Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I know this has somewhat been asked before..But now that Zootopia is out, and we have all seen how a great movie it is, does anyone want it in KH3 now?

I actually wouldn't mind it. But I guess people are afraid of the whole furry thing..

No... Just... No... That's what I think. The only animal-type world that should ever be allowed in KHIII is The Pride Lands.

why no? it has extremely high ratings with a flipping 99% on rotten tomatoes so it's not like it wouldn't be good.

Edited by Kalebninja almighty

who no? it has extremely high ratings with a flipping 99% on rotten tomatoes so it's not like it wouldn't be good.

It was rated to be a good movie? So what? Just because it was a good movie, that doesn't grant it access to KHIII. Please go ahead and name elements of Zootopia that would work well in KHIII, I would honestly like the hear if there is any.

Anything related to big screen Disney animated movies should be in Kingdom Hearts. Heck, I even want gnomeo and Juliet in Kingdom Hearts. ALthough I'm not too in for some to be in KH3. Just leave it for a future game to experiment with and make this one the best posible. We've been waiting too long, and if they screw up in any way, all the wait will be in vain.

It was rated to be a good movie? So what? Just because it was a good movie, that doesn't grant it access to KHIII. Please go ahead and name elements of Zootopia that would work well in KHIII, I would honestly like the hear if there is any.

The elements of the movie don't matter since worlds like Tron, Pirates, Monstro, Alice,Tarzan and Timeless River got in and they really don't align with the whole friendship or heroics or good vs bad thing KH has going on. Every world that exists in the universe doesn't necessarily have to align with anything else that would just be oddly convenient. When stitch had a world in BBS as far as i recall it had no relations in them to the games story. considering the vast types of worlds that have appeared in kingdom hearts they can make it work just like everything else.

Edited by Kalebninja almighty

The elements of the movie don't matter since worlds like Tron, Pirates, Monstro, Alice,Tarzan and Timeless River got in and they really don't align with the whole friendship or heroics or good vs bad thing KH has going on. Every world that exists in the universe doesn't necessarily have to align with anything else that would just be oddly convenient. When stitch had a world in BBS as far as i recall it had no relations in them to the games story. considering the vast types of worlds that have appeared in kingdom hearts they can make it work just like everything else.

The reason the majority of those movies got in is because they're cult classics and beloved by many worldwide. Zootopia doesn't have that same recognition. So unless the movie is a cult classic, or is modern but has elements of light vs darkness, good vs evil, the power of friendship, etc, in it, it will not get anywhere near KHIII. Also the fact that some movies have a "Disney Princess" type character in it, say Tangled for example, it has a likely chance of getting in, or if it's just a Roy Conli movie, since it he has a "series" of movies that are debuting in KHIII, Tangled and Big Hero 6 being two of those, and both very good candidates for the role. His other movie is also very good and fitting for KHIII, being Treasure Planet. And we have already seen the Hunchback of Notre-Dame in KH3D, which had good elements that weaved well with the plot of KH.

ZOOTOPIA. The world's four districts are literally designed like a video game.

What more could you ask for?! 

In all seriousness, do yourself a favour an watch the movie. You are such a nostalgic cynic with your reason of not wanting Zootopia. I would rather have Zootopia any-day over the return of Pride Lands.

Edited by Guest

ZOOTOPIA. The world's four districts are literally designed like a video game.

What more could you ask for?! 

In all seriousness, do yourself a favour an watch the movie. You are such a nostalgic cynic with your reason of not wanting Zootopia. I would rather have Zootopia any-day over the return of Pride Lands.

Um, no I'm not? If you do so much as look at the line up of KH worlds across all the games, you can clearly see that most, and I'm talking about 90% of the Disney worlds are cult classics. Here, let me go ahead and list you them right now.

Aladdin

Alice and Wonderland

The Little Mermaid

Tarzan

Winnie the Pooh

Hercules

Mulan

Beauty and the Beast

The Lion King

Lilo and Stitch

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Peter Pan

Pinocchio

The Nightmare Before Christmas

The Three Musketeers

The Hunchback of Notre-Dame

Fantasia

Steamboat Willie

The only worlds, other than Kingdom Hearts original worlds that wouldn't be in this list are Pirates of the Caribbean, and even then that could be included because of how popular and well known it is across the world, and the Tron/Tron: Legacy.

