Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Team Captain America or Team Iron Man  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Team Captain America or Team Iron Man

• Team Captain America
    • Team Iron Man

Whichever one Spidey joins.

I honestly don't know at the moment. As they are now in terms of philosophy, Stark and Rogers both have their pros and cons, but not so much that I feel I need to lean on one side or the other. I'll have to wait to see how exactly their arguments play out and finalize themselves in the film first.

Oh God, this is a tough one!  Why must I choose!?  I love both sides!  Both have characters I've been following since the Marvel Cinematic Universe's inception!  It's heart-wrenching to have to choose a side, and it's something that has me torn, so to be fair, I'm going to be neutral!  X_X

Good God, this is what I love so much about heroes fighting against heroes!  I means sure, beating up bad guys is cool and all, but when you're fighting against longtime friends, things get a little more personal, ya know?  And as a result, heroes fighting against heroes proves to be much more emotional!  But yeah, I'm gonna be neutral! X3