Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (PS4/PSVita)

Official trailer with English subtitles:

2026, 4 years after the SAO incident which left thousands of players trapped in a VRMMORPG, a new game launches. Sword Art: Origin; are you ready to go back to that nostalgic world? And who is this mysterious girl called Premiere? This is not a death game, but it is only the beginning. Kirito, Asuna and all your favorite characters are on the verge of a brand new adventure!

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I love the idea of getting to play through a game in what seems to be a world more similar to Aincrad, so this is definitely one that I'm looking forward to. Hopefully they'll add more customization options, since Lost Song barely had any (Unless they came in later, I only watched a friend play it since I don't have a PS4).

Games looks pretty cool. I like the gameplay idea and the idea that it takes place a few years later and still be able to interact with your favorite characters.

I think we all saw this coming. But dang.... it screams "harem." I'll get the game if I had a PS4 ;_;

Games looks pretty cool. I like the gameplay idea and the idea that it takes place a few years later and still be able to interact with your favorite characters.

I think we all saw this coming. But dang.... it screams "harem." I'll get the game if I had a PS4 ;_;

I think that the SAO games stopped propagating the whole "harem" crap once it got on to Lost Song. It cut the whole dating sim/bed scene thing that the first two games had, thankfully. Unless they go back to that, this one should have nothing like that.

Another SAO game, huh? Seems interesting. Hopefully, the whole "harem" aspect has been done away with but I have faith that it has.

I think that the SAO games stopped propagating the whole "harem" crap once it got on to Lost Song. It cut the whole dating sim/bed scene thing that the first two games had, thankfully. Unless they go back to that, this one should have nothing like that.

Lost Song took out the dating sim/harem stuff as far as I know.