So, to save you time, I will do the maths for you.

Not including the KH original worlds and Disney Town/Disney Castle, since they're not exactly based off of any source material like the rest of the worlds are, Kingdom of Corona and San Fransokyo from Tangled and Big Hero 6 respectively, there are 22 Disney worlds across all the games. Two of which I do not consider to be well renowned enough to be considered cult classics.

So that means (2 / 22) * 100 = 9.09%

100 - 9.09 = 90.91%

So yeah. More than 90% of the Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts are world renowned, that's pretty safe evidence to show that if the film is known across the globe and has been popular for a long time, it has a very high chance of getting into Kingdom Hearts 3. That increases to 95.46% if you were to include Pirates of the Caribbean for its popularity. So there, I have showed you one thing they all have one thing in common. They are all cult classics that are world renowned. Why else do you think they would be included regardless of the fact some have elements that pertain to KH or not. So don't try bash on me when you don't agree with my opinion man, I got evidence to back up my claim, and I got my opinion, so it ain't might fault if you don't agree with me, I'm not forcing you to agree with me.

Edited by AzureAce

Stich learning to value friendship to the detriment of his destructive instincts doesn't fit with the theme of friendship in BbS? It's pretty much the same plot as the actual movie except with friends instead of family.

@Topic, If we're going to have any Disney movies with an anthropomorphic fox as one of the main characters, I'd rather it be Robin Hood.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Possible to be in a future side game but KH3? No please.

They need to avoid animal movies mayby just mayby one animal Disney classic like Dinosaur, Robin Hood, Jungle Book.

However in Jungle Book Sora will be Sora won't really count.

Edited by KH4Real

It would definitely make it a unique world if it did get in with what I've seen from the trailers. I might see the film this weekend and see what it's all about. Whenever I watch a Disney movie now I'm like, "Hmmm, I wonder if/how this would work in KH3?" It's almost like I'm actually researching the film for kh13 and not watching it for leisure haha

As much as I like the movie , I don't really see it being in KH3 as a world (SE might surprise me) . Although I could see it included as a summon or mini game cameo like BBS board game.

Well, I haven't watched the movie yet, but I've heard a lot of people really want this movie to make it into Kingdom Hearts III!  For all we know, it could possibly make it, due to the fact that Nomura has access to Disney's films earlier than the public eye, ya know?  But then again, who knows? :3

They are all cult classics that are world renowned. 

Actually, a cult classic generally means a movie that wasn't widely successful, but has found a devoted audience among a small niche group. The Disney movies that have made it in are generally well known and beloved, and more often than not successful. If anything, judging by the ratings thus far, Zootopia meets that criteria.

In fact, Tron would be the closest thing to a cult classic, and it got in, so there's that.

Recently just watching the film, I can not see Kingdom Hearts working with Zootopia.

While it is a great movie for sure, trying to implement Zootopia with KH3 seems waaaaaaaaaay to much of a hassle.

For one, the world of Zootopia is huge, trying to cut up that world would simply not do Zootopia justice. Its not like Inside Out where you can have it

take place in your mind, or Tangled where there are only a couple of landmarks, it just be waaay too much for the devs to put in at this stage of development.

Second, from a gameplay perspective, I cant see it working. While they can change Sora's appearence easily like they done in the past, they cant exactly make him do much in Zootopia. Theres not exactly a plot element that they can use in the movie to justify Sora fighting Heartless. BH6 gave them microbots to work with, but Zootopia doesnt exactly have any element like that. 

Lastly, it just doesnt fit with KH. Zootopia's tone just doesnt fit with KH's more fantasy oriented kind of adventure. I just cant see it, they both just clash to me. Its like the whole ketchup and ice cream thing. Both are great but put em together and it just creates a bad mix.

I am genuinely surprised as to how adamant people are against Zootopia. It's even more upsetting when the decision is made based on nostalgia.

Zootopia can work perfectly. Just go all Big Hero 6 and have it after the events of the movie. Sure, the world is huge, but lets be real, all of the Disney worlds are going to be huge spectacles. 

