Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

How many copies do you think KH3 will sell?

Jokes, I'd edit the post if i was you since it's not very specific. In how many months/days/weeks/years of it's release?

First week I'd say about 500,000 and after the first 2 weeks about 2-3 million. After a few months about 5-7 million and within a year of it's release date-10-11 million. But that depends on how well received the game is by youtube reviewers and critics. Also, if the game does a bad job of bringing in new fans then it'll sell less, imagine a gamer who's never played any KH games reads a couple reviews that all say

"This game is perfect for people who want to get into the series." then the game will sell more.copies. However if the gameplay and the open world environment end up being top notch but the story ends up confusing newer fans then the game could still sell good. 

I would say 1 million to 2 million within a few weeks or less. Seeing as how long everyone has been waiting for this and how unbelievable it looks, I think it will sell quickly and immensely and in a short amount of time.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Well, I'm no expert on sales numbers and whatnot, but after a year has passed after Kingdom Hearts III releases, I predict that in terms of sales, the numbers will reach well into the millions!  There's a lot of people who haven't played the non-numbered games, so those type of KH fans will probably bash on the game, and it could affect sales, but I think the vast majority of the fanbase has played all the games, so I'm sure this won't be a problem!  Well, in the end, it all just goes down to how well the game ends up with its story, music and gameplay!  Also, the Disney worlds featured are a plus, since players getting into the series will probably be attracted to the Disney characters that would show up, ya know?  There's lots of factors to consider!

But yeah, I'm pretty sure KHIII will reach the millions!  It think it could be the best selling installment of the franchise, a title that Kingdom Hearts I still holds to this day! :3

I don´t understand this logic. The correct assumption should be that I will be less than 6M.

It was to make people think about how many copies kh3 could sell based on the previous kh titles 

Base on previous titles, the trend is declining in sales....

that's only because there hasn't been a numbered title in a while. What I'm trying to say is that since kh1 sold more then 6 million copies, it IS possible that kh3 could break that record because of it being a very hyped up game. 

that's only because there hasn't been a numbered title in a while. What I'm trying to say is that since kh1 sold more then 6 million copies, it IS possible that kh3 could break that record because of it being a very hyped up game. 

KH2 sold much less, too.