Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

Which is your favorite song in Kingdom Hearts by Utada Hikaru?

Which is your favorite song in Kingdom Hearts by Utada Hikaru?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite song in Kingdom Hearts by Utada Hikaru?

• Simple and Clean (start)
    • Simple and Clean (end)
    • Sanctuary (start)
    • Sanctuary (end)
    • Hikari

The Full Planit B Remix of Simple And Clean is quite possibly the best track I've ever had the pleasure of listening to from the entire series' soundtrack. If there is ever a game where the opening cinematic recap of the series is longer than 5 minutes, then this is the track to use! <3

Well, I like all of them, but if I had to pick a favorite, I'd go with Sanctuary from the Kingdom Hearts II intro!  Good lord, that song is amazing, and it's a shame it wasn't used all that much! Simple And Clean has been the bulk of the intros for the Kingdom Hearts games for the Xehanort Saga. Don't get me wrong, Simple And Clean is badass, but Sanctuary should've gotten some more love, ya know? :/

But yeah, here's to Utada making a new song for Kingdom Hearts III! :D

This was tough.  I love both Simple and Clean versions and Hikari, but in the end I chose Simple and Clean (end).

And I know this is a very unpopular opinion, but I hate both versions of Sanctuary; it just sounds so dull to me!

After listening to all of the songs, I figured out my favorite. Even though it was so freaking hard XDBut I love the first Simple and Clean. I've always liked that one for some reason haha