And if Zootopia doesn't make it, I'm fine with that. But if there was even the slightest chance it does... well, I say that it's deserving of a world spot.

Um, no I'm not? If you do so much as look at the line up of KH worlds across all the games, you can clearly see that most, and I'm talking about 90% of the Disney worlds are cult classics. Here, let me go ahead and list you them right now.

Aladdin

Alice and Wonderland

The Little Mermaid

Tarzan

Winnie the Pooh

Hercules

Mulan

Beauty and the Beast

The Lion King

Lilo and Stitch

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Peter Pan

Pinocchio

The Nightmare Before Christmas

The Three Musketeers

The Hunchback of Notre-Dame

Fantasia

Steamboat Willie

The only worlds, other than Kingdom Hearts original worlds that wouldn't be in this list are Pirates of the Caribbean, and even then that could be included because of how popular and well known it is across the world, and the Tron/Tron: Legacy.

So, to save you time, I will do the maths for you.

Not including the KH original worlds and Disney Town/Disney Castle, since they're not exactly based off of any source material like the rest of the worlds are, Kingdom of Corona and San Fransokyo from Tangled and Big Hero 6 respectively, there are 22 Disney worlds across all the games. Two of which I do not consider to be well renowned enough to be considered cult classics.

So that means (2 / 22) * 100 = 9.09%

100 - 9.09 = 90.91%

So yeah. More than 90% of the Disney worlds in Kingdom Hearts are world renowned, that's pretty safe evidence to show that if the film is known across the globe and has been popular for a long time, it has a very high chance of getting into Kingdom Hearts 3. That increases to 95.46% if you were to include Pirates of the Caribbean for its popularity. So there, I have showed you one thing they all have one thing in common. They are all cult classics that are world renowned. Why else do you think they would be included regardless of the fact some have elements that pertain to KH or not. So don't try bash on me when you don't agree with my opinion man, I got evidence to back up my claim, and I got my opinion, so it ain't might fault if you don't agree with me, I'm not forcing you to agree with me.

Kingdom Hearts would release at 2017 earliest. If Zootopia is blowing up in popularity like Inside Out and that only came out last year. This nostalgically blind logic does not change the likeliness or viability of Zootopia being in the game. Have your opinion: I just think that it's an extremely flawed opinion.

Edited by Guest

I know this has somewhat been asked before..But now that Zootopia is out, and we have all seen how a great movie it is, does anyone want it in KH3 now?

I actually wouldn't mind it. But I guess people are afraid of the whole furry thing..

I absolutely loved Zootopia and I think it'd make a great world in KH.

Disney has been making anthropomorphic animal movies for decades, so I really don't get why people have all of a sudden decided to make fun of this movie for being a "furry movie".

Zootopia is a huge city, which may keep it from KH3 because of San Fransokyo, but I think it would be very cool to see in KH and they could probably reuse a lot of the development tools they ha e for cities in KH3 for the cityscape allowing them to focus more on the unique areas and aspects of other areas. And I wouldn't mind if it weren't the full city either. They also can still keep Sora and co. upright on two feet, which is one less animation challenge.Yeah some movies will work better or more naturally than others, but even so, it might be compatible some future plotline or even an extension of the whole prejudice against Nobodies.But of course, there's always a lot of people against the latest film being in KH.

I absolutely loved Zootopia and I think it'd make a great world in KH. Disney has been making anthropomorphic animal movies for decades, so I really don't get why people have all of a sudden decided to make fun of this movie for being a "furry movie".

People actually do that? Well, anyway, people still think Disney only makes princess movies. Edited by Andrew Rowland

1. Depending on how far along they are into making KH3, I think Zootopia might be too late to add in.  And I wouldn't want them to try and fit it into the game last minute just because it got high ratings.  Plus, Zootopia I think won't be released in Japan until late April 2016 anyway.

2. I would prefer Sora and the gang to not be turned into anthropomorphic animals. They did make turning Sora into a lion work in the Lion King world in KH2 which also added to a new unique game play.  But this time around, I think it would just look silly.

3. If they did want to put Sora and friends into another animal based world, then I would want it to be Robin Hood far more than Zootopia.

Edited by Raynaninja