Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Roleplay Soul Eater: Total Bedlam

The next morning after the tournament, Melody splashed a bucket of water over Marcus' head as he woke up from his deep sleep impulsively. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Marcus yelled. "Get up and get ready. We don't have time for sleeping. We need to met with Lord Death for our first assignment." Melody replied with scorn. She walked out of the room while throwing a towel at Marcus which landed on his head. "Verdammt. . ." Marcus quietly spoke.

After an hour of getting ready and heading towards Shibusen, Marcus and Melody reach the entrance of Death's office while noticing Shiyu and Hannah hanging around the entrance. "Yo! You guys must've gotten here pretty early." Marcus said. Melody had remained silent to her own thoughts. ​At least we gotten here on time unlike those other times we're tardy for class thanks to that moron.

Henriette and Adrienne were the last to arrive at Death's office. The two were still somewhat early, of course. They were never late. Adrienne silently studied her classmates as she arrived. It looks like that annoying boy made it after all... As long as he doesn't get in my way, I suppose it won't be all that bad, she noted. As for the other two... They seemed powerful during our training exercises. I wonder if they can keep up as well?

Henriette, on the other hand, seemed excited to get to know her new teammates. "Hello! It is nice to see you all," she grinned at the other two pairs. "I am sure that we will make a great team!" She had been really impressed with their performances in the earlier test. Shiyu had caught her attention during the first stage, although she was able to see more of the other three during the team battles. She had a feeling that the three would be able to work with each other well. She only hoped that Adrienne's stubbornness wouldn't complicate the situation. "I am Henriette," she introduced herself, then looked at her sister, hoping that she would follow suit.

Adrienne, of course, couldn't possibly miss Henriette's beaming smile that was now aimed at her. She faced the other four to introduce herself. "And I am Adrienne Bellerose, Henriette's twin sister. It is a pleasure to work with you," she said with enough emotion to seem at least somewhat genuine, then gave a curtsy. Her sister then followed suit.

Marcus and Melody reach the entrance of Death's office while noticing Shiyu and Hannah hanging around the entrance. "Yo! You guys must've gotten here pretty early." Marcus said. Melody had remained silent to her own thoughts. ​At least we gotten here on time unlike those other times we're tardy for class thanks to that moron.

"Yeah, we did. What took you so long?" Shiyu snapped.

"Oh don't mind him, he's just a bit impatient," Hannah said. Shiyu grumbled and turned to face the mirror leading to Death's office.

"Hello! It is nice to see you all," she grinned at the other two pairs. "I am sure that we will make a great team!" She had been really impressed with their performances in the earlier test. Shiyu had caught her attention during the first stage, although she was able to see more of the other three during the team battles. She had a feeling that the three would be able to work with each other well. She only hoped that Adrienne's stubbornness wouldn't complicate the situation. "I am Henriette," she introduced herself, then looked at her sister, hoping that she would follow suit.

Adrienne, of course, couldn't possibly miss Henriette's beaming smile that was now aimed at her. She faced the other four to introduce herself. "And I am Adrienne Bellerose, Henriette's twin sister. It is a pleasure to work with you," she said with enough emotion to seem at least somewhat genuine, then gave a curtsy. Her sister then followed suit.

Shiyu acknowledged that the twins had arrived through the sounds of their voices, but remained silent and facing the mirror.

Hannah reciprocated the twins' politeness by curtsying in response. "Miss Adrienne and Miss Henriette, so nice to see you as well! I never got the chance to compliment you on your performance. You were absolutely stunning! I've never seen a more graceful performance. Well, other than myself of course," Hannah laughed. "Oh, I joke, I joke..."

"Thank you! You and your partner were also very impressive!" Henriette responded to Hannah. "You two were also impressive," she turned to Melody and Marcus. "I think the six of us will make an excellent team," she said and then let out a giggle. She knew that she would enjoy working with her teammates.

Adrienne attempted to seem as excited as Henriette. "Yes, you were all very impressive in your battles," she spoke in a much calmer tone than her sister had used with them, though she did give Shiyu a little glare. He definitely needs some work, though...

"Thanks. You all were not too shabby yourselves. Looks like we all did some good training to get to where we are now!" Markus said to the others. Melody nodded and turned towards the door to Death's office. "Extraordinary performances indeed." was all Melody had to comment. She ponders on when Death will let the students in to be briefed on their first mission as a Spartoi unit.

"Why thank you again, Miss Melody and Sir Markus." Hannah giggled as she curtsied once more to the other pair. "It truly is wonderful that we've given this chance to gather at this very moment, I'm very honored that Lord Death has acknowledged our abilities to this degree. Wouldn't you agree, Shiyu?"

