the one i ended up divided on were ursus and vulpeus but i chose vulpeus because it felt like it was a kind and nurturing union.

and i dont have favorite medal yet

#22 XxNatsuxX

XxNatsuxX
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:04 PM

Id 423622 XxNatsuxX Proud member of XxFairyTailxX currently ranked 55, spots available Level: 219 ranked 74 at the moment I joined Vulpes because the fox was pretty lol Favorite metal: Definitely Kh Cloud, though I absolutely can't wait for Sephiroth and Axel to come out.

#23 Calista Holtsclaw

Calista Holtsclaw
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:31 AM

What is your game ID Number/Nickname? 15734/Max What level are you? Currently level 100 Why did you join the Vulpes union? I wanted to join a cool looking union, so I just went with this one! Are you a member of a party? Yes! If not, would you like to join one? I would be if I wasn't already in a party What is your favorite medal? Currently my KH II Black Coat Riku metal

#24 Qrow

Qrow
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:29 PM

• What is your game ID Number/Nickname? Matt/ ID: 1327296
  • What level are you? Just began playing, so I'm level 28
  • Why did you join the Vulpes union? Foxes are cool haha but the truth is that I start playing after the latest trailer and I really liked the Vulpes Foreteller.
  • Are you a member of a party? No
  • If not, would you like to join one? Yeees, pleeeease!!
  • What is your favorite medal? Currently KH II King Mickey 5 Stars, cause is the strongest I have until now.

#25 Xenneth

Xenneth
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:11 PM

What is your game ID Number/Nickname? Xenneth What level are you? Near 200 Why did you join the Vulpes union? Honestly? Roll of the ol' 6-sided die. Are you a member of a party? Yes, Vanguard. What is your favorite medal? In possession, Minnie (she saved me a lot in moving up Coliseum). The Medal I want most is Sephiroth, and not just because he's S-rank on the tier list. I'd use that Medal even if it was the worst in the game. Greetings

#26 Yuno Gasai

Yuno Gasai

#PlayablePrincess2K18

• 2,407 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 01:00 PM

What is your game ID Number/Nickname?  1761139 / Amechan

What level are you? 88

Why did you join the Vulpes union?[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"] I really like the vulpeus forteller and the symbol of the union, as well as the colour scheme. I also like foxes[/font]

Are you a member of a party? [font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Yep[/font]

What is your favourite medal? [font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]That I have now, Wisdom Sora. I like KHII Kairi and and Valor Sora medals as well. Valor Sora is very helpful, I'm glad bae shared it xD[/font]

Edited by Yuno Gasai, 21 July 2016 - 01:00 PM.

#27 Mathieu Philippe Doucet

Mathieu Philippe Doucet
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 02:58 PM

• What is your game ID Number/Nickname? 101104/Philippe
  • What level are you? 250
  • Why did you join the Vulpes union? I like foxes.  :biggrin:
  • Are you a member of a party? Yes, I created my own party called the LightSeekers
  • If not, would you like to join one? No, but if anybody wants to join my party, all is welcomed  :biggrin:
  • What is your favorite medal? At the moment, it is Illustrated Riku. 

#28 Anthony Evans

Anthony Evans
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:07 PM

• What is your game ID Number/Nickname? 9639 - Evan
  • What level are you? 230
  • Why did you join the Vulpes union? Because of Master Ava!
  • Are you a member of a party? Yes
  • If not, would you like to join one?
  • What is your favorite medal? HD Aqua

Edited by Anthony Evans, 03 September 2016 - 07:57 PM.

#29 Kurace

Kurace
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 05:03 PM

Hi, I'm Kurace (both here and in X) my ID is 13922 and I'm level 131.

I joined Vulpeus because the icon appealed to me and Ava seemed the nicest foreteller from what I'd seen till then, and I didn't want someone as a leader that I didn't like.

My party is ninetails and my fav medal has to be either DDD Sora, DDD riku or KHII Sora Version B.

#30 HuskyZee

HuskyZee
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 06:03 AM

Hiya! I'm Husky it's a pleasure to meet ya all.
My ID/Nickname: Husky/34983
My level: 130
Why did I join Vulpes?: Cuz of Ava, she's cute and part of the plot lol
Am I member of a party?: Nope cuz I got no friends T^T
Favorite Medal: KH1 Artwork Yuffie

Edited by HuskyZee, 11 September 2016 - 02:48 PM.

#31 Destinys Child

Destinys Child
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:18 PM

[*]What is your game ID Number/Nickname?[/*]
700720/Kairi

[*]What level are you?[/*]

[*]Why did you join the Vulpes union?[/*]
It called my attention... I was drawn to it.

[*]Are you a member of a party?[/*]
Yes. I recently created a party and so far my younger brother and I are the only members. Hopefully more join us :)

[*]What is your favorite medal?[/*]
So far, Illustrated Ventus.. and Illustrated COM Sora. I always have them eqquiped, and they are also my strongest medals. <3

Edited by Destinys Child, 03 July 2017 - 09:20 PM.

#32 Movies798

Movies798

Mystic of the Night

• 1,936 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:46 PM

What's is your game ID/ Number/Nickname? - Bronz/971

What level are you? - Lv.301

Why did you join the Vulpes Union? - I mainly join because of Master Ava. I like her character.

Are you a member of a party? - I form my own party call "Black Panther." And so far It's only me and one member but I hope new members would join. I'll accept everyone who's either a lower level or higher level.

What's you favorite medal? - My favorite medals are the Xion Stained Glass #6 [EX+] and HD Larxene.