Turning to her still brooding partner, his only response to Hannah was a short grunt as he continued to have his back turned. Hannah shot him a quick look but then nervously chuckled and faced the others. "Oh, I'm sure he's happy on the inside. He is ever so enthusiastic about this sort of thing, as you have come to know, hahaha..."

"Enthusiasm is a good quality," said a voice not belonging to Hannah. Hannah herself was confused as there nobody else around, but looking beyond past the others in front her, she saw two more figures approach them. She gasped as her jaw dropped. Sensing a note of interest, Shiyu was obliged to turn around, and was equally surprised at who he saw: a girl with twin pigtails and a young man with silver hair.

"You must be Lord Death's new recruits. It's nice to meet you! My name is Maka Albarn!" the girl waved with the politeness of a woman mature far beyond her years. The man before her seem less enthused and staring off to the side. Seeing this out of the corner of her eye, her expression turned sour and she elbowed her partner in the arm, quickly returning to her original expression.

He straightened up and looked forward. "Soul 'Eater' Evans. Just call me Soul. It's what cool guys call me," he said, his grin expanding to reveal his signature wicked smile.

"Oh my stars, I can't believe my eyes!" Hannah immediately ran up to the two. "It's such a honor to meet you! There's been so many stories passed around about how marvelous your work for Shibusen and the whole wide world is! My name is Hannah Maxwell!" Hannah curtsied once more.

Maka Albarn and Soul Eater Evans... huh... now things are getting interesting... Shiyu thought, smiling to himself while still standing from afar.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Hannah, as well the rest of you." Maka said.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Henriette's eyes lit up as Maka and Soul approached the six new recruits. "Ah, you are Maka and Soul! It is a pleasure to meet you," she gave the two a smile and curtsied. Just like Hannah, she'd heard all sorts of stories about the exploits of Maka and Soul, along with the rest of Spartoi. She hoped to meet all of them soon, especially a certain blue-haired ninja...

Adrienne also gave a curtsy. "Yes, it is a pleasure to meet the both of you."

Markus got a bit excited when Maka and Soul presented themselves to the new recruits, but he managed to keep his cool and channeled it properly. "​Was geht ab (​What's up or happening) guys? Name's Markus Neumann. The introvert next to me is Melody." Markus said before getting hit in the back of his head by the hilt of Melody's katana. "Apologies for my partner's rude behavior. I'm Melody Mukizu. It is a pleasure to meet you Maka and Soul. I've read of great things relating to the Spartoi, and I am honored to work with Spartoi." Melody calmly stated as Markus gets up rubbing his head. Totally uncalled for​. Markus thought.

Maka and Soul politely greeted the others, taking their “quirks” in stride. Meanwhile, out of the corner of his eye, Soul noticed Shiyu standing across from them.

“Hey, haven’t I seen you around before?” Soul asked. Shiyu stepped forward a little.

“My name’s Shiyu. Shiyu Norris,” he said, not breaking his cool exterior.

“Oh yeah, Shiyu! I heard that you’re a top student!” Maka said.

“I heard that you were a bit of a loose cannon,” Soul said.

Shiyu chuckled. “Both are correct. It’s a pleasure to meet you as well. Say… you wouldn’t happen to have seen BlackStar recently have you?”

“BlackStar? Why?” Maka asked.

Hannah piped in. “Ooh, I bet it’s because he wants to become his app—“ she immediately shut up as Shiyu shot her a cold, threatening gaze. “Er, uh… I mean…”

“Hmm? His what?” Soul asked.

“I’ll tell you about it later. Now, not to be rude, but is there a reason why you decided to join us?” Shiyu asked.

“Oh yeah, that’s right. We’re here to help you get to Lord Death’s office.”

Maka then walked up to the mirror facing the group, blowing on the surface and creating a thin smear of air. She then began writing numbers onto the mirror while whispering an incantation: “42-42-564, whenever you want to knock on Death’s door…”

Afterwards, the mirror began to pulsate, and rippling onto the surface was a projection of Lord Death the Kid himself.

“Ah, Maka, Soul, and of course, the new Spartoi unit.” The group greeted Lord Death with proper manners. “I’m sure you’re all very curious as to what your first assignment is, and we are currently dealing with a lot of new developments at the moment, so I’ll give you a brief overview."

“Last week, there was a strange occurrence as a large group of civilians were seen gathering at one of the local churches. The civilians seemed to be in a sort of trance. Some time later, the church was completely abandoned.”

“We have intel that suggests that this might be the work of a Sorcerer, but that is all we can speculate at the moment, and more and more reports of disappearances have come in since that first night.”